This is a game I picked up on another forum (it's based on the random 10 thread).
I'll put my music collection on shuffle & post the first lines of the first 10 songs that come up (don't include instrumentals, obv!). When they've all been guessed, someone else can have a go
Please try not to use google!!
1) Wounded, you can take me there
2) Confidence is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as | Blur - Parklife
3) When this began I had nothing to say and I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me | Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
4) It's your time, it's your day, it's never too late to change lanes | Stereophonics - Rewind
5) I thought love was only true in fairytales | The Monkees - I'm A Believer
6) I think I've already lost you, I think you've already gone | Matchbox Twenty - When You're Gone
7) No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now | RATM - Renegades Of Funk
8) There are times that I should try to be so much more alive | Idlewild - I Live In A Hiding Place
9) I can't read about it, burns the skin from your eyes
10) A heart of stone, a smoking gun | Bloc Party - Banquet
Songs in red have been correctly identified.
EDIT: I've changed 4 of them cos I doubt anyone'd get the others lol.