Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Can a boy and girl be just friends?

Can a boy and girl be just friends?

Ok guys this is something serious i want to discuss with you, i need some advice from you guys on this, so there is this girl Celine who i have been friends with since 2nd grade and she has been my best friend ever since, without her my life would have been a mess, whenever i needed a true friend she was always there for me, there is nothing i would hesitate to talk to her about and its the same with her, now 2 weeks ago she told me she was moving out of her parent's house this May and moving in with her boyfriend who she has been dating for the last 8 months, now when she told me this, i was happy for her and everything, but slowly i realised that she is going away and the magnitude of the whole situation hit me, now i don't know how to explain this but since then i feel pretty agitated, after this incident she called me few times but i didn't answer her calls and when she came to my place to check whether i was alright i just told her to leave me alone (in a rude manner, which i so badly regret now), i have never felt this way for anyone and i don't know what to do, is this love or something else??I just don't have enough courage to go up-to her and tell her what i feel about her, i am discussing this with you guys because, i can't talk about this with my friends here, as both myself and Celine mostly have common friends, so i can't take the risk of somebody from them going and telling her about all this, so guys do you any suggestions as to what i should about this, because in the last few days i have realised that my life probably would never be good without her.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Sounds to me like you're in to her. Wouldn't tell her that though if you want to remain friends, given that she already has a boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    One piece of advice, never listen to what cameron says.
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

Manager of South Australia (WCC)

Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Sounds to me like you're in to her. Wouldn't tell her that though if you want to remain friends, given that she already has a boyfriend
    Yeah i guess i am a bit too late, i am such a ****ing moron, all these years when she was there for me as a friend i took her for granted, for all she did for me i didn't even thank her once, i mean i deserve this, i should have realised this a long time ago that how much she meant to me, but i was too busy fooling around with stupid girls for whom i had no feelings whatsoever.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Short answer, no, long answer, yes with a but.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Just tell her how you feel. It's better than cutting yourself up wondering about it for ****ing ages and then losing the opportunity completely. Either be happy or unhappy, never be in the middle. You're meant to feel, not be detached.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Sorry, but it sounds like your way too late and if you tell her things might get a little awkward, especially when she has a long term boyfriend
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Quote Originally Posted by alternative View Post
    One piece of advice, never listen to what cameron says.
    No mate i don't see much wrong in what Cameron said on this occassion, i can't be selfish she is happy with the guy she is dating, she has made her plans to move in with him and i don't have any right to go to her and upset her with all this, in the end i just want her to be happy no matter who she is with.

She's been dating someone for 8 months, and you're only realising your need for her now that she's moving in with another guy(and presumably away from you?). I say, if you were in love with her, you'd have felt as you do now 8 months back itself. You might just be panicking at losing a best friend. Heck, I know the feeling, sort of. My best friend is a guy, and I felt like I lost him when he got married last year. And no, I'm not gay. Just because you feel the same pangs of seperation for a girl instead of a guy doesnt mean you have the hots for her. It could just be sadness at losing a good friend you could confide in.

Quote Originally Posted by pup11 View Post
    No mate i don't see much wrong in what Cameron said on this occassion, i can't be selfish she is happy with the guy she is dating, she has made her plans to move in with him and i don't have any right to go to her and upset her with all this, in the end i just want her to be happy no matter who she is with.
    That was a comment just to annoy Cameron, nothing else but that.

Anyway mate its a dilemma for you as she has moved on. I won't say go and tell her how u feel and stuff as i know its easy said than done. It can be an extremely difficult situation in you losing your very good mate, but sometimes if you really want something you gotta make it happen.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Nah Altoz is right, I've got NFI

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Nah Altoz is right, I've got NFI
    Sell Canning.

Haha .

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Short answer, no, long answer, yes with a but.
    I'll agree with this.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Yes, of course you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information