35 overs a side
    16 ovs powerplay
    14 ovs spinplay(continous spin)
    5 ovs freeplay
    match not more dan 4hrs of length
    i hv many more ideas to make cricket more popular

so plsss employ me at Rs 40000 pm contact me Arnab at 919434956156 or email

What a brilliant non-sequitur.
    "The absolute worst thing anyone could say about you is that you were a selfish, moral blank, whose lazy cynicism and sneering, ironic take on the world encapsulates everything wrong with a generation. But you, my friend, are not evil."

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    If you're going to be saying things that many people find either offensive or illogical, then you have to be prepared for that response. No one has censored you, but that does not mean that people must operate under the premise that all opinions are equally worthy of consideration. Sometimes, people just find them ignorant or misguided. If you disagree, that's fine, and you are welcome to state your case (or not).

If I say something that is stupid in the opinion of many, I expect to be laughed at. If I don't like it, I can not say it, or have conviction in my argument to try to convince them otherwise. If you feel you have been personally abused, that is a violation of forum rules, and I would suggest you report the post in question. I promise that we'll discuss it, and there are plenty of other moderators (who are not involved in the discussion, along with James), who will make that determination.
    And what part of stating an accomplishment is supposed to be offensive or illogical to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnn View Post
    cricket a game needing improvement
    introduce a all new format instead of odi
    pro 35
    35 overs a side
    16 ovs powerplay
    14 ovs spinplay(continous spin)
    5 ovs freeplay
    match not more dan 4hrs of length
    i hv many more ideas to make cricket more popular

so plsss employ me at Rs 40000 pm contact me Arnab at 919434956156 or email
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Rs 40,000 p/m? I will contact the ICC.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Arguably as random a post as you'll ever see.

Welcome diversion tbh.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    No, I said only homophobic douches would be uncomfortable in the presence of a gay teammate.
    Whilst I absolutely agree with the sentiment, I'd have to say that's mildly passive/aggressive as (IIRC) that's what Ben had said previously. You are effectively calling him a homophobic douche.

But, if the cap fits, etc...
    Last edited by BoyBrumby; 17-04-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: homophobic, not homosexual...
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wfdu_ben91 View Post
    Son of Coco? It wasn't directed at you.

You'll have to explain the 'getting pumped in a pub' bit though...have we moved from trying to prove how good we are on the cricket field to pub games? You win then, I'm not good at pub games.
    Last edited by Son Of Coco; 17-04-2010 at 07:34 AM.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBrumby View Post
    Whilst I absolutely agree with the sentiment, I'd have to say that's mildly passive/aggressive as (IIRC) that's what Ben had said previously. You are effectively calling him a homosexual douche.

But, if the cap fits, etc...
    Well, if he was talking about himself when feeling uncomfortable just because there happens to be a gay teammate, then I stand by that statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Well, if he was talking about himself when feeling uncomfortable just because there happens to be a gay teammate, then I stand by that statement.
    No argument, but it'd be disingenuous to say you weren't implying he was a homophobic douche.

International 12th Man
    And even though that's what I wasn't saying; that is what you thought I was saying at the time that you posted, which still stands as abuse.

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wfdu_ben91 View Post
    And even though that's what I wasn't saying; that is what you thought I was saying at the time that you posted, which still stands as abuse.
    The martyr thing isn't very becoming, and as a change of tactic it's pretty transparent. Coming from someone who's been in your position, you're better off conceding that you've acted like a brat, apologise and play nice from now on. Then everyone will forget and we can all move on.

Or you can keep pretending like your marginalisation on this forum is everyone else's fault but your own and see where that gets you.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson View Post
    The martyr thing isn't very becoming, and as a change of tactic it's pretty transparent. Coming from someone who's been in your position, you're better off conceding that you've acted like a brat, apologise and play nice from now on. Then everyone will forget and we can all move on.

Or you can keep pretending like your marginalisation on this forum is everyone else's fault but your own and see where that gets you.
    Not the only time this has happened, tbh. Been going on long before that openly gay thread and it pretty much won't change if I let it slide. The same trolls seem to follow me whatever I go on this forum, no matter what thread; trying to stir things up.

Here's a tip: don't be a douchebag and nobody will even "troll" you.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Let's try and cut out the insults, please guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

cpr
    Theres only one solution for this thread i'm afraid, and thats to demand pics of Sledgers torso.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Thread Information