Page 62 of 246 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Maybe she sorted out her personal issues.
    True, that is possible. Hope so.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltman View Post
    So...

are you gonna bone her, Flem?
    Your mum does me fine. (Pathetic attempt, but I'm not functioning well atm)

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    I feel that Flem has been put on the friends ladder, particularly after hearing of nights in bed with two girls and naught happening...or perhaps he is a gentleman and feels no need to brag of his conquests to the CW community
    Golden rule for me: Don't **** your friends. Nah this girl wants only my mate, but tbh I think she just likes the idea of him, because without going into too much detail he seems a hell of a lot better than her clingy little bi.....her nice boyfriend five hours away. She knows it won't happen though.

One of those two girls is the one involved here. Both have boyfriends, I'm mates with the others boyfriend, so its obviously always been a no go area, not that I would really want to anyway, because I see them as friends, and thats how they see me.

I know you're half kidding, but I'm not awake so I cbf running with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    But if you refuse to even entertain the idea of of copulating with your your friend's the only place you will get action is within 6 hours of meeting a complete stranger...surely you have these close friends, which fair enough you don't see that way, as i have friends i dont see that way, but do you not have other friends further removed from the circle that you can have a crack with without upsetting the apple cart and other cliches? Or do you also see these friends as no-go areas as they are friends?
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Golden rule for me: Don't **** your friends.
    So you mean to tell me, if you pallied up with Megan Fox, you wouldn't try to slip her a length?
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    But if you refuse to even entertain the idea of of copulating with your your friend's the only place you will get action is within 6 hours of meeting a complete stranger...surely you have these close friends, which fair enough you don't see that way, as i have friends i dont see that way, but do you not have other friends further removed from the circle that you can have a crack with without upsetting the apple cart and other cliches? Or do you also see these friends as no-go areas as they are friends?
    Right, 21 hours awake, I'll be quick. Basically, I and these two are not going there, but just because someone is a friend it doesn't mean I wouldn't go there, but not the two you refer to from whatever the **** event we were just talking about.

How'd this end up about me anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    So you mean to tell me, if you pallied up with Megan Fox, you wouldn't try to slip her a length?
    Correction: Don't **** some friends.

I wasn't being that specific arghhhhhhh need sleeeeep.

cpr
    With Flem here
    Like ripper said, some female friends/acquaintances you could probably get away with something extra, but there are some that its just not even feasable to entertain the idea. These are called fat chicks
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

If I had a "don't **** your friends" policy then I'd be halfway to celibacy right now.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Right, 21 hours awake, I'll be quick. Basically, I and these two are not going there, but just because someone is a friend it doesn't mean I wouldn't go there, but not the two you refer to from whatever the **** event we were just talking about.

How'd this end up about me anyway?
    Very good mate, just hoping that your getting your share of while your living the college life and not becoming that guy that is friends with every girl but gets nothing himself.

Girl in our group loves another dude in our same group, both are in relationships (though I suspect hers is fast heading south). Whats good is its all been laid out on the table, and there's no politiking happening. She knows she has no chance of getting him but told him how she felt anyway, which he and I think was pretty gutsy and we respect her for that. His girlfriend was great about it too.

Still keeping an eye on her though, just because of all the drama in her lovelife atm, both will pull through though. Two of us in the know about it are going to support the three of them.

As for RHCPs brother, that chick needs to make her mind up, its that simple.
    I don't get this whole relationship by group therapy thing. Some other guys I know your age Flem seem to feel the need to have their relationship vetted and guided by a quorum of their circle of friends. Not having a go, just wondering if it's a Gen Y thing I'm just to old to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfan
    We may not like you, your filthy rich coffers or your ratbag scum of supporters but by god do we respect you as a football team
    GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD - PREMIERS IN 2010

Is Cam White, Is Good.

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt79 View Post
    I don't get this whole relationship by group therapy thing. Some other guys I know your age Flem seem to feel the need to have their relationship vetted and guided by a quorum of their circle of friends. Not having a go, just wondering if it's a Gen Y thing I'm just to old to understand.
    Yeah, I don't get it either. Since when did relationships stop being about just the two in it?

Too much of a middle-man/group craze going around.
    orz

They told me, they wanted help, I'll give it.

I don't think its a bad thing. Well obviously if the group dictates to the person what to do it is but thats not going to happen. The girl involved is trying to weasel it out of us what she should do with her current boyfriend, and its replied to with silence which has no intention of breaking anytime soon.

I spose with the world getting more interactive and openly emotional these days, and your generation being still near the end of the "take it on the chin and get hard" generation of dudes, you're going to wonder why on earth people would act like this.

Plus you have to remember this involves that odd species known as female, you expected simplicity?

Duck Hunt Champion! Plops Champion!
    Tournaments Won: 2
    All of those problems should be drunk away IMO
    Direbirds FTW!

Wellington will win the whole thing next year. Mark my words.
    I'll offer up my avatar to Athlai forever if Wellington wins the Champions League.
    President of T.I.T.S
    Tamim Is Talented Society

PY
    The last 6 words seem about right.
    A True Champion - Bob. Rest in peace. 15/04/06
    "People today have too big a devil and too small a God"

- Stephen Currie

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

Life was so much simpler in the 90s... We didn't have your facebooks and twitters and youtube, we had to content ourselves with the simple pleasures of a Nokia that weighed less than half a kilo, AND could have different coloured covers, all while waiting for the latest compact disc recording of the hottest new act out of Seattle.

'twas a golden age.

Thread Information