Thread: Wtf?

Wtf?

What is everyone's problem? Yesterday I posted a thread about me leaving. Yes, I did want to leave. There are some members on here who kick ass and then there are those who don't. There are members on here who are driving other members away.. You all know who you are. There have been some amazing members who have left, and then we get stuck with the ones that aren't so amazing. Can you stop being dickheads and start growing up before this whole forum dies? I don't want to see that, and I'm sure as hell know that others don't want to see that either. If you haven't get anything nice to say, don't say anything. I get abuse because I'm blonde and act a little blonde sometimes, but is that any reason to go on MSN and use my username as reference when talking about dumb blondes. Let me tell you something, I'm not as thick as some of you think I am. If you don't like what I say then fine but please show more respect towards me. I have always, always shown respect to all of you even when you've criticised me in some way. If you have a problem with me then okay, but I haven't done anything to any of you for you to have a problem. So please stop with the comments and grow up.
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Stop being a drama queen and leave already...

Quote Originally Posted by Narly_Sai View Post
    Stop being a drama queen and leave already...
    Ouch.. it hurts.. When you've been around a while.. which you havent.. maybe you can tell me that and I might listen..

Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Worst moments in CW history here. Might top myself.

School Boy/Girl Captain
    Honey,

I have been around for a while and yes who cares what other people say or think directly at you, what's important is for you to grow or retain a spine. And perhaps care about real things going on in your life and don't get too hung up on forum users.

International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar

*And yes it was required*
    Proud member of the Twenty20 is boring society

E-Mail - liamhowgate@yahoo.co.uk
    MSN - liamhowgate@hotmail.com

I know it's just a forum and yeah I know I need to get a life.. But CW is important to me and I don't like the way some people have just suddenly started treating me..

International Captain Pup Clarke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper View Post
    and yeah I know I need to get a life
    That's all of us then.

This is really going nowhere.

Piper, stop taking everyone so literally. The written word's meaning can get lost in translation, and it seems to me anyway that you seem to be doing that most of the time at the moment.

*gone-skis*

I think you're worrying a little bit too much about what people think of you. Obviously you don't get along with everyone, but who does? Your actions in starting a thread about leaving, have it drawn out for 7 pages and then locked due to it causing such an issue - then backflipping aren't going to be popular, obv. However, I'd much rather you do that than leave, and I've never even really spoken to you on these forums.

For what it's worth, you seem like a good poster - you've been around for yonks, add something to off topic and hold your own in CC better than most as well. But it really doesn't even matter what I think - there are plenty here who have spoken to you a lot more that clearly would be upset at the prospect of you leaving. Just a look at the first few three pages of your leaving thread unveils this:

Quote Originally Posted by cover drive man View Post
    I want you to stay please you are wanted and I dont think you're a dumb blonde. Please stay you're a nice and valuable member.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post

Sad to see you go Sam, always a good poster and a laugh. Good luck to where ever you go next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perm View Post
    Not cool Pipes, not cool bud. I'm sorry if I have contributed to this decision in anyway, but incase I have I'd just like to say that I never meant any harm.
    Quote Originally Posted by andmark View Post
    Bye Sam. And you're not a dumb Blonde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamee999 View Post
    Sad to see you go, Sam, you were one of our better OT posters, and when you posted in CC, it was normally good.

We've had some nice chats on MSN, and I'll try to stay in touch.

A lot of good posters leaving the site in the last couple of months, shame
    Quote Originally Posted by roseboy64 View Post
    Sad to hear that and hope you'll reverse your decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I'm sure 99.9% of people on the website like you and respect you a lot Piper. I know I do. Would be sad to see you go.

And for those who have made her feel like this, shame on you
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    is all I've got to say, TBH.

And abso-bloody-lutely. WTF is going-on? It's not like these departures have confirmed any pattern whatsoever.

Jesse (SL™), Goff, Robbins, Edmunds, Fitzsimmons, Young, now Sam and Manju... the list goes on.

Karthik (Deja moo), sledger and le a while ago too...

And obviously Murphy and Burpey gone too...

It's such a crying shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by archie mac View Post
    I also never really spoke to you Piper, but sorry to see you go, I laughed at many of your posts

Good luck
    You're not going to get along with everyone - and yes, people will probably make jokes about your leaving thread (and this one too, most likely) for a week or two - but they'll get over it. And most importantly, you seem to have a lot of friends here - even minus the ones that have left - that would hate to see you go.

So, all in all, just relax a litte - I hope you stay. Ignore the one-liners - they'll pass after a week or so.
    ~ Cribbage

Thread Information