Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1777
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: The Lame Joke Corner

10 years, trillions of dollars, thousands of soldiers dead, state of the art technology, but the US finally found Bin Laden.

In his house.

I've had an email telling me that a long lost relative of mine has snuffed it (never even heard of him so no real grief) and left me $900,000 in his will.

Apparently he died in Africa somewhere and this Attorney bloke, Jackson Nkomo, emailed me to let me know the news.

He said that he needed $8,000 to get all the admin sorted so obviously I transferred the wedge over there double lively.

I've given him all my bank details and so now all I've got to do is sit back and wait for all that lovely lolly to to appear in my account!

You probably won't see me on here for a while as I'll be gallivanting all over the world spunking dough left, right and centre.

Laters losers.

On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    Why can't you hear a pterodactyl go to the bathroom?

Because the p is silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I can think of a list of Sydney Grade posters who would contribute a better average post than Bahnz.
    Maow like no one can hear you maowing.

nice one bahnz
    "He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts.. . For support rather than illumination. " - Andrew Lang (1844-1912)

International Captain wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Exit pursuing a beer

U19 Debutant
    Scottish Sheep Farmer

A Scotsman buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool.

After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help.

The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.

The vet tells him that they will stop standing around, and instead will lie down, and wallowin the grass, when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself.

So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into thewoods, has sex with them all, brings them back, then goes to bed.

Next morning,he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again.

He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for goodmeasure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standingaround.

"Try again." he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods.

He spends all day shagging the sheep, and upon returning home, falls knackered into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window.

He asks his wife to look, and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No,"she says,"They're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn."

why did the oyster leave the party?
    he pulled a mussel

Cricketer Of The Year Agent Nationaux's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doesitmatter View Post
    Scottish Sheep Farmer

After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and phones a vet for help.

The farmer doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant.

The vet tells him that they will stop standing around, and instead will lie down, and wallowin the grass, when they are pregnant.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep himself.

So, he loads the sheep into his Land Rover, drives them out into thewoods, has sex with them all, brings them back, then goes to bed.

Next morning,he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he deduces that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the Land Rover again.

He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for goodmeasure, brings them back, and goes to bed exhausted.

"Try again." he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up, and drive them out to the woods.

He spends all day shagging the sheep, and upon returning home, falls knackered into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look out of the window.

"No,"she says,"They're all in the Land Rover, and one of them is beeping the horn."

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Yeah, look, it gives me a pain deep inside my uterus to admit it, but it's Ajmal until such time as we get a working throwing law again.
    Never in a million years would I have thought Brumby to admit this!!!!!!

U19 Debutant
    Just a joke y'all...............

The IRS sends their auditor to audit a synagogue.

The auditor is doing all the checks, and then turns to the Rabbi and says, “I noticed that you buy a lot of candles.”

“Yes,” answered the Rabbi.

“Well, Rabbi, what do you do with the candle drippings?” he asked.

“A good question,” noted the Rabbi. “We actually save them up. When we have enough, we send them back to the candle maker and every now and then, they send us a free box of candles.”

“Oh,” replied the auditor somewhat disappointed that his question actually had a practical answer. So he thought he’d try another question, in his obnoxious way. “Rabbi, what about all these matzo purchases? What do you do with the crumbs from the matzo?

“Ah, yes,” replied the Rabbi calmly, “we actually collect up the crumbs, we send them in a box back to the manufacturer and every now and then, they send a box of matzo balls.”

“Oh,” replied the auditor, thinking hard how to fluster the Rabbi.

“Well, Rabbi,” he went on, “what do you do with all the foreskins from the circumcisions?”

“Yes, here too, we do not waste,” answered the Rabbi. “What we do is save up all the foreskins, and when we have enough we actually send them to the IRS.”

“To the IRS ?” questioned the auditor in disbelief.

“Ah, yes,” replied the Rabbi, “directly to The IRS …And about once a year, they send us a little prick like you.”
    TommoHawk likes this.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Scottish Sheep Farmer

And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Quote Originally Posted by wellAlbidarned View Post
    oh my I love it
    I'm always suspicious of shops that sell bait.

Locked inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Just a joke y'all...............

The IRS sends their auditor to audit a synagogue.

The auditor is doing all the checks, and then turns to the Rabbi and says, “I noticed that you buy a lot of candles.”

“Yes,” answered the Rabbi.

“Well, Rabbi, what do you do with the candle drippings?” he asked.

“A good question,” noted the Rabbi. “We actually save them up. When we have enough, we send them back to the candle maker and every now and then, they send us a free box of candles.”

“Oh,” replied the auditor somewhat disappointed that his question actually had a practical answer. So he thought he’d try another question, in his obnoxious way. “Rabbi, what about all these matzo purchases? What do you do with the crumbs from the matzo?

“Ah, yes,” replied the Rabbi calmly, “we actually collect up the crumbs, we send them in a box back to the manufacturer and every now and then, they send a box of matzo balls.”

“Oh,” replied the auditor, thinking hard how to fluster the Rabbi.

“Well, Rabbi,” he went on, “what do you do with all the foreskins from the circumcisions?”

“Yes, here too, we do not waste,” answered the Rabbi. “What we do is save up all the foreskins, and when we have enough we actually send them to the IRS.”

“To the IRS ?” questioned the auditor in disbelief.

“Ah, yes,” replied the Rabbi, “directly to The IRS …And about once a year, they send us a little prick like you.”
    Reminds me of an old chestnut:

Why are there no Jewish Man Utd fans?

-Only complete pricks support United.
    - As featured in The Independent.

"Predictably, the ending of his international career did not end the argument about Pietersen's merits, as an army of informed commentators and Piers Morgan weighed in to defend or attack him."
    - The Guardian's Andrew Anthony

U19 Debutant
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Reminds me of an old chestnut:

Why are there no Jewish Man Utd fans?

-Only complete pricks support United.
    I know a man-u joke along the same lines..

What's the difference between a man-u fan and a vibrator?

One's a real dick.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Scottish Sheep Farmer

Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

On top of a pile of money, surrounded by many beautiful women
    How was the Roman empire cut in two?

With a pair of Caesars.
    Last edited by Bahnz; 05-05-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Thread Information