Page 99 of 246 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3687
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Befriend the ugly girls with hot friends. Easy game
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Days of Grace View Post
    Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
    Well, it depends whether these girls are Japanese or not. If they are: run. Run as fast as your legs will carry you.
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

International Vice-Captain Days of Grace's Avatar
    Had bad experiences with Japanese girls per chance?

And yes, I do have a LOT of friends who are girls, so I don't need anymore.

Had bad experiences with Japanese girls per chance?

And yes, I do have a LOT of friends who are girls, so I don't need anymore.
    I remember one that did actually involve me literally running away from her, and being pursued down a hotel corridor. That was scary.

Depending on how she looked, I might find that kinky

They are good, Japanese girls, but you gotta be ready for anything, including getting your heart cut open and stabbed.

I guess you could say that about women in general.

btw, how long till I email that girl again that I had in the park?
    Greatest Ever Test XI: JB Hobbs, L Hutton, DG Bradman (c), IVA Richards, BC Lara, GS Sobers, AC Gilchrist (wk), Imran Khan, RJ Hadlee, MD Marshall, SK Warne 12th man: M Muralitharan

Favorite XI: WG Grace, VT Trumper, IVA Richards, DCS Compton, FMM Worrell (c), AC Gilchrist (wk), CL Cairns, SK Warne, FS Trueman, SE Bond, T Richardson 12th man: H Larwood

Depending on how she looked, I might find that kinky

They are good, Japanese girls, but you gotta be ready for anything, including getting your heart cut open and stabbed.

I guess you could say that about women in general.

btw, how long till I email that girl again that I had in the park?
    She looked alright, but it was too easy. I only ever liked the girls who hated me.

If you want honest advice, asking when you should email her next means you're doing it wrong - unless you're talking about the Japanese system where you email people on their phones.

If she's a bit of alright, call her. Call her now. But try not to breathe too heavily.

email on the phones, tbh.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    ... You mean text messaging?
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    I wonder how it gets through all those tubes.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Quote Originally Posted by andyc View Post
    ... You mean text messaging?
    No, for some reason (when I was there at least) if you sent a text message to someone's mobile number, nine times out of ten they wouldn't get it. You had to send it to an email address that was assigned to the account.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Japanese girls . Can't believe Mr Casson ran away from one. That's just a dick move under all circumstances.

Unless it was this one

Then it's just about acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Nah just take my word for it, she was bad news. I already had a (undeserved) reputation for licking some girl's ear, I didn't need any more workplace shack-ups.

Until I got together with my current missus, that is.

cpr
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Casson View Post
    I remember one that did actually involve me literally running away from her, and being pursued down a hotel corridor. That was scary.
    FFS stop being a tight **** and just pay them next time.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Been an interesting few days for me.

On Sunday I went to the horseraces with a girl I have quite frankly been in love with for some months. I connect with her like noone I have met before.

Things were going okay (just the two of us) but on the trainride back she drops a line about her boyfriend.

For her it would have been inconsequential, but it did me in, tbh.

In the end, I thought I had better tell her my feelings for better or worse since I want to be upfront and we have a good friendship anyway. I can't keep that stuff inside. I didn't say it in an overly emotional way, just..."Tbh, you saying you had a boyfriend hurt, because I had begun to like you. But I guess the pressure's off and we can be friends." She thanked me and was happy that I told her. We want to get to know each other more. But still...

And then the next day I met a girl I had met once previously and we went to a pub for some beer. I took her to the park afterwards at night. We had a good yarn but we weren't connecting on any deep level. Nevertheless, I had a sudden urge to make a move but just casually touched her arm with my hand and she just giggled and said "it's okay."

That awkward moment was compounded when I left my wallet in the park and had to go back and get it. Before that, she said next time we could meet in Tokyo (where she lives). I haven't got an email back from her yet asking if I found my wallet yet. Thought I would have by now tbh.

I acted that way with the girl in the park because after the horseraces episode, I just don't want any more girls that are friends. Either put out or GTFO, tbh. Sounds harsh, but I'm just frustrated atm. Also angry at myself for trying to make a move on the first date. She probably thinks I'm an idiot or desparate.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks in advance.
    Calm down. You're like an adult version of psxpro.

And secondly, I hope you backed the Aussie jockey Craig Williams in the feature race.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Matteh's Avatar
    Boredmeeting Champion!
    He needs to grow a pair.
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    3. Although Cow Tipping is a hilarious student game in backwater towns such as Bangor, there really is no need for Mitchell to cover one side of the cow in superglue

Thread Information