Cricket Player Manager
Page 502 of 634 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 9502
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What do you look like? Pt III

International 12th Man
    Nah, not my fault that I cop unneccessary abuse from not only the posters on this forum but a handful of moderators aswell; which leads to me giving it back and I'm supposedly the bad guy. Funny how I get referred to as a 14 year old? I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were 36 years old and got pumped by an 18 year old in a pub.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    First, no moderators have abused you. If I have, show me proof, and if you wish to discuss it further, email us.

Second, let's cut this out. I think everyone has had enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    First, no moderators have abused you. If I have, show me proof, and if you wish to discuss it further, email us.

Second, let's cut this out. I think everyone has had enough.
    You got me a homophobic douche in the other thread, Andyc constantly laughing at my posts. Can't remember them all, but I've found it's been an often occurance.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wfdu_ben91 View Post
    Nah, not my fault that I cop unneccessary abuse from not only the posters on this forum but a handful of moderators aswell; which leads to me giving it back and I'm supposedly the bad guy. Funny how I get referred to as a 14 year old? I'd be pretty embarrassed if I were 36 years old and got pumped by an 18 year old in a pub.
    Not sure what the 36-18 reference is here tbh, care to enlighten us?

Also, if you think you've been abused then I'll happily not respond to your posts mate.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Not sure what the 36-18 reference is here tbh, care to enlighten us?
    Son of Coco? It wasn't directed at you.

You got me a homophobic douche in the other thread, Andyc constantly laughing at my posts. Can't remember them all, but I've found it's been an often occurance.
    No, I said only homophobic douches would be uncomfortable in the presence of a gay teammate. You replied as saying that it would not be the heterosexuals feeling that way, but the gay person that would be uncomfortable. So if it applies to you, which one are you?

Secondly, laughing at a post is not abuse. If you say something that a moderator finds funny, they will laugh. That is not a personal insult either.

And thirdly, the posts are there - I have not deleted them, so you do not have to rely on your memory.

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    No, I said only homophobic douches would be uncomfortable in the presence of a gay teammate. You replied as saying that it would not be the heterosexuals feeling that way, but the gay person that would be uncomfortable. So if it applies to you, which one are you?

Secondly, laughing at a post is not abuse. If you say something that a moderator finds funny, they will laugh. That is not a personal insult either.

And thirdly, the posts are there - I have not deleted them, so you do not have to rely on your memory.
    The way that you initially said it was you indirectingly calling me a douche because of what you thought of what I was saying. It doesn't matter that you misread what I said because regardless, you were trying to imply that I was a douche bag.

Laughing at someone's post is just a sly way of calling someone an idiot. Especially when it's pretty obvious that they are not joking.

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Tbh I don't think anyone needs to imply that Ben is douchebag.

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Tbh I don't think anyone needs to imply that Ben is douchebag.
    See?

Just further proof of me being abused by someone who I've never done anything wrong to.

I'm a **** to everyone Ben, get used to it.

International 12th Man
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I'm a **** to everyone Ben, get used to it.
    I was using you as an example of the majority. It doesn't mean that you're relevant.

I was using you as an example of the majority. It doesn't mean that you're relevant.
    Better learn how to cite relevant sources Laddy.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    It has taken me a huge amount of self restraint to not post the emoticon to any of the preceeding posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Laughing at someone's post is just a sly way of calling someone an idiot. Especially when it's pretty obvious that they are not joking.
    If you're going to be saying things that many people find either offensive or illogical, then you have to be prepared for that response. No one has censored you, but that does not mean that people must operate under the premise that all opinions are equally worthy of consideration. Sometimes, people just find them ignorant or misguided. If you disagree, that's fine, and you are welcome to state your case (or not).

If I say something that is stupid in the opinion of many, I expect to be laughed at. If I don't like it, I can not say it, or have conviction in my argument to try to convince them otherwise. If you feel you have been personally abused, that is a violation of forum rules, and I would suggest you report the post in question. I promise that we'll discuss it, and there are plenty of other moderators (who are not involved in the discussion, along with James), who will make that determination.

And I'll reiterate again (last time), not to call out specific posters here please. Let's end it. I will delete any further posts of that nature in this thread.

Thread Information