Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sean Fuller: Best Of

Sean Fuller: Best Of

In honour of recent events, extracts from the upcoming book “Evenings with Sean Fuller” will be released to the public for the first time ever.

On child naming:
    I've got an issue I want to raise, **** who give their children really stupid names that are names of objects or places, variations on common names or relatively normal names with really stupid spellings…how could you do that to a child ffs? I don't like children much, but **** that's brutal
    On his looks
    I look a bit like Ron Barassi
    On Murphy paying $40 postage on ebay
    ****, you can hire a hitman for that
    On Murphy
    … got the used car dealer smile, slicked back hair, cheap suit and not afraid to make whipping noises
    On Jennifer Hawkins
    Hawkins – overrated IMO, if she wins the battle I'll smash *****
    On laptop hotkeys
    hold shift down for too long and the monitor explodes
    On Everybody Loves Raymond
    dire show, the only character that carried it was the grandfather bloke and even he was a bit forced at times
    On people talking about relationships online
    "I hate ****s that I hardly know online who talk about their girlfriends and ****, I mean, I don't want to sound like a ****, but unless you're a close mate I don't give a **** about your relationships"
    Relating childhood memories
    the first primary school I went to in Melbourne was this little place, like 100 students, so we had like 15 in each grade, so we never had a footy team or anything except the any age bracket for grade sixers, anyway, we finally got a soccer team one year and the whole school was really into it, got big messages in the newsletter and all the parents showed up for the first game up 1-0 at half time, and me and this **** Jan come off the bench. Jan kicks off, I run past him seriously about 10 seconds in and I hear this screaming, turn around, and this guy’s tackled him and got a brutal angle basically has him in like a figure four or something and broken his leg really badly in like two places. Couldn't walk for like 6 months hey.
    On scars
    only scars I have are bullet wounds tbh
    On going to the doctors
    …my veins are easy as to find, every time I get a needle, the doctor is like "I'll need to find a v... oh, right"
    On a certain member
    I can't read his ******* ramblings, he's on the moon, dead set
    On Jews
    shady bunch
    on Hebrew
    love making jewish people speak hebrew tbh, funniest language. Especially girls. Such a weird guttural language.
    On Matteh
    Mitchell's suffering from sleep deprivation, bleeding from his eye sockets atm, rapid heart rate, sucking down the coffee
    On speaking to me
    **** you're a ****, it's terrible, put a man through hell to have a chat to you
    On his Uni encounters
    Was having a chat to a jewish bloke at uni last week actually, Rabbi or something and he said he would pray for my death in the synagogue.
    On another CW member
    Haha, I love [name withheld], he's such an awesome nutty left-winger, reminds me of my grandparents kinda, traditional leftie, the shut down the factories and burn down the bank kind. 99% of lefties these days are ****, save the human race, think of the children, what about the puppies. [name withheld] is a "**** you" leftie, the sort who blow up pubs.
    On protest experiences
    I went to that war rally in sydney back in april '04 or whatever, and I was talking to this guy who was like 94, war vet, and he was going on to me about "the only difference between the ****in' yanks today and the ****in' nazis I fought in the ****in' war is that those ****ers wore uniforms". Was the coolest bloke.
    On attending the Newcastle waterfront dispute
    Saw my first baton charge that day. Good memories. Helped a man find his teeth
    On debating on CW
    Nobody will take me on these days
    On replying that I could take him on
    You're nothing Gelman, You can't even hold on to a point for 3 posts, you make one stupid statement, one post defending it and then apologise. I'd slaughter you anyways
    On vic_orthdox winning BOTM
    he'll smash murphy, then smash Richards then smash brumby or hakon, **** how overrated is Holly Valance? Can't believe she's still going in the hottest women battle I'd vote for anyone in the battle against her. I'd vote for Gelman's mother against her
    On Keira Knightley
    she's basically skeletal
    On Treadmills
    I hate treadmills. They're ****ing evil, what's the point ffs? It's not like you can't find a spot to walk.
    On some random
    he's on my list tbh, going to bite off his ear
    On Keira Knightley pt II
    if she came to my door now I'd give her a bucket of chicken and send her on her way, tbh
    On achievements
    I've killed 17 men.
    On anti cigarette ads
    cigarettes clog your arteries - stupidest claim, do ****s inject them or something?
    On drink driving ads
    "if you drink and drive, your head will suddenly explode, like THIS!"
    On duck salad
    who puts duck in a salad? Seriously. Never seen, heard or eaten duck salad in my life, and I'm a salad fiend, tbh, had everything from chicken caesar salad to cactus salad
    On Gelman
    Hate Gelman tbh, makes flippant remarks about the deaths of others, I should cut off his head
    On Israeli salad
    Does it have real Israelis in it?
    More school memories
    Teacher saw us smoking, we got pulled out of the next class and they wanted to search my bag. I said no. Had a standoff for about 3 hours. Then school finished and I just walked out and went home
    On his birthday thread
    Concerned that my birthday thread won't match Gelman's tbh. Think I might have to off myself if that's the case. Losing out to Gelman, even in something so insignificant, is dire
    On his family
    My uncle is the worst alco. Lives on his own, works at a slaughterhouse . Every week on payday he buys two cartons of beer and a bottle of bundy with his groceries and drinks them through the week. On the weekend he goes to his neighbors for a barbeque and drinks his beer. And everyday after work he goes to the pub. He doesn't have a phone at home, so if you want to call him for some reason you ring him at the pub.
    On my stance against guns
    Not arguing on the side of gun rampages, Gelman? I'm shocked, and your right-wing forefathers would be too. The likes of Richard Nixon, Adolf Hitler, Augusto Pinochet and General Franco. You'll be kicked out of the KKK if you keep that up.
    On his weapon of choice
    Guns for show, knives for a pro. As they say in the biz.
    Replying to being asked to something
    I'll chuck you in a cement mixer, is what I'll do.
    When asked a question about Cashews
    tbh, I'm no expert on nuts more of an armchair fan. I don't live the nut life, so to speak.
    On whether I had a pole with an Israeli flag on it in my backyard
    All Jewish people do tbh. He also has an American-supplied rocket launcher in case Muslims move in down the block. And a bulldozer
    After a few talking for a while
    total waste of a ****ing conversation tbh, can't believe I just put myself through that. It's like having an hour long debate with a mental patient, and then realising they actually had no idea what you were talking about the whole time. You feel robbed of time
    On Marcia Hines
    Australian Idol was giving me blood pressure issues last night I reckon, ****ing me off so much it's so ******* bad. I'd kill Marsha Hines, dead set she's never said anything that had meaning in her life.
    On Simon Katich
    I'm the only person on the entire site who defends Simon Katich I reckon. He'll go out there and make a run a ball ton and get bashed by 40 people
    On sucking lemons
    I sucked a lemon earlier. Wasn't bad. Washed it down with a human hand
    On music
    I don't listen to anything with guitar in it it's too mainstream. I only listen to music made by applying a violin bow to the spokes of a bicycle.
    On his early CW days
    I was pretty much exactly the same as I am now except nicer
    On right wingers
    but I don't actually think that all howard supporters are idiots any more than most sane right-wingers actually think that everyone who votes green is pro-terrorist or whatever
    but tbh, I think a lot of people are idiots and IMO, people who vote right are more likely to be idiots….by a distance.
    On Kim Beazly
    he's about my least favourite person in the party he's a **** leader, has ****, blow-in-the-wind politics and no conviction, he steps on ****s to shore up his own career, and is pretty much the leading force in dragging the ALP down
    On John Howard
    Howard scared people into voting against the ALP, he didn't get people to vote for the Coalition. You like Howard ffs he's the least principled PM this country has ever had. He sways with the wind, he reads polls like the Bible, he'll turn around on any issue from one election to the other and he'll make issues the centre of his entire policy for an election just because the public supports him on it.
    On members in the government
    there are people in the Coalition who are genuine maggoty slime
    On Phillip Ruddock
    that guy is basically the scum of the earth, he's straight up evil
    On encounters with right wingers
    I've been called pretty much everything on earth by right-wingers, traitor, un-australian, stupid, brainwashed, terrorist, communist, Satanist
    On being asked if staff members get their news from newspapers
    Nah, we make it up off the top of our heads "Ponting killed in boating accident".
    Taken from coverations over the past few months. Part II to be published on demand.
    Rest In Peace Craigos
    2003-2012

