Page 91 of 242 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3616
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Should've tried to make it humourous or something.
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Lol. Take life less seriously IMO.
    Haha yeah, wouldn't worry about it tbh.

I posted in here?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Yeah, something about jizzing on a horse's back in front of a girl you like IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    orz

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Yeah, something about jizzing on a horse's back in front of a girl you like IIRC.
    Silly question, silly answer etc.
    Meh, over it now. The horse/girl was/isn't the issue. More everybody else trying to make me feel a mug about it. Suppose it's all in good natured humour, even if it's not always funny.

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Gentlemen (and Piper), a question:

Which attempted dalliance will cause me less heartache?

Girl 1:

Fell in love with her two years ago. Went all bat**** emo I-love-you-never-tear-us-apart one night. In doing so, I gained an intimate understanding of the Friend Zone and its withering misery. We have since patched things up, to the point of becoming close friends and confidantes. Is this an elaborate ruse or have I redeemed myself to the point of do-ability?

Girl 2:

Actually said she liked me. We were both pissed and I was prescription-drugged up to the eyeballs (funny story, wrong thread). Turned her down. Three beers later, was hit by rejecter's remorse and went to find her, temporary insanity alibi in tow. Found her in a college room with her tongue down someone else's throat. Is now on exchange and battling through a long-distance relationship.

Girl 3:

We met on WoW. We quested together. Eventually she demanded that I cyber her (she IS a girl, against all odds). I didn't know e-studs played dwarves. I played coy. Too afraid to go on skype after hearing her on voice chat (we raided a few times, in which voice chat is essential for coordination). Haven't seen pictures; would prefer not to.

In other words: should I fap my sorrows away now, or in a week?
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

As unfair as it is, considering how much help you were to me, I can't think of anything that could be described as being remotely of assistance in this situation. Sorry about that, old chap.

It's of limited value, but I'll give you a truly massive dollop of sympathy.

Cricketer Of The Year Mr Casson's Avatar
    Dear LHC,

I read your letter with great interest.

It seems to me the solution to your problem is remarkably simple. You need to triangulate the point on Planet Earth equidistance from all three of these women you have just described, then deliver yourself there with great haste.

Further interaction with any or all of them runs the risk of substance abuse, an urge to stalk, joyless sex, bastard children (see previous) and/or electronically transmitted venereal diseases.

Yours in good times,

Mr Casson
    'Copperfield,' said Mr. Micawber, 'farewell! Every happiness and prosperity! If, in the progress of revolving years, I could persuade myself that my blighted destiny had been a warning to you, I should feel that I had not occupied another man's place in existence altogether in vain.
    - Wilkins Micawber

Dear Casson:

I am much gratified by your rational and mathematically flawless reply. However, I believe I must clarify two parts of my situation.

1. Comparing joyless sex with no sex is analogous to comparing polluted air to no air.

2. The aforementioned Girls One (1) and Two (2) are, by my estimation, exceptionally fine. I would like to think this is by virtue of my excellent taste in the fairer sex and not through a warped delusion of intimate relations compounded by balls which are bluer than a Boxing Day sky.

Your analysis has been taken onboard and and is being processed by the relevant authorities. Please expect a change of behaviour within 7 to 10 working girls.

Yours in exasperation,

LongHopCassidy

Just repped both of you.

You represented us? Who to? They single?

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHopCassidy View Post
    Gentlemen (and Piper), a question:

Which attempted dalliance will cause me less heartache?

Girl 1:

Fell in love with her two years ago. Went all bat**** emo I-love-you-never-tear-us-apart one night. In doing so, I gained an intimate understanding of the Friend Zone and its withering misery. We have since patched things up, to the point of becoming close friends and confidantes. Is this an elaborate ruse or have I redeemed myself to the point of do-ability?

Girl 2:

Actually said she liked me. We were both pissed and I was prescription-drugged up to the eyeballs (funny story, wrong thread). Turned her down. Three beers later, was hit by rejecter's remorse and went to find her, temporary insanity alibi in tow. Found her in a college room with her tongue down someone else's throat. Is now on exchange and battling through a long-distance relationship.

Girl 3:

We met on WoW. We quested together. Eventually she demanded that I cyber her (she IS a girl, against all odds). I didn't know e-studs played dwarves. I played coy. Too afraid to go on skype after hearing her on voice chat (we raided a few times, in which voice chat is essential for coordination). Haven't seen pictures; would prefer not to.

In other words: should I fap my sorrows away now, or in a week?
    Girl 1 They never forget. Don't try.

Girl 2 If you're a bastard, take advantage. She'll probably go there. If you're not a bastard, do the right (and hard) thing and stay away.

Girl 3 Even if she has an amazing personality and drop dead gorgeous, its WOW. Don't do it. If, against all the odds, she is perfect, when you get her clothes off don't be surprised to find a penis.

Go to uni/pub/town/somewhere thats not in front of WOW and get to know people. With luck, you'll find youself a nice girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Girl 1: Being friends for long time does not mean she wants to bonk you.

Girl 2: Sounds a tramp who'd take anything in any hole.

Girl 3:
    Prob a dude with a high pitched voice. Meeting real people ftw.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

pix of the WoWgirl imo.

Thread Information