I found a thread about this on another forum. Basicaly a book called the god delusion by Richard Hawkins divded religious belief into these 7 levels;
1. Strong theist. 100 per cent probability of God. In the words of C. G. Jung, "I do not believe, I know."
2. Very high probability but short of 100 percent. De facto theist. "I cannot know for certain, but I strongly believe in God and live my life on the assumption that he is there."
3. Higher than 50 per cent but not very high. Technically agnostic but leaning towards theism. "I am very uncertain, but I am inclined to believe in God."
4. Exactly 50 per cent. Completely impartial agnostic. "God's existence and non-existence are exactly equiprobable."
5. Lower than 50 per cent but not very low. Technically agnostic but leaning towards atheism. "I don't know whether God exists but I'm inclined to be skeptical."
6. Very low probability, but short of zero. De facto atheist. "I cannot know for certain but I think God is very improbable, and I live my life on the assumption that he is not there."
7. Strong atheist. "I know there is no God, with the same conviction as Jung "knows" there is one."
I'm a 7 because my logic is that something has to be proven to be existant and so far i haven't seen any proof of god so i know there is none.
What are you?