Page 141 of 341 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 5111
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: The TV show thread (many spoilers)

When it first came out I watched half a season before giving up. Came back to it at the end of last year and got hooked. From season 2 onwards it's great.

Starts of as sort of a modern day X-files, but that's just the build up for season 2 and 3 awesomeness.

School Boy/Girl Captain robinjr's Avatar

he's ok.

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Yeah season 2 of Fringe has been really good but I've only caught a few episodes. First season was okay, didn't seem to know what sort of show it wanted to be but now it does, it's pretty good.
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    The NZTailender Supporting XI:
    H Rutherford, T Latham, N Broom, M Bracewell, D Brownlie, BJ Watling, D de Boorder+, M Henry, B Wheeler, H Bennett, A Milne
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Mister Wright's Avatar
    Burger Time Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnanden View Post
    Has anyone seen Fringe before? Can't believe I hadn't heard of it. Must. Find.
    I love it. I've been following it on GO! It definitely is a must watch. Very original and the characters are great.
    Cricketweb Colts Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hayden > Lehmann
    I'm a member of Club Kerry

I'm Green

The color of immortality, nature and envy - you are truly a unique person. While clearly the color of nature, you also symbolize rebirth, fertility and hope in the world. On the other side of the spectrum, a natural aptitude to money with green coming to signify money and possibly even *********!

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    I watched a few of the first season episodes of Fringe and wasn't really impressed TBH. My brother's continued to watch it though and rates it highly, and given theres been positive reviews from a number of you guys about its latest season perhaps I should be giving it a second chance...

Three intriguing new series have started recently. Camelot, The Borgias, and Game of Thrones. Anyone keeping up with them? So far, all three have kept my interest. I'm a sucker for period pieces, and in the past I enjoyed Rome and The Tudors (though The Tudors in particular lost its quality greatly in the later seasons). I would say from the three new series, Game of Thrones has shown me the best potential, while Camelot seems the weakest of the lot. All are fairly early in their runs, so we'll know more as the season progresses. Hoping for multiple seasons' worth of enjoyment from them.

Started watching 'The Wire'(Late, I know), first 6 episodes down today. Quality but a little slow.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Is anyone else going to watch The Office once Steve Carell leaves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Will give it a shot, but I don't have high hopes. Michael Scott IS the show. Once he leaves, the show's comedic dynamics will be very hard to maintain.
    You guys catch the latest episode of The Office?
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    You guys catch the latest episode of The Office?
    The one with Will Ferrell? If so, then yes. I'm cautiously optimistic about the Ferrell character. I think the character itself can fit perfectly with the vibe of the show, but I donít want his storyline to be the same as Charlesí, where at first everyone tries to please him but then he becomes a class-A jerk that everyone canít wait to get rid of. Been there, done that.

So I believe two more episodes left for Michael Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    Started watching 'The Wire'(Late, I know), first 6 episodes down today. Quality but a little slow.
    You might be interested in this thread.

Three intriguing new series have started recently. Camelot, The Borgias, and Game of Thrones. Anyone keeping up with them? So far, all three have kept my interest. I'm a sucker for period pieces, and in the past I enjoyed Rome and The Tudors (though The Tudors in particular lost its quality greatly in the later seasons). I would say from the three new series, Game of Thrones has shown me the best potential, while Camelot seems the weakest of the lot. All are fairly early in their runs, so we'll know more as the season progresses. Hoping for multiple seasons' worth of enjoyment from them.
    I tried watching the pilot episode of Game of Thrones last night, but it was too violent for me so I had to turn it off.

Hall of Fame Member NZTailender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    It's a bit like that, then really picks up steam.

Before you know it, you've gone through all the seasons.

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    Ive seen the first couple of episodes of Camelot and The Borgias, both have done enough to keep my interest, I agree that the Borgias is the stronger of those two. I am keen to check out the first ep of Game of Thrones soon.
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

Bowling tgfg Champion! Carmageddon Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Caught a glance of The Office posts. SPOILERS!
    Jesus saves

proudly supporting Liverpool FC

Haha yes, came here and read Fusion's reply to my post and was like "Fusion, you gotta put spoiler tags!"

I had already seen the episode myself but poor Nnanden

Thread Information