Right, I'm approaching that stage in life where middle age is catching up with me. In line with those annoying life insurance adverts where the protagenist attempts to give you a carriage clock for signing your house away, I know death will be catching up on me soon. Therefore, I am going through a stage of catharsis where I will confess my sins. Mainly sins where I am going against the popular Zeitgeist. I'm going to admit things that most people are not going to agree with. Feel free to chastise me or if you too feel you need some catharsis, please join in.
- The Beatles were over rated
- Kevin Pietersen is not the messiah
- South Park is just a load of conservative middle aged men swearing at each other
- Why the hell would anyone use the word 'gnarley'. Isn't this as passe as the word Radical?
- Cut your ****ing fringes you emo ****s!
- Bono - if you're so concerned about 3rd world debt, spend some of your own ****ING money
- I couldn't care less if New Zealand win the bloody yachting
- I HATE cats
- The Proclaimers are SOOOOO 1988
- Retro just means old and ****, doesn't it?
This isn't a bunch of moans. I may in fact post some things that I like which are incredibly outdated. Just slate me (if I help others by doing so, that's all well and good ) or post your unpopular confessions.