Thread: Order, Order.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!

Order, Order.

The first session of the overseas (and therefore non-judicial) CW Court sees the matter of one Darren Murphy vs Cricketweb.

As we all know the plaintiff has been exiled from this fine country since a fateful day in October 2006 where the streets of Cricketweb ran red with the bloodshed of honest thoughts amidst the Wave of Repression. Many long-term civilians were transported to a secure detention facility for a period of 7 days, with some being detained even longer, the populace cried outrage.
    Cricketweb has suffered these hardships, but came through them in the end, returning peace to all. Indeed, one of those that cried outrage has since risen to the esteemed rank of Vice President, showing us what we could all become.

The matter put forward here, is that the exiled should be allowed back into the country if he so wishes. After such a period away from these fine shores, it is widely believed that Mr Murphy has settled down in South America and is happy to remain lapping up the sun on the beach with his seven wives. Therefore this act would be of a purely symbolic nature.

The plaintiff would not like to make the same points regarding the exile of one Mr Burkey due to the fact that noone should be allowed to return after calling the President a soft cock, after he has extended an offer of generosity in deciding to reduce the initial exile.

The plaintiff urges the judge to act with due care and without emotion in this case.

Thank you your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Am I on the jury? I want either to be sequestered in a hotel or a unanimous decision to have Murphy back. Either is fine.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    I bet he wants to come back just to quote my posts and say the word "hentai".
    orz

I'll gut his mother for 7 and a half KFC Wrapstars.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Thread Closed.

Thread Information