Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Having a bit of a dilemma.. Need your opinions.

Having a bit of a dilemma.. Need your opinions.

Okay so, I've been officially dating this guy since Feb 6th but have been seeing him for a while before that. He lives in Droitwich Spa, near Worcester which is about 40-50 miles away from where I live. It started out that he would make the journey to Wolverhampton or Birmingham so that we could see either other but after a while that got boring. So I made the decision that I would travel to Droitwich so that we could just chill out (no naughty smilies please lol). It means that it takes me 30 minutes by tram to Birmingham Snow Hill followed by a 50 minutes train journey to Droitwich Spa. I have no problem doing it as I love being with his family and friends. But the journey costs me 8 one way or 10 return and as I'm not working it does cost a lot. There have been times when I have had to borrow money from Ben so that I can get home or have had to charge his mom the money for me to get home when I've cut her hair (she wouldn't let me say no). My mom said that I have been lowering myself by borrowing money from him and that I don't have any pride in myself for doing so. My relationship with my boyfriend had caused a heck of a lot of tension and led to a lot of arguments between myself and everyone in my family. My family hasn't met him yet simply because I don't want them to be the way they are with me with him. My family are saying that all of this has been caused by Ben, which isn't the case and I'm afraid that Ben thinks that is the case too. The real reason this is happening is because I've been trying to get my own independence and life for a few years and I'm finally taking it. I can really see this turning out to be a real mess with either me moving out or being thrown out.

Just need your opinions or advice on what to do..
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Why can't he just take the train to meet you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Pics???
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

There's no where for us to go if he was to come here other than walking around town all day.

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    Pics???
    Haven't got any lol

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Was talking about you, tbh.

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Missed her boredom pics?

And surely you can find more exciting stuff to do than just walk around all day?
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by roseboy64 View Post
    And surely you can find more exciting stuff to do than just walk around all day?
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    My mom said that I have been lowering myself by borrowing money from him and that I don't have any pride in myself for doing so.

Haha, tell your mum to **** off. Right bad attitude there. Lowering yourself by borrowing money indeed, who is she, the ****ing Queen?

But seriously, learn to drive, would solve the problem. Thats a message for all bloody women. Trust me, its a pain in the arse having a woman who lives 10 miles away who cant drive, doubly so when you can, and thus become a glorified taxi.

Seriously though, dont take any attitude because your doing what you want with your life, balls to that.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Listen to your heart. Do what it says. And then be happy because you followed your heart. Do not let a disappointment (I hope you dont have one) EVER make you doubt that you still did the right thing by listening to your heart and that you would have been better off listening to others.

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    Listen to your heart.
    Listen to your heart, baby we should be apart, baby I just can't do it, I - I just can't do it, I wanna break down and cry... Oooo oooo ooo ooo, can you hear me burnin'? It's been so many days, so many hours, till you returnnnn, when the feelin ain't the same in your body don't want to, but gotta' let it go, cuz the party ain't jumpin' like it use to, baby girl this might bruise you, you gotta' let it burn, you gotta' let it burn...

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    DWTA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJS View Post
    Listen to your heart.
    Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you. Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do. I don't know where you're going, and I don't know why. But listen to your heart, before you tell him goodbye

(Just in case you're wondering, Sammie babes, don't fret, I'm not actually giving you advice there, just quoting Roxette 'cos I couldn't stand Aseem's suggestion that there was a better Listen To Your Heart song than that)
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    I can really see this turning out to be a real mess with either me moving out or being thrown out.
    Anyway... jeys, I'm worried about you now. Give us a buzz if anything, y'know, really bad happens.

Is there a reason why you are not working?

Obviously I dont know your situation, but working would solve virtually all your problems. Everything from financial issues to increased independance
    If I only just posted the above post, please wait 5 mins before replying as there is bound to be edits

West Robham Rabid Wolves Caedere lemma quod eat lemma

Happy Birthday! (easier than using Birthday threads)

Email and MSN- Goughy at cricketmail dot net

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    IIRC, she has been looking for a job for quite some time now.
    RIP Craigos

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information