Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When was the last time you felt like breaking your Television Set?

Icon5 When was the last time you felt like breaking your Television Set?

Some years back, when India was playing a final, and sachin got out early.

But, I controlled my emotions, told myself that India is the world's most hopeless team, and will always remain like this. Since then the powerful feeling of breaking the TV Set never occurred. In fact I wasn't shocked with India's early exit from the WC.

P.S. - For those who feel I am against the Indian team, read http://yajuarya.********.com/2007/03...just-game.html.

The ***** is b l o g s p o t. In case if this is against the forum rules, shall I copy-paste the contents of my blog post?
    Yaju
    Self Proclaimed World's Greatest 12th Man.

I like wasting homo sapiens' time - like the way I wasted yours just now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5N1p3R j0C|<
    Why are you wasting time your reading others' quotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    <quack>

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Last time I watched an episode Friends.
    RIP Craigos

Not a TV, but I was playing tennis on my Game Boy and I was way ahead in a match when all of a sudden the AI went unfairly insane and basically cheated and came back and won. So I smashed the screen with my forehead. Regretted it within seconds itbt.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Not a TV, but I was playing tennis on my Game Boy and I was way ahead in a match when all of a sudden the AI went unfairly insane and basically cheated and came back and won. So I smashed the screen with my forehead. Regretted it within seconds itbt.
    I smashed my PS2 controller against the metal arms on my sofa-bed in my studio, and smashed it into about 1000 peices when I accidentally erased my memory card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

International Captain cover drive man's Avatar
    Last year's eurovision.
    Everyone wants to change the world, noone wants to change himself.

-Tolstoy

Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Haha, I ****ed up my mouse once when I was playing for a very close win in Cricket 2007. I had one wicket left with Yousuf one end and Asif at the other. Yousuf on strike and Lee bowling. The ball was going at least a foot outside of the off stump so I left it. Somehow, the ball miraculously went past the stumps a good few inches and then came back and uprooted my middle stump. Needless to say I threw my mouse hard on the floor and smashed it to oblivion.

International Captain cover drive man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    I smashed my PS2 controller against the metal arms on my sofa-bed in my studio, and smashed it into about 1000 peices when I accidentally erased my memory card.
    Oooh unlucky PF.

Can't remember the last time, that new BBC program 'inside sport' or whatever pushed me a bit. It's been trumpeted from the hills for the past month solidly as the next great thing. First thing that I noticed was the set of absolute knobs on the sofa with the Gabby Logan. One seems to be on the boxing a lot where he's tolerable, but then he's spouting his complete ignorance on other sports like cricket it pisses me off. Then you've got some other tosspot journalist who works for the gutter tabloids, who's as common as sheep turd on the moors and garners about the same level of respect.

So basically this program is about as upmarket and special as the stuff that's been on Channel 5 for years. First thing that comes up is they're going on about Collingwood's comments on being beaten as badly as 5-0 could do them good, so of course those nilwits say no good can come of it etc.

I mean seriously these morons that write in the tabloids get far too much attention as it is.

The other thing that annoyed me was Lawro allegedly commentating in Match of the Day on Chelsea v Man Utd. Early booking and immediately Lawro is banging on about how the referee just wants to be centre of attention... absolute unprofessional, moronic comment which he repeated later on - sorry I couldn't give a flying fig what your personal opinion of the referee is, commentate on the damn game or piss off and become a typical biased fan in the crowd. For the record the loudmouth on the live radio commentary midway through the second half of the last England match was worse, England were winning but he was going on like everyone should be lined up and shot if they don't turn into world-beaters and score 10 goals in the next 5 minutes - he was also no better than the average opinionated nilwit drunken fan. I just can't believe jumped up morons like them actually can get a job broadcasting to millions when they're like that.
    National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cover drive man View Post
    Last year's eurovision.
    This year's Eurovision.

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cover drive man View Post
    Last year's eurovision.
    Quote Originally Posted by steds View Post
    This year's Eurovision.
    Eurovision. Just Eurovision.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    The Andrew Lloyd Webber thing that was on before it < Eurovision.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Just when I was wtf-ing at Ukraine... guess who's next... Oh ffs.

PS I wonder if I can sue James if I end up smashing the monitor when I get stuck at the "Posting Quick Reply... Please Wait" message for ages.

International Regular DCC_legend's Avatar
    Have thrown my ps2 controller down when playing NFSU. Also quite fond of punching the computer screen when playing FM or CM.
    Where's my money?

International Vice-Captain pinchy81's Avatar
    hehe i threw mine at the street once cause my friend was being a ****head

Quote Originally Posted by DCC_legend View Post
    Have thrown my ps2 controller down when playing NFSU. Also quite fond of punching the computer screen when playing FM or CM.
    I once threw my computer chair at my floor because West Ham won the Carling Cup final in the last couple of seconds that was the thrid time i got to the final and the thrid time id lost so i just lost it and broke one of the legs
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00
    Pinchy81- McPinch iz a gun4lyf.
    "Straight-Edge means I'm better than you!"

This afternoon. Note to Lynden Dunn, kick straight from 30 out or gtfo my team.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information