Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Imran Khan on hunger strike.............

International Coach

Imran Khan on hunger strike.............

...............what a plonker.

BBC News

Quote Originally Posted by Lillian Thomson View Post
    ...............what a plonker.

BBC News
    Can you even imagine what he and his family has gone through in the last few days, his only fault is he is the only clean politician in the country.

Imran Khan is a clean politician?

Well, he was always rumoured to have a clean hygeine.

International Captain
    Risiculous ! The whole nation is down moraly . Every one seems to be so dull and lazy . That **** a** Jamiat students in the university beat him up too . Bunch of ******s !
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

Imran just graduated as politican and is basically attending the graduation party.

In other words, Another attempt at cheap publicity and getting sympathy. Imran is trying to cash in big for the forthcoming elections, he knows it very well that he doesn't stand a chance otherwise.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    Can you even imagine what he and his family has gone through in the last few days, his only fault is he is the only clean politician in the country.
    Haha, is there such a thing as a clean politician?
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz View Post
    In other words, Another attempt at cheap publicity and getting sympathy. Imran is trying to cash in big for the forthcoming elections, he knows it very well that he doesn't stand a chance otherwise.
    Some what I agree with you and actualy not only that but also his verbal clashes with MQM were some true news maker ideas .

Quote Originally Posted by Xuhaib View Post
    how do u know that? never trust any politicians..speaking from exprience.. i had alot of respect as a cricketer for him but as a politician.. he is losing that respect.. my believe in politics is that... politics is a big garbage can and u won't stay clean when u r inside the garbage can and u won't go up if u stay clean..

i am sure he is doing the hanger strike to win people's sympathy, attention and get publicity before election..

International Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by haroon510 View Post
    how do u know that? never trust any politicians..speaking from exprience.. i had alot of respect as a cricketer for him but as a politician.. he is losing that respect.. my believe in politics is that... politics is a big garbage can and u won't stay clean when u r inside the garbage can and u won't go up if u stay clean..

i am sure he is doing the hanger strike to win people's sympathy, attention and get publicity before election..
    I trust Musharraf honestly !
    edit : And Quaid too !
    And Ayub Khan !

Imran just graduated as politican and is basically attending the graduation party.

Yup and him getting arrested is also part of his master plan so that he can go to jail in order to glorify himself further without caring about his life which would be in geat danger from terrorists like MQM

Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    Haha, is there such a thing as a clean politician?
    Yes. Mahatma Gandhi and Mohd Ali Jinnah ae two sub-cont examples.

One can accuse Imran for anything but one thing is for sure he's not in politics to loot the country of its national wealth and thats good enough reason fo me to suppot him.

Problem for Iman.

He's never shafted the public before - like Benazir & Nawaz Sharif on 4 seperate terms in office.Pak public prefer to be taken advantage of - spoken down - corrupted - driven to poverty.

Imran not quite in that league
    Last edited by Xuhaib; 20-11-2007 at 07:06 AM.

Banned
    Thats pure rubbish.If he's doing all this for publicity,then why did he refuse to become puppet prime minister(and accepting the offer would have given him world over publicity)?
    And Imran is already so popular that he would easily win a seat in upcoming elections.He has fulfilled the promises that he made with people & thats more than enough for him to win a seat.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Gandhi was never a politician - not in any real sense. Probably Sardar Patel though. Not Nehru, he was a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Banned
    One can accuse Imran for anything but one thing is for sure he's not in politics to loot the country of its national wealth and thats good enough reason fo me to suppot him.
    No,he's so hungry to loot nation's wealth that he even refused to become primi minister and a part of corrupt leage aka PML Q aka Musharraf League.
    Problem for Iman.
    Who is she btw?

Xuhaib and Bhupinder, I must politely disagree regarding your admiration for Imran. He may not be a corrupt politician, but he still is a politician. This hunger strike is nothing more than a publicity stunt, just like his "hiding from the law" bit. For someone who is supposedly all about getting rid of corruption from Pakistan, Imran has no problem being in bed with the likes of Nawaz Sharrif, one of two most corrupt Prime Minister in the history of Pakistan (the other being Benazir of course). Why does Imran have an alliance with Nawaz? Simply because he shares the same goal: to oust Musharraf. Also, Imran's anti-West rhetoric is quite dangerous. Imran has the potential to sway a lot of Pakistan's youth and his "the West is out to get us" message is exactly the type of stuff that the extremist use to attract the impressionable and desperate youth. I'm not accusing Imran of being an extremist, he's certainly not that. I'm just saying his message can be used by the extremist for their cause. As for Imran not needing the publicity because he's popular enough, remind me again how many seats his party won in the last parliamentary elections? IIRC, that would be a grand total of one, wouldn't it? Of course Imran will win his seat in the upcoming elections (if he chooses to participate), but that's not the point. The point is to win nationwide seats to form the next government (or be a big player in a coalition). That's why Imran needs the publicity. As for his message that his life is in danger, that's highly laughable. Musharraf had jailed Nawaz when he took power. If Musharraf wanted, he could've easily executed Nawaz for trying to kill him (and hundreds others on that plane). Yet he chose to exile him. When has Musharraf ever demonstrated that he kills off his political opponents? Once again, another publicity ploy from Imran.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information