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Hahahahahaha. This is the pinnacle of your life. You will never do anything greater than this thread, Gelman.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Breakout Champion!
    Gelman cashing in on the posthumous adoration with his book. He's Paul Burrell to Fuller's princess Di.

zeg says:
    took me 149 Minutes to do
    Feeling Guilty are we, Gelman? No one would dedicate 2 hours of their life to someone who they didn't kill, IMO.
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!

Breakout Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes
    Feeling Guilty are we, Gelman? No one would dedicate 2 hours of their life to someone who they didn't kill, IMO.
    zeg says:
    took me 3 hours to do
    His stories change. Just like his alibi will, no doubt.

Tbf I estimated 3 hours and then checked the properties to find out it was 149min.

Best quote anyone?
    Last edited by pasag; 11-10-2006 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pasag
    Tbf I estimated 3 hours and then checked the properties to fnd out it was 149min.

Best quote anyone?
    "I'll chuck you in a cement mixer, is what I'll do" is up there for mine.

Breakout Champion!
    "Was having a chat to a jewish bloke at uni last week actually, Rabbi or something and he said he would pray for my death in the synagogue." imo

My favourite Fuller anecdote:

I knew some people at high school who tried to make a big bong out of a wheelie bin once, by putting it in the swimming pool and going up inside it, like a bucket kinda, upside down so it cuts off all the air and you smoke inside it. It's an idea only a stoned person could think was good. If you think about it for one second you'd realise you'd suffocate. Apparently three went in one freaked out and left and the other two stayed in.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    Legendary thread IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

International Captain
    Sean Fuller!! hahaha ..
    I never understood the term and actually I have displayed my uncomfortable feelings about the Fuller aspect on MSN a little while ago .. Any ways best effort so far Pasag ...
    Proud member of Twenty20-Is-Boring Society.
    T2IBS Media relations officer
    T2IBS official face
    R.I..P ........ Fardin Qayuumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Good luck at the hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeraintIsMyHero View Post
    Fraz is always the best option IMO
    frazbest@hotmail.com

International Captain ash chaulk's Avatar
    hahahaha this thread is so gun

i love it

fav quote

I sucked a lemon earlier. Wasn't bad. Washed it down with a human hand
    CW Black - The best team in the ComP

Proudly supporting:
    • Wasim Ranamadruta
      Ahkeep Myteefina Jahbesidabed
      Ramatunga Downathroata

Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    So ash chaulk is the first ever AFL Last Man Standing.

Cricket Web Content Updater alternative's Avatar
    Hahahah Gelman, top thread..

Bloody hell you have a lot of spare time.. more than anyone
    Member of the AAAS
    Member of CW Green | Stedingham Jets Grade Cricket Team | Northside Power

Manager of South Australia (WCC)

Winner of AFL Tipping 2006 | Winner of Wimbeldon Prediction 2006

Pinball Champion!
    I remember when that Fuller anicdote came to light, just the thought of a few blokes under a wheely bin getting stoned in a swimming pool was amazing..

Top thread, needed more replies to achieve legendary status
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information