Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conference in Iran over the reality of the Holocaust

Conference in Iran over the reality of the Holocaust

Some pretty strong stuff is being said here, especially by Ahmedinijad.
    The conference has been condemned by Western leaders too.

http://www.newsone.ca/hinesbergjour...=34312&source=2

What does everyone here think of it?
    Member of LSU (bowl part time pies)

RIP Fardin

Sigh.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    As anyone that has ever been to Bergen-Belsen knows, no birds chirp or anything and you just know somethings not quite right about the place.

And that wasn't even an extermination camp, Birkenau must be far worse in relation.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo
    Rightly so.

How would you feel if someone suddenly said "we're not convinced your grandmother was murdered"?

The blatant anti-semitism from Ahmedinijad concerns me.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo
    Some pretty strong stuff is being said here, especially by Ahmedinijad.

http://www.newsone.ca/hinesbergjour...=34312&source=2

What does everyone here think of it?
    Link doesn't work...
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

International Regular 16 tins of Spam's Avatar
    Gotta laugh at these clowns. They reckon if they all sit around a table and agree that the Holocaust never happened, that that makes it true.
    Member of the Newtown Cricket Club since January '06 - "Per commissum ad taberna"
    Honorary Vice-President of the "Twenty20 Is Boring Society"

C_C
    If Ahmednijad had the brains for it, he could've really exposed the trumped up accounts of holocaust and the holocaust guilt-tripping that the west is regularly subject to. Ie, he made a fundamental error in challenging the occurance of the holocaust instead of challenging the true extent of it, which in my opinion has been trumped up.

Well then, it's good noone gives a **** about your opinion.

C_C
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag
    Well then, it's good noone gives a **** about your opinion.
    I'd not expect anything different but as far as i can tell, nobody will dare question the true extent of the holocaust in public but many do behind closed doors.
    Its not very hard or improbable even at first glance to think that the issue has been trumpeted up a fair bit, the figures inflated a fair bit : history is written by the victors and that is par for the course for humanity.
    I couldnt help but notice the barrage of 'pro-jewish' movies like Saving Private Ryan, the Pianist, etc. suddenly making back-to-back appearances on the weekend when Israeli forces were busy lobbing bombs into a city indiscriminately. Whether you like it or not, the American support for Israel has very little to do with Israel's moral superiority or the worthyness of its cause. It has far more to do with bible-thumpers brainwashed into believing that creation of Israel is a prerequisite to 'end of the world times' and supporting its creation/existance will be looked favourably by this God fellow. Since you are a Jewish guy, i dont know if you've read much of the book of revelations but thats essentially the bottomline of it and thats essentially why the average westerner is pro-Israel. Infact, there is direct correlation between the level of support shown towards Israel and level of Christian fervor in that particular country. It isnt a coincidence at all that Italy, US, Australia, Ireland and UK are the most pro-Israeli countries of the bunch and the average citizens of these nations are significantly more likely to be bible-thumping christians than Icelanders or Swedes or Canadians.

I for one, wouldnt be surprised at all to find out that the 'holocaust numbers' are inflated due to the pro-jewish lobby in the west and the holocaust guilt pouring out after WWII.
    However, to deny that the Jewish holocaust happened in WWII is stupid and agenda-driven.
    Last edited by C_C; 13-12-2006 at 03:43 AM.

C_C I'm surprised you're not over there yourself. I'd think your views would slide right into the norm at the conference. You could have a yarn and a giggle over the Zionist conspiracy, lament over old times when killing Jews was so easy. Really, I don't know why you didn't go, could have met some of your heroes as well.

C_C
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag
    C_C I'm surprised you're not over there yourself. I'd think your views would slide right into the norm at the conference. You could have a yarn and a giggle over the Zionist conspiracy, lament over old times when killing Jews was so easy. Really, I don't know why you didn't go, could have met some of your heroes as well.

