Page 501 of 634 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 9496
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What do you look like? Pt III

International 12th Man
    Yes, it's tiring being fabulous isn't it, Andyc?

You know you're fabulous when you don't have enough time in the day to trim your eyebrows.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Jeez you really have some growing up to do mate, don't you?

I shouldn't have lied about Fairfield before. Sure there are a few nice lads from the Club, but based on how you post here, you'll really fit in with most of them. They're the new-monied trash of the Sydney grade scene, as exemplified by your post ****-canning the Blacktown club.

Some of us here are old enough to remember when Fairfield was established, and was nothing less than a laughing stock for a good many years.

When you read this in the morning (you'll be in bed now, it's past your bed time) I hope you realise what a first grade toss pot you sound. As close to first grade as I suspect you'll get too, quite frankly.
    Last edited by Burgey; 16-04-2010 at 06:12 AM.
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Outstanding stuff, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post

I shouldn't have lied about Fairfield before. Sure there are a few nice lads from the Club, but based on how you post here, you'll really fit in with most of them. They're the new-monied trash of the Sydney grade scene, as exemplified by your post ****-canning the Blacktown club.

Some of us here are old enough to remember when Fairfield was established, and was nothing less than a laughing stock for a good many years.

When you read this in the morning (you'll be in bed now, it's past your bed time) I hope you realise what a first grade toss pot you sound. As close to first grade as I suspect you'll get too, quite frankly.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by burgey View Post
    jeez you really have some growing up to do mate, don't you?

I shouldn't have lied about fairfield before. Sure there are a few nice lads from the club, but based on how you post here, you'll really fit in with most of them. They're the new-monied trash of the sydney grade scene, as exemplified by your post ****-canning the blacktown club.

Some of us here are old enough to remember when fairfield was established, and was nothing less than a laughing stock for a good many years.

When you read this in the morning (you'll be in bed now, it's past your bed time) i hope you realise what a first grade toss pot you sound. As close to first grade as i suspect you'll get too, quite frankly.
    10/10.

Cricketer Of The Year SirBloody Idiot's Avatar
    Nine-and-a-half from the Japanese judge.

Quote Originally Posted by wfdu_ben91 View Post
    Yes, it's tiring being fabulous isn't it, Andyc?

You know you're fabulous when you don't have enough time in the day to trim your eyebrows.
    This isn't the first time you've had a go at someone's appearance in this thread, and it's completely unacceptable. People don't post their pictures up for you to waltz in here with a grudge and get the knives out. Anything like that from you in here again and I'll advocate a permanent ban.
    ~ Cribbage

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlee48 View Post
    Sanga has done well but Murali has done better. In my opinion, Murali is simply the best off spinner in history of cricket and I can't make that kind of statement for Sanga.
    Sanga isn't the best off spinner in the history of cricket? News to me.

I want a "what do you sound like?" thread just so I can hear Cribbeh's authorative tones.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    I want a "what do you sound like?" thread just so I can hear Cribbeh's authorative tones.
    Msn conversation + F2 IMO

Haha, did not know you could do that..

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wfdu_ben91 View Post
    Yup, only teenager to score a century in the club last season.
    Why did you get the honour of being the only U/14 who didn't have to retire at 50?
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Burgey at his best there.
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

International 12th Man

YouTube - The B52's - Love Shack

Forgive Ben, he is a Hawthorn fan
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Thread Information