Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10000 posts of matteh

International Captain cover drive man's Avatar

10000 posts of matteh

Good poster this is his tribute thread. I'll start well done matteh (mitchell) You're a top poster. I could learn from you.
    Everyone wants to change the world, noone wants to change himself.

-Tolstoy

Well done, creator of Mitchellag and insomnia, a total gun.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Captain cover drive man's Avatar
    Just relised it won't be long until you're on 10 000 passag.

Chicken Champion! Battle Pong Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Probably riding a bike, browsing CW, listening to obscure music and not sleeping AWS.
    "Under the spreading chestnut tree,
    I sold you and you sold me."

Pinball Champion!
    got a new suit for the occasion
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

cpr
    Previously unknown facts about Matteh:

1) Matt Mitchell is a pseudonym used to disguise his real identity. In true evil genius style, its actually an acronym of his real name, Mitch Mattell

2) Matteh is in the guinnes book of records as the first baby born with a full chin of hair. In 1991 a Japenese soldier emerged from what he believed to be the Burmese jungle after 45 years, only to find himself in the Mitchell living room. The beard is a sacred relic in no less than 8 Amazonian tribes

3) Matteh's avatar is actually a portrait of himself that he got Van Gogh to do. Old Vince originally refused, untill matteh cut his ear off. The incident was the influence behind the famous scene in Reservoir Dogs

4) Matteh's promotion of obscure bands is actually phase 3 of his plans to conquer the world, using music as a subliminal tool. If you dont know what phases 1 and 2 are then i'm afraid he's already got you

5) Any attempt to hurt Matteh will see both the Sphinx and the Terracotta army come to life to defend their leader.

6) The earth quake in Kent the other day was caused by a rare public appearance from Matteh, everyone bowing at his feet measured 4.3

7) the secret of Pandora's Box is a picture of Matteh's clean shaven chin. Mankinds just not ready for that yet. The papacy lied about the 3rd Fatima secret, the real one is the answer to ' Does Matteh have a dimple or not?'

8) Chuck Norris publically denies saying 'I'd tap that' about Matteh. He's apologized for being misunderstood, he meant that he'd happily let Matteh tap him. The UN has threatened both with sanctions if such a potentially world destroying child was produced from such an event.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Previously unknown facts about Matteh:

1) Matt Mitchell is a pseudonym used to disguise his real identity. In true evil genius style, its actually an acronym of his real name, Mitch Mattell

2) Matteh is in the guinnes book of records as the first baby born with a full chin of hair. In 1991 a Japenese soldier emerged from what he believed to be the Burmese jungle after 45 years, only to find himself in the Mitchell living room. The beard is a sacred relic in no less than 8 Amazonian tribes

3) Matteh's avatar is actually a portrait of himself that he got Van Gogh to do. Old Vince originally refused, untill matteh cut his ear off. The incident was the influence behind the famous scene in Reservoir Dogs

4) Matteh's promotion of obscure bands is actually phase 3 of his plans to conquer the world, using music as a subliminal tool. If you dont know what phases 1 and 2 are then i'm afraid he's already got you

5) Any attempt to hurt Matteh will see both the Sphinx and the Terracotta army come to life to defend their leader.

6) The earth quake in Kent the other day was caused by a rare public appearance from Matteh, everyone bowing at his feet measured 4.3

7) the secret of Pandora's Box is a picture of Matteh's clean shaven chin. Mankinds just not ready for that yet. The papacy lied about the 3rd Fatima secret, the real one is the answer to ' Does Matteh have a dimple or not?'

8) Chuck Norris publically denies saying 'I'd tap that' about Matteh. He's apologized for being misunderstood, he meant that he'd happily let Matteh tap him. The UN has threatened both with sanctions if such a potentially world destroying child was produced from such an event.
    Hahaha

Congrats matteh.

Party!
    Yaju
    Self Proclaimed World's Greatest 12th Man.

I like wasting homo sapiens' time - like the way I wasted yours just now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5N1p3R j0C|<
    Why are you wasting time your reading others' quotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    <quack>

cpr
    damn, forgot one

9) Matteh always wears a buttoned up suit jacket in a dire attempt to hide nipples 3-6

Congrats.
    Well the Irish did it on St Patrick's day

Rip Fardin Qayyumi, Bob Woolmer and Craig.
    No offence Neil
    "No good thing ever dies." Andy Dufresne. The Shawshank Redemption.
    "Don't interupt the emeny when they're making a mistake" Napoleon

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    3rd-best regular-poster's forum-name after KaZoHoLiC and KiWiNiNjA.

Even better when we all called him Matteh at the meet-up.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Love your work Mitchell.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

In danger of giving beards a good name, IMHO.

I've been here longer than Mitchell, but really can't imagine the place without him. Ubiquitous in the best possible way.
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    People said they couldn't imagine the place without me either... tread carefully...

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Moving the thread back on topic...

AFAIK the closest person on here to me - we've certainly both drunk in the same pubs at times, except I'm not made for 24 hour opening like he appears to be.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information