Page 51 of 246 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 3687
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

  1. #751
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    9,993
    Well, if i mess up both plan a and b, theres a girl at work who really fancies me and has let me know as much, so shes plan D. Plan C being stab both eyeballs out and become paraplegic.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

  2. #752
    Cricketer Of The Year Kweek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Haarlem, The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,723
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr View Post
    Well, if i mess up both plan a and b, theres a girl at work who really fancies me and has let me know as much, so shes plan D. Plan C being stab both eyeballs out and become paraplegic.
    dude start getting laid!
    P.S. We beat England at Lord's
    Member of the RTDAS.
    Member of the ESAS - Edgar Schiferli Appreciation Society
    President of the DNAS - Dirk Nannes Appreciation Society
    Member of the CW Colts!

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    I think it's really disappointing of her - would only take a minute or two of her time....
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Wishful thinking on your behalf.

  3. #753
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    23,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Kweek View Post
    dude start getting laid!
    Spot. Needs to get his end away stat!

    Now watch as redhotchillipepa comes in and tells me how feral that phrase is.
    The Colourphonics

    Bandcamp
    Twitderp

  4. #754
    BARNES OUT dontcloseyoureyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    WILDCARD, BITCHES
    Posts
    28,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Spot. Needs to get his end away stat!

    Now watch as redhotchillipepa comes in and tells me how feral that phrase is.
    Not before I strongly criticise her choice of forum name
    The one, the only CW Black
    Code:
    47.3 W Coppinger to Heads 
        Smacked the ball straight into the groin of Iwuajoku who has fallen over, 
        miraculously with the ball still caught in his scrotal area! Out!


  5. #755
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Maybe she had an uncomfortable seat.
    She will have if Ed gets a hold of her
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

    R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

    R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

    Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

    "How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

  6. #756
    Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    23,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Spot. Needs to get his end away stat!

    Now watch as redhotchillipepa comes in and tells me how feral that phrase is.
    Ha, such phrases would not go down well with Girl-Uppercut.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

  7. #757
    Hall of Fame Member _Ed_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Auckland, Aotearoa
    Posts
    19,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Friendships come from all sorts of levels (particularly as you get older), so how attractive you or her are shouldn't make a big difference unless she's a bitch. If you can get to be her friend then you can possibly go even further if/when she loses her boyfriend. If she doesn't go for you at all, though, at least you got yourself another friend, eh?
    Yeah, very good advice, but I'm not sure it works for someone like me. I'm good friends with a few girls without any issues, and it quickly got to the point with them where I see them as off limits and we're great mates. Perfect.

    But there are some with whom it doesn't work out like that, and I'm not exactly good in those situations. The fact that the last one of those hasn't spoken to me for more than 2 years suggests it's an unpleasant experience for them, and I really don't want to put anyone else through that.

    I want to take the easy way out - just sitting way in front so no eye contact (uncomfortable for both of us) can occur, and I'll get over it and at least in the mean time only one of us is going through an ordeal. But unfortunately I'm getting on great and possibly forming friendships with a couple of her friends in one of my other classes. Awkwardness could ensue.

  8. #758
    U19 Vice-Captain redhotchilipepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcloseyoureyes View Post
    Not before I strongly criticise her choice of forum name
    Hey, I like the red hot chili peppers!

    Corey - I believe i've dished out the same bit of advice to a friend of mine, u know him
    RIP Craig - all round top guy. <3

  9. #759
    U19 Vice-Captain redhotchilipepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    She will have if Ed gets a hold of her

  10. #760
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,662
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ed_ View Post
    Yeah, very good advice, but I'm not sure it works for someone like me. I'm good friends with a few girls without any issues, and it quickly got to the point with them where I see them as off limits and we're great mates. Perfect.

    But there are some with whom it doesn't work out like that, and I'm not exactly good in those situations. The fact that the last one of those hasn't spoken to me for more than 2 years suggests it's an unpleasant experience for them, and I really don't want to put anyone else through that.

    I want to take the easy way out - just sitting way in front so no eye contact (uncomfortable for both of us) can occur, and I'll get over it and at least in the mean time only one of us is going through an ordeal. But unfortunately I'm getting on great and possibly forming friendships with a couple of her friends in one of my other classes. Awkwardness could ensue.
    Best bet is to be honest before you become friends with her, then if she doesn't want you there is still time for you to get on okay. That's what I've found in the past (repeatedly) anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by DingDong View Post
    gimh has now surpassed richard as the greatest cw member ever imo

    RIP Craigos. A true CW legend. You will be missed.

  11. #761
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    9,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Kweek View Post
    dude start getting laid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat View Post
    Spot. Needs to get his end away stat!
    Heh, never really been one for the casual (especially if its someone i'm likely to have to meet again, such as a work collegue), much rather get to know someone and see if something happens. Means going barren spells, but end product is worth it. Unfortunately usually end up with Ed in the 'friends' corner, but meh

  12. #762
    Eternal Optimist / Cricket Web Staff Member GIMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    On a trip to the moon
    Posts
    48,662
    No wonder your batting has never hit respectable levels for green, your right-hand is busy doing other things

  13. #763
    cpr
    cpr is offline
    Cricketer Of The Year cpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    9,993
    Its why i should've been no 1 spinner, excellent wrist action.

  14. #764
    Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    18,574
    Don't necessarily have to be friends if she has a bf. Acquaintances could work.
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

    R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

  15. #765
    Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Nest
    Posts
    8,417
    Go and sit at the front Ed, see if she follows, then **** her brains out.
    Parmi

    Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Cleverest lyric?
    By marc71178 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:59 AM
  2. Gran Turismo 4 trouble...
    By Natman20 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-02-2006, 07:39 PM
  3. help this little girl
    By PAKMAN in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-01-2006, 07:16 PM
  4. Crowd Trouble
    By Swanny in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-06-2003, 03:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •