Page 13 of 634 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 9496
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What do you look like? Pt III

  1. #181
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    22,939
    Anyone remember that i time i had a go at Dravid for essentially wasting money?
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

  2. #182
    Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,558
    Haha yeah I remember that...

  3. #183
    Global Moderator vic_orthdox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    25,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Jumbo View Post
    I suppose it's time I graced the new thread...

    Haha, the photos with the black strip under them like that always make me thing "mugshot", ITBT.

  4. #184
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    George = someone-I-can't-quite-put-my-finger-on.
    Jesus?
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!


  5. #185
    International Regular shortpitched713's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,220
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Haha, the photos with the black strip under them like that always make me thing "mugshot", ITBT.
    Yeah, was thinking serial killer first up for reasons I couldn't put a finger on, but that black strip thing probably did it.
    Proud 2nd member of GM-OLAS
    Honorary Assistant Vice-President and Inquisitor General of T2IBS (Twenty-20 is Boring Society)

    Fraz highlights the defining aspect of Shoaib's legacy:
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post
    Those humanitarian works etc ?
    Quote Originally Posted by andruid View Post
    I feel Tendulkar's association with the money minting exploitation of cricket fandom by certain varying commercial interests tarnishes his greatness a tad.

  6. #186
    International Captain thierry henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,297
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post

    hey this jacket's worth 125 pounds and jeans is 45 pounds . The Next shoes are 100 pounds and Rayban's costed me 350 canadaian dolls . Shirt was next's and was 35 pounds . Hmmm undergarments were like priceless honestly !!
    Henry beat that !

    Wouldn't want to tbh. I'm not generally such a high roller, which is probably why I considered it worthy of a mention.

    btw, in retrospect I'm not sure exactly what expression Richard is referring to, it essentially looks like the "vacant and emotionless" look that is the hallmark of all photos of me.

  7. #187
    International Captain
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by thierry henry View Post
    Wouldn't want to tbh. I'm not generally such a high roller, which is probably why I considered it worthy of a mention.

    btw, in retrospect I'm not sure exactly what expression Richard is referring to, it essentially looks like the "vacant and emotionless" look that is the hallmark of all photos of me.
    Just jokin was I
    Stay Kool (Gosh rarely used it after my re-incarnation)
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

  8. #188
    International Captain thierry henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,297
    ftr, I paired $190 jeans with the $320 shirt on my 21st

  9. #189
    International Coach KiWiNiNjA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the kitchen
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by thierry henry View Post
    btw doods, dissing my fiancee is lame
    When you post a pic of your smoldering hot fiance, jealously can be expected

    Btw, I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before

  10. #190
    International Captain thierry henry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    5,297
    Quote Originally Posted by KiWiNiNjA View Post
    When you post a pic of your smoldering hot fiance, jealously can be expected

    Btw, I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before
    You from Auckland originally? Or at any time from 1995-2007?

    Or, less likely, Belgrade from 1985-1995?

  11. #191
    International Coach KiWiNiNjA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In the kitchen
    Posts
    10,601
    Quote Originally Posted by thierry henry View Post
    You from Auckland originally? Or at any time from 1995-2007?

    Or, less likely, Belgrade from 1985-1995?
    Serbian huh

    Nope, Wanganui here Obviously she looks like someone, i just cant put my finger on it

  12. #192
    Hall of Fame Member superkingdave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    DRS Box
    Posts
    18,986
    I suppose i should have an entry here, this is the best i can do from last night


  13. #193
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,333

  14. #194
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,682
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAZ View Post

    hey this jacket's worth 125 pounds and jeans is 45 pounds . The Next shoes are 100 pounds and Rayban's costed me 350 canadaian dolls . Shirt was next's and was 35 pounds . Hmmm undergarments were like priceless honestly !!
    Henry beat that !
    You don't look like I expected tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by superkingdave View Post
    I suppose i should have an entry here, this is the best i can do from last night

    legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

    RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

  15. #195
    Global Moderator vic_orthdox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    25,196
    dav is God, TBH.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •