Page 761 of 870 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 13043

Thread: You know what really grinds my gears?

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matteh View Post
    Wait....do you even smoke?
    Yeah, only when I'm out though.. I was totally against the ban before I started smoking as well..

Going to vomit over someone tomorrow night seeing as that's seen as more socially acceptable..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    Going to vomit over someone tomorrow night seeing as that's seen as more socially acceptable..
    While I do agree with you, I wish you'd stop baiting the anti-smoking people with statements like that. Someone's bound to come in with the same old "But vomit doesn't give people the cancers" argument, at which point we'll go around in circles again.
    orz

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent TBY View Post
    While I do agree with you, I wish you'd stop baiting the anti-smoking people with statements like that. Someone's bound to come in with the same old "But vomit doesn't give people the cancers" argument, at which point we'll go around in circles again.
    Yeah true.. Although if I tried hard enough I reckon I could give someone food poisoning

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Whooooooooosh
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

**** off Hingeh you ****ing idiot ****, wow you're tuff smokin' and ****. No-one gives a ****ing **** you ******.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    In a pleasant mood today then

Hingston, what is your argument against the smoking ban exactly?
    "It was an easy decision to sign. I could have gone elsewhere, I had calls, but it never entered my mind it's not about the money."
    Jason Koumas

SWA

RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

He's not as tough a **** IMO. "I'm all south efrican and smoke and ****, wanna arm wrestle bro?"

No because you're a ****ing gay ****.

Quote Originally Posted by bryce View Post
    Hopes?
    You don't think Hopes would top score more than 1 out of 21 times?
    Or something.

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

And Smith, cut out the ****s please.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Samuel_Vimes's Avatar
    Defend Your Castle Champion! Monkey Diving Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamee999 View Post
    And Smith, cut out the ****s please.
    Last edited by Jamee999; 10-09-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: That doesn't really work
    Messi scores on the rebound.

Founder of ESAS - Edgar Schiferli, the best associate bowler
    A follower of the schools of Machiavelli, Bentham, Locke, Hobbes, Sutcliffe, Bradman, Lindwall, Miller, Hassett and Benaud
    Member of JMAS, DMAS, FRAS and RTDAS

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Grünbaum
    Is the conduct approved by the gods right ("pious"), because of properties of its own, or merely because it pleases the gods to value or command it?

International Coach PhoenixFire's Avatar
    Curveball Champion!
    Jamee Gray - Commands no respect

International Coach HeathDavisSpeed's Avatar
    Rummaging through Iain O'Brien's dustbins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    People who overtake on Motorway sliproads
    Really don't get this, now you end up with two sets of traffic trying to merge into the highway.. Confusing as, why are sliproads here two lanes anyway? It's not like there is nowhere else to overtake when you are joining the motorway..
    That's a bloody stupid complaint. If you didn't have multiple lane sliproads, then you'd end up having the traffic back fill the overhead roundabout/turnpike and completely clog up the junction. This happens enough in the UK when there are two lane sliproads! Also, quite often when there are multiple lanes in a slip road, the outer lane of the sliproad becomes the outer/slow lane of the motorway whilst only the inner lane of the sliproad has to merge with the traffic. Really don't get your complaint here.

Quote Originally Posted by 16 tins of Spam View Post
    I should probably point out that I don't bet everything at once, only a percentage which varies depending on the state of my account. At any rate, last time I used my system over a full NRL season I only lost one bet all year and comfortably came out ahead.
    Its usually a pretty safe assumption NOT to bet on the favourite in the NRL at all. The Australian Rugby League tournament (NRL for the cretins out there) has by far the highest profit margin of any sport at the NZ TAB (and in all likelihood every TAB) because the teams are actually very closely matched so that you can quite often get the rank outsider beating the huge favourite (Warriors vs. Storm this year, for example). A shock each weekend pretty much guarantees the bookmakers a big profit.

If you want to bet heavily on the favourite, AFL's probably the way to go, but even then I'd be pretty wary. Its much easier to make money on the soccer, in my experience. Generally speaking, I agree with Casson's betting strategy here.
    >>>>>>WHHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>
    Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
    Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
    Adam Wheater - Another batsman off the Essex production line
    Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.

Vimes tells it how it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Heath worryingly quick.

International Regular 16 tins of Spam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    Its usually a pretty safe assumption NOT to bet on the favourite in the NRL at all. The Australian Rugby League tournament (NRL for the cretins out there) has by far the highest profit margin of any sport at the NZ TAB (and in all likelihood every TAB) because the teams are actually very closely matched so that you can quite often get the rank outsider beating the huge favourite (Warriors vs. Storm this year, for example). A shock each weekend pretty much guarantees the bookmakers a big profit.

If you want to bet heavily on the favourite, AFL's probably the way to go, but even then I'd be pretty wary. Its much easier to make money on the soccer, in my experience. Generally speaking, I agree with Casson's betting strategy here.
    Yeah, I should probably also point out that the last time I used this strategy was a number of years ago, around the time you could pretty much guarantee that North Queensland would lose every week. At any rate, I don't bet regularly these days - life's too busy and I just don't have the time to arse around "looking for value" as Casson puts it. If I have spare time I'd rather sit on my butt and watch the game.
    Member of the Newtown Cricket Club since January '06 - "Per commissum ad taberna"
    Honorary Vice-President of the "Twenty20 Is Boring Society"

SMITH!

I think the world of you.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Haha Smith. Says exactly what i was getting at, just in a far more direct way.

Thread Information