Page 293 of 345 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5171
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: The TV show thread (many spoilers)

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Amazing episode!!!! Was on tenterhooks throughout
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

The "white" supremacist need to take them guns to the range once in a while.

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    RIP Craigos

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Brilliant.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    What an ending
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Last edited by Howe_zat; 11-09-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    'It seems that perfection is attained, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to take away.'

International Vice-Captain MW1304's Avatar
    I agree.

AMC confirms ordering a Breaking Bad spinoff/prequel "Better Call Saul".

Yes!!! I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post
    Haha 'say my name'

Anyway, was thinking about it again, and I definitely think Hank is a goner. Firstly, I can't see them letting Hank survive another ridiculously close call, like when he was targeted by the cousins, and secondly if you think about it his character arc has completely been resolved - from the beginning the 'purpose' of Hank's character has always been a 'lone-ranger' story of capturing, and out-witting, Heisenberg. He's done that now, and I think it was deliberate that they made the whole arrest scene very punctuated and dramatized - having Walt slowly walk backwards, being told to get onto onto knees with Hank forcefully slapping on the cuffs, having Hank deliver the Miranda rights etc. It all served to give Hank his triumphant moment, and to resolve the story of the character, before his death. I think the phone call to Marie is also in the same vein - throughout the series there has been consistent tension between Hank and Marie, and it appeased that conflict in a satisfying way.

Didn't we joke about Better Call Saul as a TV Show during one of the Ashes Tests?

Yeah Ruckus, I would be extremely surprised to see Hank or Gomez still alive after the first few minutes of the next episode, unless the episode starts at a different point in time before cutting back to the final scene of the previous episode. I can't wait to see what happens to Jesse though.
    NRL Tipping Champion 2014

Over 0.2: Putland to Nevill, OUT, no run, full ball swings in late to crash into his pads. Nevill is almost falling over trying to get bat on it but can't. Huge shout for LBW and Umpire Martell eventually raises the finger! P.Nevill - lbw b:Putland 0 (1 ball, 1 minute).

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    My prediction: Gomie and Hank are toast, the Nazis will also want to kill Jesse but WW says no because he needs him to cook and belittling Todd's cooking ability in the same manner he used to do to Jesse to get him to bend to his will. Eventually, WW kills the Nazis assuming he and his negotiation skillz can convince Todd to work for him, Todd kills WW for revenge, Jesse kills Todd. Skyler thinks Jesse killed WW, shoots Jesse at which point Marie turns up. Skyler and Marie embrace in a long and passionate kiss, the world reacts with a collective ewwww.
    NUFAN likes this.

If Hank dies, I can't see Walt agreeing to cook for the nazis. I think given Jesse just betrayed him he will hand him over to them. But even assuming Hank/Gomez die that's only one of a billion other possibilities that could make sense as well. Definitely hard to predict.

I don't think Jesse will ever die though. There has been too much time given to stories of him soul-searching and going through some process of change for him to die imo. He is the antithesis of Walt in the story - Walt started off good, and turned bad. Jesse started off bad, and is turning good. Think it could be plausible that Walt actually saves Jesse in the end and allows him a fresh start.

International Vice-Captain Riggins's Avatar
    I feel like saul is going to be the only person who survives. like the cockroach surviving nuclear war.
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

If they do a Saul spin-off without Bob Odenkirk I'll be pretty annoyed. Has to have Odenkirk in it.

Thread Information