Page 219 of 246 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3687
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Spanish chix are ****ing amazing. I couldn't believe it when I was there. I hate Spanish dudes more than life itself though so could never live there.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    Yeah she was awesome. The worst guys to have hanging around near her were South Americans though. They knew I couldn't understand much Spanish so they'd try say anything to her in front of me.

She's fairly well off and the entire time I've been with her she was always inviting me to stay with her in Madrid then travel around Portugal, Spain, Germany and some other countries during the summer.

The big step is booking an expensive ticket to visit a girl on the other side of the world. I mean, I have two other mates that are from Madrid who I know from here who will be going home at the same time and some mates that might be in other parts of Europe but I'd be essentially travelling all that way to see her.
    Last edited by GotSpin; 14-03-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    All the Single fellas, you're prayers are answered -

Courtesy an email from a colleague. Best read in a Randy Coutoure "you got a door, you got a gym" style voice I find.
    Do the words dating and zero mean the same to you? Here are "skilled dating experts" who will show you, step-by-step, how to approach and attract beautiful women during the day. This is the ultimate training experience.

Professional dating coaching for men, Learn How To Pick Up Women around the streets of Surfers.

This is our popular Day Game Dating live training event for single men

Do you ever feel frustrated when you spot a woman youd like to meet, but for whatever reason, you cant bring yourself to approach her. So, you either stare at her from afar or simply walk away?

Do you struggle to come up with the right lines to start up a conversation, or to find the right words to keep the interaction going?

Are you sick and tired of being single while everybody else seems to be in a relationship? Perhaps, you feel like you're the only one left and things might never change?

How about this one are you only dating average women when deep down you know you could be doing better if you ONLY knew how?

Have you ever wanted to take things further with a girl, but you didnt know how she would respond. So, you delayed your move and missed your chance completely?

Literally follow our dating coaches onto the streets of Sydney as they demonstrate how to meet women right in front of your eyes. You will meet more women in one day than most men do in a year.

Youll walk away with the skills and confidence to do it yourself anytime, any place.

Presented by Day Game Dating How to pick up and talk to girls, Meet and attract women

How this Course works...

1. 9:00am - Introduction
    Are you ready to spend a full day with a 'Day Game Dating' Attraction Coach to begin this life changing process? Meet at 9:00 am for a 2-hour strategy session over a cup of fresh coffee. This is when "Day Game" theory and principles will be taught in great detail

2. 11:00am - The Approach
    It's time to see the theory and principles in action. Your Coach will show you everything that was discussed via real life demonstrations. You will get to see his approach and how all the pieces fit together. This is where limiting beliefs are BROKEN and you begin to form new outlooks. After every approach made by the Coach, the principles will then be explained to you and the approach unravelled. See it and learn about it.

Clients themselves can now start approaching women, with the encouragement and support from the Coach. Constant feedback will be given and theory reinforced. You will be encouraged to make as many approaches as possible gaining much needed experience while developing your skills at the same time.

3. 12:30pm - The Art of Pick Up
    Break for 1-hour lunch: More lessons and feedback. Women will be discussed as a group, educating you even further on dating and female psychology. Questions may be asked, answers will be given, and quality feedback will be received.

4. 1:30pm - Number Closing
    Highly confident after following your experience in approaching, the focus for the afternoon session will be on creating deep attraction and strong rapport. A heavy emphasis will be placed on how to go from attraction to a close. This is going further than most men can Instantly!

Furthermore, you will be encouraged to stay in your interactions longer so you can practice flirting and building sexual chemistry. There will be three hours of intense approaching with constant feedback and support.

5. 4:30pm - The Reflection
    This is the time for coffee and debriefing. Intense feedback will be given and everyone will reflect on the events of the day. Lots more will be discussed and homework will be set. A plan for ongoing improvement will be formulated. Also, there will be an opportunity for contact details to be exchanged between clients for the purpose of future practice.

The coach will also be following up each client with a full detailed report. On-going email exchanges between coach and client will be encouraged.

6. 5:00pm - Just the Beginning
    Time to make your move; the streets of the city are busy with beautiful women.

You will see INSTANTANEOUS RESULTS, and you WILL start meeting and talking to more hot women. We truly want to help you meet and date more beautiful women. The Day Game Dating team receives emails every day from clients who have taken our dating workshops and are now having big-time success in the dating world

Book in Now!
    B
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

International Captain LongHopCassidy's Avatar
    Pickup artists.

Fleecing frustrated men since 1995.
    "The Australian cricket captain is the Prime Minister Australia wishes it had. Steve Waugh is that man, Michael Clarke is not." - Jarrod Kimber

RIP Fardin Qayyumi and Craig Walsh - true icons of CricketWeb.

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper868 View Post
    All the Single fellas, you're prayers are answered -

Courtesy an email from a colleague. Best read in a Randy Coutoure "you got a door, you got a gym" style voice I find.

B
    Are there oranges at half-time?

And why the **** would you want to pick up women who go to Surfers Paradise?
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    ^I love the fact that coffee is an integral part of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by uvelocity View Post
    chix advice condensed edition vol1
    Not much more one could do to shore up my BOTM vote, tbh.
    Last edited by LongHopCassidy; 26-03-2013 at 10:09 PM.

Worst date ever. Details tomorrow as I'm tired and have run out of n00dz.

The Wheel is Forever silentstriker's Avatar
    Wow. Last night went worse than a Sehwag tour to South Africa. One strikeout after another - it was like high school all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFu_Kallis View Post
    Peter Siddle top scores in both innings....... Matthew Wade gets out twice in one ball
    "The future light cone of the next Indian fast bowler is exactly the same as the past light cone of the previous one"
    -My beliefs summarized in words much more eloquent than I could come up with

How the Universe came from nothing

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Should never go with the "Hi...you look like a lady who enjoys a good bull penis" opener tbh, keep telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    Should never go with the "Hi...you look like a lady who enjoys a good bull penis" opener tbh, keep telling you.

This changes everything.

Not for the better, I suspect.

You've shaken the very foundations of my life.

Not for the first time, itbt.

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Coco View Post
    And why the **** would you want to pick up women who go to Surfers Paradise?
    I'm guessing its the sex.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

Thread Information