Cricket Player Manager
Page 102 of 123 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1839
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: The Lame Joke Corner

  1. #1516
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    22,299


    good ones both of them
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

    Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

  2. #1517
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    389

  3. #1518
    Cricketer Of The Year Manee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    8,443
    Last edited by Manee; 24-09-2012 at 09:08 AM.

  4. #1519
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    13,081
    Woah that's pretty neat. I don't get the joke tho.


  5. #1520
    Cricketer Of The Year Manee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Woah that's pretty neat. I don't get the joke tho.
    Just a pun on the word 'soil' and the phrase 'you've soiled yourself' which is what you say to someone who has **** their pants. Not as funny if you explain it, tbh.

  6. #1521
    Cricketer Of The Year Adamc's Avatar
    Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in the wind, so to speak
    Posts
    9,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Manee View Post
    Timestamp FFS.

    [/Moleman]
    "Under the spreading chestnut tree,
    I sold you and you sold me."

  7. #1522
    Cricketer Of The Year Manee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    8,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamc View Post
    How do you do that? Other acts are worth seeing though, all excellent acts.

  8. #1523
    Cricketer Of The Year Adamc's Avatar
    Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in the wind, so to speak
    Posts
    9,129
    Add #t=Xs or #t=XmYs to a ut00b link. Should be taught in schools.

  9. #1524
    Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Posts
    37,157
    You just right click on the video and click 'copy url at current time' ****... no need to type ****.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

    Thanks.

  10. #1525
    Cricketer Of The Year Adamc's Avatar
    Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in the wind, so to speak
    Posts
    9,129
    Seem to have awoken the forum's resident ut00b/ubuntu expert.

  11. #1526
    Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Posts
    37,157
    The right mouse button is a feature of the 00bunt00 operating system.

  12. #1527
    International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Not really needed on CW
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Manee View Post
    Just a pun on the word 'soil' and the phrase 'you've soiled yourself' which is what you say to someone who has **** their pants. Not as funny if you explain it, tbh.
    Aight, thought it had something to do with the earlier part of your act of which they included a short part.

  13. #1528
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    389
    A man went to the doctor, who told him that he had a bad illness
    and only a year to live.

    So he decided to talk to his pastor. After the man explained his
    situation, he asked his Pastor if there was anything he could do.

    "What you should do is go out and buy an old Dodge Pickup," said
    the Pastor. "Then go get married to the ugliest woman you can
    find, and buy yourselves an old trailer house in the panhandle of
    Oklahoma."

    "Will this help me live longer?"

    "No," said the pastor, "but it will make what time you do have
    seem like forever."

  14. #1529
    U19 Debutant
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    389
    A little boy said to his mother, "Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"

    His mother replied, "Don't even go there! From what I remember about that party, you're bloody lucky you don't bark.

  15. #1530
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    22,299
    Quote Originally Posted by doesitmatter View Post
    A man went to the doctor, who told him that he had a bad illness
    and only a year to live.

    So he decided to talk to his pastor. After the man explained his
    situation, he asked his Pastor if there was anything he could do.

    "What you should do is go out and buy an old Dodge Pickup," said
    the Pastor. "Then go get married to the ugliest woman you can
    find, and buy yourselves an old trailer house in the panhandle of
    Oklahoma."

    "Will this help me live longer?"

    "No," said the pastor, "but it will make what time you do have
    seem like forever."
    Quote Originally Posted by doesitmatter View Post
    A little boy said to his mother, "Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"

    His mother replied, "Don't even go there! From what I remember about that party, you're bloody lucky you don't bark.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2269
    Last Post: 16-11-2014, 12:44 PM
  2. Joke of the day
    By Mister Wright in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 279
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 03:44 PM
  3. Fletcher's a joke
    By BingLeeElectric in forum Ashes 2006/07
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:55 PM
  4. Black armbands - what a joke !
    By sqwerty in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 30-11-2006, 03:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •