Have you ever thought this through? And what would be on your list?
1. Be heard on the radio at least once - I,e reading the news, traffic updates, just the part-timers. I came close in March aswell.
2. Visit every continent - So far, Ive done Europe... and thats it. Im Planning Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Hong-Kong, and Australia in the next 50 years
3. Score at the City Ground - If I can worm my way onto the pitch, I will nick a ball, boot it in at the trent end, and get my goal that way. Not during a game, I mean like if there's a big pitch invasion or something daft, or if im ever pitch side
4. Do the London Marathon - Weak, I know, but for me to run 26 miles would be a phenomenon.
5. Have *** - Im still waiting on it, and I dont want to die a virgin.
6. Go To Rochdale FC on a tuesday night - Seen your team in the European cup final? Followed them from Newcastle to Newquay? Bah, youre not a real fan. You can only be a real fan once you have seen your team, or a different team, play against Rochdale on a tuesday night, at Rochdale.
7. Get in the Guiness Book of World Records - Dunno how I will do this one,
8. Spend a night in the graveyard - the ultimate test of character, do that, and i could die a happy man.
9. Road Trip - I reckon me and a few buds will just get in a car, surf around Europ,e and be back in 3 weeks. Christ, Im gonna have to start working.
My 10th rule is unfinished, I dont know what it could be. what would your list look like?