Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 107 of 547 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 8192
Like Tree1278Likes

Thread: The TV show thread (many spoilers)

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    2nd Angels ep of Doctor Who. Awesome. Opens up a whole new bunch of possibilities. Looks as though they are driving forward with a purpose now - Amelia being the centre of something, they're going to find out what etc. No more random-plots-connected-with-gaffer-tape ftw!
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Latest episode of Lost... I literally sat in front of my TV in silence for minutes after it ended.
    Grrr....I'll be spending the next week waiting for the episode in anticipation for something epic now.

School Boy/Girl Captain GraemeSmith's Avatar
    Latest episode of Lost... I literally sat in front of my TV in silence for minutes after it ended.
    Agreed. Absolutely amazing. It was like a hurricane that came out of nowhere and shook everything up by the end of the hour. Those who haven't seen it yet are in for a treat

lockie ferguson should get a side gig with brazzers
    Quote Originally Posted by NZTailender View Post
    2nd Angels ep of Doctor Who. Awesome. Opens up a whole new bunch of possibilities. Looks as though they are driving forward with a purpose now - Amelia being the centre of something, they're going to find out what etc. No more random-plots-connected-with-gaffer-tape ftw!
    Hmm, those vampire things in the shorts didn't look to have much to do with finding out wtf was going on.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Hmm, those vampire things in the shorts didn't look to have much to do with finding out wtf was going on.
    I imagine the crack in time would be involved somewhere.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Would quite like the marriage storyline wrapped up quickly tbh, Amelia's husband to be is incredibly annoying.

WOW, great ep. Hopefully the remaining four are this good and there's no filler to be seen.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Would quite like the marriage storyline wrapped up quickly tbh, Amelia's husband to be is incredibly annoying.
    Agreed. Looks a bit like Alan Tudyk but not nearly as awesome.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    WOW, great ep. Hopefully the remaining four are this good and there's no filler to be seen.
    Was a little underwhelmed by the latest one ("Across the Sea") tbh. [Spoiler] Was expecting a lot more detail from the Jacob/MIB back-story than we got. Some of the answers provided ("I made it so you can't hurt each other") were really unsatisfactory for my liking. I certainly didn't hate the episode and it did add to our knowledge of Island mythology, but I just expected more.[/spoiler]

Bowling tgfg Champion! Rainman Champion! DTunnel Champion!
    Again, I really liked it.
    Jesus brings life eternal

School Boy/Girl Captain GraemeSmith's Avatar
    I liked it a lot. There is a lot of philosophical subtext in this episode about man's quest for answers about the world he lives in. It's Lost indulging in philosophical beard stroking

Quote Originally Posted by GraemeSmith View Post
    I liked it a lot. There is a lot of philosophical subtext in this episode about man's quest for answers about the world he lives in. It's Lost indulging in philosophical beard stroking
    I think that’s what I like most about Lost itself actually – the quest for answers. The way Lost has constructed the mystery that derives so many questions has been beautiful. I’ve liked it even more that there seems to be a grand scale to the questions; meaning the story/conflict is not just about two mortals like Ben and Widmore, but seemingly two mystical immortals called Jacob and MIB. [Spoiler] However, this episode attempted to delve into the answers to the most important mystery IMO: Who are Jacob/MIB and what are they doing on the Island? I found the answers provided to be unsatisfactory. A light that is the source of life and death? Can you expand on that a bit please? The “rules” that are established by the various players – surely we can get a better explanation than “ It’s because I made it so”? I realize that we still have 3.5 hours to go so we still get more details. I just expected this episode to provide a fuller picture of Jacob/MIB than it did. [/spoiler]

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Finished all the seasons of Arrested Development.

The best comedy show of all time. Bar none.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Money Money Money Champion! Tournaments Won: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by GraemeSmith View Post
    Agreed. Absolutely amazing. It was like a hurricane that came out of nowhere and shook everything up by the end of the hour. Those who haven't seen it yet are in for a treat
    Screened last night here: [spoiler]Wow, didn't see that coming; almost like a finale in terms of how epic it turned out to be. Sun, Jin, Sayid (and perhaps Frank too) all dying within 5 minutes...did not see that coming. Great episode and worth the wait after hearing those positive reviews of the episode.[/spoiler]

Likewise last week, interesting to hear the different inital impressions of next week's episode from the members here. Looked intriguing on the promo with regard to the history of Jacob and MIB so I'm hoping I'm in the group that likes it.

Thread Information