Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifts for Christmas?

Gifts for Christmas?

What are you guys getting for Christmas???

I'm supposed to be back in us in about 2-3 weeks, and once I'm back, I'm getting my gift, which will be late, which will be...

1) Allen Iverson Nuggets Jersey Authentic!
    2) Soon to be "old", new NBA ball(It's going to become a collection piece)
    3) Courtside tickets to the Nets game when the Nuggets come to town from a friend! Getting to see Iverson in action as Nugget..woohoo
    4) Hopefully some more basketball jerseys from family(If you can't tell, I love wearing Basketball jerseys)
    5) And last but not least, any pair of Jordans I want!

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Nice to see you like Basketball so much... I have a Chris Bosh jersey and for me one is enough.

Anyways, I haven't decided yet what I want for christmas. Really confused!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    Nice to see you like Basketball so much... I have a Chris Bosh jersey and for me one is enough.

Anyways, I haven't decided yet what I want for christmas. Really confused!
    Jordans! I don't know about you, but it's hard to convince my parnets to get me Jordans(even though I have my own money, they won't let me buy it), so they only get me them on my bday, and on either Diwali, or Christmas/New Year

Quote Originally Posted by Dravid
    Jordans! I don't know about you, but it's hard to convince my parnets to get me Jordans(even though I have my own money, they won't let me buy it), so they only get me them on my bday, and on either Diwali, or Christmas/New Year
    Why... is it cuz' you have a whole stack of em'?

As far as I go, I am more into the Jordan clothing and apparel rather than the shoes... Btw, which ones you looking to get?

I have 6 pair of Jordans. 2 of them I hardly wear anymore becasue they are old, but they are still in shape cause I took good care of them. They don't let me get the new ones because they think they are too expensive for shows(Indian parents)

I'm still not sure if I want to get Jordans, or the new shoes by Addidas with the team logos. I'm hoping my parents let me get one of both. If not then I will head towards the team logo ones, with either he Nuggets or Pistions. If I get both I will probably get one of the following jordans:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/ni...n_dub_zero.htm
    http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_19.htm

Wow 6 pair of Jordans! That is insane bro...

These ones look nice... http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collect...t_blk_blue.htm

P.S. You're making me want to buy a pair too!

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    The idea of Christmas is that you're not supposed to know what you're getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Quote Originally Posted by Dravid
    I have 6 pair of Jordans. 2 of them I hardly wear anymore becasue they are old, but they are still in shape cause I took good care of them. They don't let me get the new ones because they think they are too expensive for shows(Indian parents)

I'm still not sure if I want to get Jordans, or the new shoes by Addidas with the team logos. I'm hoping my parents let me get one of both. If not then I will head towards the team logo ones, with either he Nuggets or Pistions. If I get both I will probably get one of the following jordans:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/ni...n_dub_zero.htm
    http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_19.htm

You're a bloke and you have 6 pairs of shoes? This is a bit disturbing really, also why would you want an odd pair of shoes...
    National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteh
    The idea of Christmas is that you're not supposed to know what you're getting.
    Aye, agreed.

Much more fun to hear what you're giving to others.

(which, in my case, consists of a lot of books. Grandad's getting a biography of Carolus XII of Sweden, my cousin's getting a set of books of Norway's geological history and a book about language and words, and mum's getting a pair of headphones. Still need to get something for dad though.)
    Messi scores on the rebound.

Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes
    Aye, agreed.

Much more fun to hear what you're giving to others.

(which, in my case, consists of a lot of books. Grandad's getting a biography of Carolus XII of Sweden, my cousin's getting a set of books of Norway's geological history and a book about language and words, and mum's getting a pair of headphones. Still need to get something for dad though.)
    You make a good point.

Getting the gf Lillies/a miffy yoyo/miffy dvd - it's an in joke, and i'm not going to repeat it here because it's actually rather lewd.
    Got mum's bf this make a wooden submarine thing and Das Boot in it's original book form (he served on subs for 20 odd years and it's the only thing he'll read about)
    Getting mum a bottle of mint Baileys and feel that i should get a little something else too but have no idea what.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    You're a bloke and you have 6 pairs of shoes? This is a bit disturbing really, also why would you want an odd pair of shoes...
    Well, I have four pairs myself, but they're not of the same brand.

Boredmeeting Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    Well, I have four pairs myself, but they're not of the same brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteh

International Coach Barney Rubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaly piscine
    It's not remotely disturbing to have six pairs of shoes. I have seven. I have three suits, and roughly 15 different shirts, with roughly the same amount of ties. Big freaking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble
    It's not remotely disturbing to have six pairs of shoes. I have seven. I have three suits, and roughly 15 different shirts, with roughly the same amount of ties. Big freaking deal.
    Clothes are different, unless you enjoy shopping for them obviously.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information