Thread: Kabul Express/Dhoom 2

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar

Kabul Express/Dhoom 2

Anyone anticipating the release of this movie? I must say it look pretty intriguing!

Also, who watched Dhoom 2... turned out to be a pretty good movie, action wasn't bad, not a great storyline but everything else seemed so slick.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator
    Anyone anticipating the release of this movie? I must say it look pretty intriguing!

Also, who watched Dhoom 2... turned out to be a pretty good movie, action wasn't bad, not a great storyline but everything else seemed so slick.
    Dhoom and Dhoom 2 are hindi, bike versions of Fast and furious series.

Dhoom 2, like the first one, was utter crap. The fact that it's apparently going to become one of the biggest hits of all time sickens me.

Kabul Express on the other hand looks promising from the promos. I'll definitely be watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusion
    Dhoom 2, like the first one, was utter crap. The fact that it's apparently going to become one of the biggest hits of all time sickens me.

Kabul Express on the other hand looks promising from the promos. I'll definitely be watching it.
    It's mainly because India needs more exposure to Englsh movies. Then movies like Dhoom 2(which is a rip off bike version of F&F like I said before) will barely ever sell any tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravid
    It's mainly because India needs more exposure to Englsh movies. Then movies like Dhoom 2(which is a rip off bike version of F&F like I said before) will barely ever sell any tickets.
    what do you mean? india is exposed to most if not all american and british movies...have been for a long time...the audience is still attracted to the cheap ripped-off versions that the local regional industries churn out...the saddest part is that some really good original movies are phased out by the majority of the public and these sickeningly stupid movies become the face of indian cinema....

Quote Originally Posted by Anil
    what do you mean? india is exposed to most if not all american and british movies...have been for a long time...the audience is still attracted to the cheap ripped-off versions that the local regional industries churn out...the saddest part is that some really good original movies are phased out by the majority of the public and these sickeningly stupid movies become the face of indian cinema....
    I talked to so many people in Delhi, and no one has seen any version of F&F besides Tokyo Drift. I'm sure if they saw 1 and 2 they would know how stupid Dhoom is.

Thread Information