Err, what part of 'centrist' philosophy isnt obvious from my post ?
    Or are you gonna feign ignorance and lump me with fundamentalist muslim-crackheads simply because i said something unpalatable to you ?
    I am not for discrimination of any sort. However, the middle path is not a common human way of thinking- common human way of thinking is polarized.
    It might be unpalatable to you but i think human history throws up enough examples of exgaggerated numbers and over-dramatization from the victors as an instrument of further differentiating relative moral grounds of their positions.
    None of those guys are my heroes however, just because i think fundamentalist Islam is nuts wouldnt stop me from saying that the west is under the grips of 'holocaust guilt' and inflated numbers from the Jewish holocaust.
    Please dont pretend to be naive- i know you are much smarter than that. And please dont tell me that you dont find it 'odd' that 'gas chambers in WWII' instantly brings up 'those poor jews' comments out here in the west with perhaps 1 outta 10 people mentioning non-Jewish Poles, Checz, Gypsies, etc, despite the fact that they got genocided just as bad, if not worse than the Jews.
    Please dont tell me that you havnt noticed that all these PBS documentaries and History Channel obsession with Hitler focuses on his anti-semetic speeches while almost never mentioning his equally voluminous (especially after the start of WWII) rants on why Checz, Poles, Slavs, etc. should also be liquidated.
    Also, dont tell me that you dont notice that the Jewish community has a zillion times better representation in the States power circles than Checz or Gypsy or Polish folks.
    From a neutral person's perspective ( i have very little reason to have a biassed opinion on this or any Israel-Palestine issue : i am not a muslim, not a christian, not a jew, not an arab and not a westerner.I'd also find it extremely hillarious to be associated with 'skinhead philosophy'. I am literally 'the other guy') its fairly easy to see that the whole 'Jewish thing' has been considerably hyped up in the western media and collective conciousness.
    So before you even accuse me of anti-semetism, please make a case on why i'd be anti-semetic.
    Even if you bring up my views on Judaism ( infantile, crazy religion that plagiarised stuff from egyptians and babylonians while whining a lot because the little nation of Israel being stuck between two superpowers of their time habitually got owned by these folks) then please tell me why i'd have any reason to side with the Muslim or 'white christianity' stuff like the KKK considering i dont essentially differentiate between Islam, Christianity and Judaism- i consider them all to be the product of a unenlightened culture with little or no claim towards intellectual persuit in the relevant timeframe.
    So yes, please tell me why exactly i'd be biassed.
    Last edited by C_C; 13-12-2006 at 03:59 AM.

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by C_C
    Whether you like it or not, the American support for Israel has very little to do with Israel's moral superiority or the worthyness of its cause. It has far more to do with bible-thumpers brainwashed into believing that creation of Israel is a prerequisite to 'end of the world times' and supporting its creation/existance will be looked favourably by this God fellow.

I thought it was more to do with the fact that the Jewish community pretty much control most of the major finance centres in New York, or have at least done so historically

Cynical, moi?

(also explains the number of pro-jewish films, far more Jewish investors than there is nazi sympathetic ones!)
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

C_C
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr
    I thought it was more to do with the fact that the Jewish community pretty much control most of the major finance centres in New York, or have at least done so historically

Cynical, moi?

(also explains the number of pro-jewish films, far more Jewish investors than there is nazi sympathetic ones!)

I think thats the minor side of the equation for those stuff occur outside of the conciousness of the average Joe.That alone would not explain why the average Joe American throws his/her weight behind Israel instinctively. The average Joe American, who is a bible thumper ( over 80% of Americans identify themselves as practicing christians) sees simply this aspect as " hmm the bible tells us Israel will be created near the end of times. Okay its created. So it must be near the end of times. Bible also tells us that God's gonna make most nations attack Israel and lay a smackdown on those who dared attack God's chosen people and then reward all those who stood by the Jews. Okay. time to support the jews'.

C_C you sicken me. Really, I feel sick in the stomach reading your hate filled posts. Sometimes, when were not discussing how evil the jews really are, I think hey your not such a bad guy, but it's times like this when I realise, that your the biggest **** going around.

Anyways, I'm out of this thread before I say something that gets me banned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information