Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Most intelligent

Most intelligent

Tbh I would say that the most intelligent person on here is probably Pickup, though SJS and Sudeep are also clever chaps.

tbh there are some pretty stupid/obnoxious/ignorant people on here as well, but they know who they are, and naming names will only result in thread closure, so no going down that route.

International Captain cover drive man's Avatar
    Thinking pickup tbh.
    Everyone wants to change the world, noone wants to change himself.

-Tolstoy

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Gerard is pretty smart, though he doesn't let on much.

I am too, of course.

But my intelligence does pale in comparison to The Esteemed Ginger One. Suds is right up there too, as would Sangrah be if he was still a highly active member of this site. Haakon Mork is unquestionably right up near the top of the pile. Mr Corey Taylor gets my vote, however, a professional chemist and a police investigative somethingorother.

Peter Young is also worth a mention; Liam Camps is certainly so; Marc Robbins, when he returns, will be; one Sack Itchie will soon be going to Uni having only just turned 17, a sure sign that one is no blunt implement; a Mr John "luckyeddie" Sanders, rarely seen around these parts, is a professional physicist, something no blunt implement will ever be; don't think Manan Shah is far off joining him; Manjunath Reddlapalli will be a doc before long (though he won't read this post - much too long); and there are many more who I cannot be bothered to name.
    Last edited by Richard; 03-01-2008 at 11:03 AM.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

I am too, of course.

But my intelligence does pale in comparison to The Esteemed Ginger One. Suds is right up there too, as would Sangrah be if he was still a highly active member of this site. Haakon Mørk is unquestionably right up near the top of the pile. Mr Corey Taylor gets my vote, however, a professional chemist and a police investigative somethingorother.

Peter Young is also worth a mention; Liam Camps is certainly so; Marc Robbins, when he returns, will be; one Sack Itchie will soon be going to Uni having only just turned 17, a sure sign that one is no blunt implement; a Mr John Sanders, rarely seen around these parts, is a professional physician, something no blunt implement will ever be; don't think Manan Shah is far off joining him; Manjunath Reddlapalli will be a doc before long (though he won't read this post - much too long); and there are many more who I cannot be bothered to name.
    I know who you are talking about, but a lot of people are going to have no idea who he is. He is Luckyeddie BTW.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    A professional physician - as opposed to an unprofessional physician?

In any case, all must yield before my towering intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Mine's a story of wasted potential to some degree, would rather be up to some other mischief than studying hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Tbh I would say that the most intelligent person on here is probably Pickup, though SJS and Sudeep are also clever chaps.

tbh there are some pretty stupid/obnoxious/ignorant people on here as well, but they know who they are, and naming names will only result in thread closure, so no going down that route.
    ArghI hate it were someone posts something like that I always think there talking about me. (Yes I know paranoia and I'm not as important as I act)
    Last edited by cover drive man; 03-01-2008 at 07:55 AM.

I nominate cover drive man.

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    I nominate cover drive man.
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. itbt.

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post

I am too, of course.

But my intelligence does pale in comparison to The Esteemed Ginger One. Suds is right up there too, as would Sangrah be if he was still a highly active member of this site. Haakon Mørk is unquestionably right up near the top of the pile. Mr Corey Taylor gets my vote, however, a professional chemist and a police investigative somethingorother.

Peter Young is also worth a mention; Liam Camps is certainly so; Marc Robbins, when he returns, will be; one Sack Itchie will soon be going to Uni having only just turned 17, a sure sign that one is no blunt implement; a Mr John "luckyeddie" Sanders, rarely seen around these parts, is a professional physician, something no blunt implement will ever be; don't think Manan Shah is far off joining him; Manjunath Reddlapalli will be a doc before long (though he won't read this post - much too long); and there are many more who I cannot be bothered to name.
    LE's a doctor? I genuinely had no idea. Assumed he was something in IT consultancy.

Any call is going to be arbitrary for mine.One of the joys of CW is that we do have a lot of thinking people. Of those not mentioned thus far, Slow Love was someone whose work I admired, so would be up there were he still active & Faaip is clearly one of the sharper knives in the drawer.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"The committee discussed the issue of illegal bowling actions, and believed that there are a number of bowlers currently employing suspect actions in international cricket, and that the ICC's reporting and testing procedures are not adequately scrutinising these bowlers."
    - Even the ICC's own official press release thinks things must change

Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cover drive man View Post
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of humor. itbt.
    You're not American.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    You're not American.
    I know British and proud nice phrase though. You're british aren't you mate? I know you have some German blood.

Boredmeeting Champion!
    I know British and proud nice phrase though. You're british aren't you mate? I know you have some German blood.
    Have no German blood whatsoever itbt.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Have no German blood whatsoever itbt.
    I know you have something to do with Germany anyway. Where you raised there?

Boredmeeting Champion!
    I know you have something to do with Germany anyway. Where you raised there?
    Hannover.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information