cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 120 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 1845
Like Tree437Likes

Thread: Travel thread

vcs
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend vcs's Avatar
    Despite all the valid complaints about the traffic, crowds and people trying to rip you off in Cairo, nothing quite takes your breath away like the Pyramids when you first see them up close.

Also, the number of amazing historical monuments in that country is just remarkable - Abu Simbel, Valley of Kings etc. etc. There's almost too much to take in for one trip.

I would have loved to see the reconstructed Alexandria Library as well, have read so much about how extraordinary that place used to be. The traffic over there made it impossible though, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Chix love a man with a checkered posting history.

Anyone been to Tunisia or North Africa in general? Besides Morocco.
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

International Debutant YorksLanka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trundler View Post
    Anyone been to Tunisia or North Africa in general? Besides Morocco.
    Went to Tunisia three times about 10 years ago, really loved it. Stayed in Skanes twice and Port Al Kantoui once. Great place to visit back then, lovely people and some awesome sights.. tbh wouldn’t go back now due to the security situation ( which is a real shame)
    "Play Hard but play fair..."

Request Your Custom Title Now! Burgey's Avatar
    If Flem is still in Italy and has yet to go to Pompeii, I would seriously recommend a trip to the Amalfi coast while in that neck of the woods. When I took the kids to Europe in 2015, the best day of our entire trip was when we hired a convertible Fiat 500 in Sorrento and drove across to Positano. I really want to retire there. Most perfect place in the world imo.

Of course, if Flem has already been south and missed out on doing this, then blame harsh, who singled me out and scandalously gave a reigning BOTM champion a seven day ban for merely calling out the rank stupidity of one of his fellow Indian supporters. This is just further proof that CW and its members suffer in my absence.
    chasingthedon likes this.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie

“The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    - JK Galbraith
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**** over your head and get a woolly bull to f**** some sense into you.

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Currently in Salerno gorging on the hotel breakfast before I figure out how the metro to Pompeii works.

Today's the only non rain day unfortunately but we'll see how we go
    hendrix and vogue like this.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Great work, harsh. Costing Flem the day trip of a lifetime with your petulant banning of a CW stalwart. WAC.

Feeling lonely with zorax having taken a vacation there, Burg?
    Last edited by harsh.ag; 12-03-2019 at 02:52 AM.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Who's taken a vacation where?

These posts of yours are confirming my suspicions that you've had a cerebral event. Why would I give a flying **** if zorax has taken a holiday in Italy? As many people as possible should do so, but not you. You don't deserve it.
    Last edited by Burgey; 12-03-2019 at 03:20 AM.

Pretty sure I met harsh at the train station today. I've learnt to ignore everyone in public areas because they're almost always a scammer.

Big mistake. Ignored the police doing a random passport check or something. He was not happy haha

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Who's taken a vacation where?

These posts of yours are confirming my suspicions that you've had a cerebral event. Why would I give a flying **** if zorax has taken a holiday in Italy? As many people as possible should do so, but not you. You don't deserve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Pretty sure I met harsh at the train station today. I've learnt to ignore everyone in public areas because they're almost always a scammer.

Big mistake. Ignored the police doing a random passport check or something. He was not happy haha
    Glad to be of service.
    Flem274* likes this.

International Regular chasingthedon's Avatar
    If Flem is still in Italy and has yet to go to Pompeii, I would seriously recommend a trip to the Amalfi coast while in that neck of the woods. When I took the kids to Europe in 2015, the best day of our entire trip was when we hired a convertible Fiat 500 in Sorrento and drove across to Positano. I really want to retire there. Most perfect place in the world imo.

Of course, if Flem has already been south and missed out on doing this, then blame harsh, who singled me out and scandalously gave a reigning BOTM champion a seven day ban for merely calling out the rank stupidity of one of his fellow Indian supporters. This is just further proof that CW and its members suffer in my absence.
    Positano is stunning, but I enjoyed Ravello the most. Fabulous drive, as you say.

I think if I could retire to Italy, it would be Lucca. Gorgeous place, right up my street. Of course with Brexit looming I presume that will be more difficult for a Brit.

yeah, haven't been but hears its very good.

Imagine knowingly voting yourself out of the opportunity to easily move to Italy from the dank squalor of the UK.
    James90 likes this.

yeah, haven't been but hears its very good.

Imagine knowingly voting yourself out of the opportunity to easily move to Italy from the dank squalor of the UK.
    I guess that's democracy in action. The same democracy that brought you Trump, the POTUS.
    Burgey likes this.

Cricket Spectator
    I want to visit my friends in Calgary, AB next month. I just want walking around the town with a hot chocolate and admire amazing views of the mountains and I'll definitely visit local escape rooms here https://www.escape60.ca/ with friends. I'm fond of escape room games. Each visit there is just unforgettable. There are so many cool rooms with interesting plots and cool decorations. It's gonna be great journey.

Thread Information