Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: CW Member with the worst sleeping habits...

State Vice-Captain
    I had a period where I would get sleep paralysis any time I tried sleeping on my side which was really annoying

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    I occasionally get that, but usually only when sleeping at unusual times of day or unfamiliar locations/positions.

Sleep paralysis would scare the **** out of me...
    "The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it."

"I have neither the time nor crayons to explain it to you...."

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    I had a period where I would get sleep paralysis any time I tried sleeping on my side which was really annoying
    I used to get it quite a lot, but only when sleeping on my back. Did have a little episode sleeping on my side for the first time the other day. Ive got to the point where my brain can rationalise whats happening pretty quick so it isn't half as bad as it used to be.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    I used to get it quite a lot, but only when sleeping on my back. Did have a little episode sleeping on my side for the first time the other day. Ive got to the point where my brain can rationalise whats happening pretty quick so it isn't half as bad as it used to be.
    Yeah same. It's more annoying than anything else for me these days. Though admittedly it does not happen very often.

What's weird for me is seems that it only ever happens when I am around other people. Like someone else is in the same room or something. I can remember one particular time when I fell asleep on the couch whilst my friend was sat at her desk typing on her laptop. I remember trying to move or make some sort of noise so that she would come over and poke me or something, but to no avail. It was really weird, because I was trying to yell and scream, and in my head I could hear myself shouting really loudly, but in reality, nothing. An insight of what it is like to deal with more serious paralysis perhaps.

cpr
    I'm not even entertaining those thoughts. Locked in syndrome sounds the absolute worst

Yeah, absolutely appalling.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information