Page 227 of 246 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3687
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

International Vice-Captain Days of Grace's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeGee View Post
    Get her drunk and try to cop a feel.
    Do you have an automatic reply set for every query in this thread?

Friend is in. Not as good looking as me but his Japanese is better so he can keep the banter going. Perfect.
    Greatest Ever Test XI: JB Hobbs, L Hutton, DG Bradman (c), IVA Richards, BC Lara, GS Sobers, AC Gilchrist (wk), Imran Khan, RJ Hadlee, MD Marshall, SK Warne 12th man: M Muralitharan

Favorite XI: WG Grace, VT Trumper, IVA Richards, DCS Compton, FMM Worrell (c), AC Gilchrist (wk), CL Cairns, SK Warne, FS Trueman, SE Bond, T Richardson 12th man: H Larwood

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Oh ****, I forgot you're in Japan. That changes everything, wing-man is essential.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

Too much face hiding in that pic imo, not authentic.

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Too much face hiding in that pic imo, not authentic.
    Too many feels to show the world imo.

There might be children watching etc...

It's happened again.

Met a girl at the local pub, chatted to her, and gave her my email address.

She emails back the next day, and we arrange a dinner the next weekend.

The next weekend, I take her to a Belgian beer restaurant, a classy joint, where she gets drunk after 2 beers. Pay the 7000 yen bill and hold her hand as we go down the stairs. Being perfectly gentlemanly, I asked her if she wanted to be taken back to the train station. She said she was a little drunk, but fine.

We then proceeded to the nearby park, where kissing commenced. After that, coffee, and more kissing. By this time, it is 11pm, and I'm thinking if I should take her back to my house. I asked her, and she said, "You will think that I'm easy." I told her no, and, told her that perhaps we should call it a night and meet again soon. I took her back to the station and we caught separate trains back.

The next day, I emailed her and asked if she got back home okay. No reply.

Four days later, I emailed again and asked her out on a second date for the following weekend. No reply. That was three days ago.

So, I'm thinking two things:
    1. She regretted getting with me when she woke up the next day, although by 11pm she had sobered up a fair bit, and was still into me.
    2. She was pissed I didn't invite her back to my place, and I'm thinking now that I should have, but FFS, we were both a little drunk, and had only just met. I generally want to get to know a person for two dates before sleeping with them, preferably when we're both sober.
    3. She's confused.

Anyway, once again, confused and pissed off that a girl who seemed to really be into me can't even be arsed to send an email after I basically treated her to a $100 meal and was perfectly gentlemanly to her the whole night.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Days of Grace View Post
    It's happened again.

Met a girl at the local pub, chatted to her, and gave her my email address.

She emails back the next day, and we arrange a dinner the next weekend.

The next weekend, I take her to a Belgian beer restaurant, a classy joint, where she gets drunk after 2 beers. Pay the 7000 yen bill and hold her hand as we go down the stairs. Being perfectly gentlemanly, I asked her if she wanted to be taken back to the train station. She said she was a little drunk, but fine.

We then proceeded to the nearby park, where kissing commenced. After that, coffee, and more kissing. By this time, it is 11pm, and I'm thinking if I should take her back to my house. I asked her, and she said, "You will think that I'm easy." I told her no, and, told her that perhaps we should call it a night and meet again soon. I took her back to the station and we caught separate trains back.

The next day, I emailed her and asked if she got back home okay. No reply.

Four days later, I emailed again and asked her out on a second date for the following weekend. No reply. That was three days ago.

So, I'm thinking two things:
    1. She regretted getting with me when she woke up the next day, although by 11pm she had sobered up a fair bit, and was still into me.
    2. She was pissed I didn't invite her back to my place, and I'm thinking now that I should have, but FFS, we were both a little drunk, and had only just met. I generally want to get to know a person for two dates before sleeping with them, preferably when we're both sober.
    3. She's confused.

Anyway, once again, confused and pissed off that a girl who seemed to really be into me can't even be arsed to send an email after I basically treated her to a $100 meal and was perfectly gentlemanly to her the whole night.
    Therein lies the problem. There's no clause in being gentlemanly which says ".....unless she says yes to a ****." i.e. you can't claim you were being a gentleman when you'd have been on that like white on rice if she'd said yes. It's ultimately dishonest.

Next time, call it a night before putting the hard word on. It's win/win/win because a) she'll either let you know there and then that she wants teh sex which you can take up or resist and up the ante even further if you're ballsy enough, b) she's a more traditional girl and will respect your restraint which will (likely) build anticipation for next time or c) she changed her mind so sex is off the table anyway (it's a win because you don't waste your time worrying about it)

Oh and stop bloody paying for meals.

I always pay for the meal on the first date, after that it's 50-50.

I should have been more firm with my decision regards teh sex, instead of discussing it.

International Coach
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    is exchanging email addresses a thing when trying to hook up

- Nothing wrong with paying for the first meal (except if you don't see her again and feel used).
    - I like how you are thinking 2 things, yet wrote 3.
    - Call her. Its too easy to forget to respond to an email.

I don't have her number.

In Japan, it's more common to text, especially if you just met.

I always hate calling someone when they're busy.

I'm thinking if there is anything I should apologize for. I think not, and won't apologize over an email.

Any reason why you didn't get her number when you went on a date with her, since its common in Japan to text.

Definitely don't apologize, ffs. Actually what did you say to her before she said 'you'll think I'm easy'?

I can really remember, just mentioning that we could go back to my place, and then after she said the "easy" line, saying that no, I didn't think she was easy, and that I respected her and that we can meet again soon.

So 1950ish, I know. I should have just nailed her if I knew she would never email me again regardless.

It is so case-by-case. Some of my friends would say, "Dude, you should just nail her, get her drunk and cop a feel, etc." Whilst others would say, "Never take advantage of a drunk girl, even when she is fully agreeable to the notion."

She's either dead, or I did something wrong on the night.

Thread Information