Page 104 of 634 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 9496
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What do you look like? Pt III

  1. #1546
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by roseboy64 View Post
    I think someone else counted them and mentioned it.
    I only had to use 1 hand too

  2. #1547
    International Vice-Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sutton Coldfield
    Posts
    4,412
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFire View Post
    Who's the bird, Crampton?
    Prom date. And no, just close mates.

  3. #1548
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Perm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Clutha Valley, New Zealand
    Posts
    21,816
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baconator View Post


    People wanted some pics?

    Yes, I think I was pretty monged at the time of taking.

    On the left, before someone's a smartarse.
    Not bad Crampton, the tie could use a little work. Applause on the chick.
    The Future of International Cricket - Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ravi Bopara, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Shahriar Nafees, Raqibul Hasan, Salman Butt, JP Duminy
    Proud Supporter of the Bangladeshi Tigers
    Ryan ten Doeschate - A Legend in the Making
    MSN: zacattack90@hotmail.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Romance can be dealt with elsewhere - I just don't enjoy it in cricket.

  4. #1549
    International Coach adharcric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    10,898
    Dire **** in here lately. Richard, get over the "jest" ****. It's getting old and crap like this is why CWers treat you like **** despite the fact that you are a good poster.


  5. #1550
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Whangaparaoa, Auckland
    Posts
    10,872
    Quote Originally Posted by adharcric View Post
    Dire **** in here lately. Richard, get over the "jest" ****. It's getting old and crap like this is why CWers treat you like **** despite the fact that you are a good poster.
    hear hear

  6. #1551
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamee999 View Post
    STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!

    These last posts have been awfully awful.

    I'm severely tempted to delete all posts from the last few days.

    If someone has a picture they want to post, post it.

    If no-one does, stop posting.
    Yeah, because no thread's ever gone off topic before. gj power hunger.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

  7. #1552
    Global Moderator nightprowler10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Madhouse on Madison
    Posts
    14,234
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Yeah, because no thread's ever gone off topic before. gj power hunger.
    Harsh, seeing as how the past few pages were pure **** anyway.
    RIP Craigos

  8. #1553
    Banned Pratters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    20,793

  9. #1554
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,336
    Quote Originally Posted by nightprowler10 View Post
    Harsh, seeing as how the past few pages were pure **** anyway.
    I never said they were or weren't, was really just a comment on the "post on pictures etc" bit.

  10. #1555
    International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bitch please, I'm from West Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,988
    Quote Originally Posted by adharcric View Post
    Dire **** in here lately. Richard, get over the "jest" ****. It's getting old and crap like this is why CWers treat you like **** despite the fact that you are a good poster.
    Just when we thought it has finished here, someone just has to go and bring it back up again. Leave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    1) Had double pneumonia as a kid, as did my twin sis. Doctors told my parents to pray that we lived through the night. Dad said **** off, I'm an atheist, you ****s better save my kids, etc. Then prayed anyway.

  11. #1556
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Midlands
    Posts
    22,939
    Was a fair comment itbt.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

  12. #1557
    International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bitch please, I'm from West Yorkshire
    Posts
    14,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Was a fair comment itbt.
    Fair comment it may have been, but with what Jamee said, I think it would be better if everyone just got back on topic.

  13. #1558
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,336
    I expect consistent moderating of the new "on topic or yer ban'd lol" rule over the next few days.

  14. #1559
    Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    2005
    Posts
    80,401
    Quote Originally Posted by adharcric View Post
    Dire **** in here lately. Richard, get over the "jest" ****. It's getting old and crap like this is why CWers treat you like **** despite the fact that you are a good poster.
    Would reply to that as frankly I disagree wholesomely, but well... seems most want it drawn a line under.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

  15. #1560
    Hall of Fame Member steds's Avatar
    Breakout Champion!
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    ****ing cold and ****ing wet
    Posts
    17,201
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratyush View Post
    So, which one is you?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •