Page 201 of 242 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3616
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt View Post
    Right you were

SO, did she have a BF? A girl in a ****y relationship is usually a surer deal than a girl who is single and comfortable with it..
    Yep, had a BF...moved on, ****ed some other girl I met in class instead haha.

Quote Originally Posted by wellAlbidarned View Post
    ****ty relationship or not, you're in slightly slippery moral ground there imo. Not to mention you might just end up being the person she bitches to before miraculously sorting things out with her BF.

Yeah, I'd never go there on moral grounds. I've done it before - being with a girl who had a BF (they were gonna ditch at the time). The BF talked to me and started crying on my shoulder. I felt so ****... never again.
    Last edited by Ikki; 29-09-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    I think there'll sooner be another Bradman than another Warne. - Gidgeon Haigh

[Warne is] the greatest bowler ever produced in this entire world - Muttiah Muralidaran

[Warne is] the greatest bowler of all time - Glenn McGrath

In my opinion Shane Warne is the greatest cricketer who's ever lived - Ian Botham

Warne is the greatest cricketer to pick up a ball ever.
    And is the greatest bowler I have ever laid eyes on. - Brian Lara

Cricket Champion! Jackpot Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by duffer View Post
    So I recently moved to Singapore with the missus, and we both got jobs but now she's complaining that she wants to move back asap. This was a big decision and I got a great job here. Should I just let her go and find a local chick, or try and convince her to wait it out? Don't want to have wasted years of my life with this broad but if she doesn't have the fortitude to handle a move abroad and ride the initial settling in period what can I do?

Same bir who couldn't quit smoking ( but finally did) and told me to stop wearing skinny jeans.
    Was thinking you should dump her way back with the smoking thing...100% now...haha. Honestly, I'm so disenchanted with the idea of marriage or something like that because of a lot of things that have happened with people I know that I wouldn't even think of settling unless I was really damn sure it'd work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    Yeah, I'd never go there on moral grounds. I've done it before - being with a girl who had a BF (they were gonna ditch at the time). The BF talked to me and started crying on my shoulder. I felt so ****... never again.
    Man up.

So I recently moved to Singapore with the missus, and we both got jobs but now she's complaining that she wants to move back asap. This was a big decision and I got a great job here. Should I just let her go and find a local chick, or try and convince her to wait it out? Don't want to have wasted years of my life with this broad but if she doesn't have the fortitude to handle a move abroad and ride the initial settling in period what can I do?

Same bir who couldn't quit smoking ( but finally did) and told me to stop wearing skinny jeans.
    **** her off.

Dan
    Global Moderator / Cricket Web Staff Member Dan's Avatar
    A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
    Today I learned not to take GF's advice on relationships.

I do have a question though - how does one gauge whether or not someone's interested in them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I hate s smith.
    *Quote may or may not read differently in context.

Plops Champion! Tournaments Won: 2
    During sexual intercourse if they look you in the eye when prompted that is usually a good sign.

Hope this helps xox
    Furball likes this.
    Direbirds FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Wellington will win the whole thing next year. Mark my words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    I'll offer up my avatar to Athlai forever if Wellington wins the Champions League.
    President of T.I.T.S
    Tamim Is Talented Society

Dan
    Global Moderator / Cricket Web Staff Member Dan's Avatar
    A small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
    WAC etc.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    GingerFurball, paragon of sensitivity.

(don't make you wrong, but)

Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    During sexual intercourse if they look you in the eye when prompted that is usually a good sign.
    What about if you prompt them in the eye?
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar

Well, she had 1 out of 3

To be honest mate, I reckon you're wasting years of your life following her around (or at least you would be if you follow her back to Australia. If you like it in Singapore and have a good job then stay). Maybe you need to put the pressure back on her by saying she can go but you're staying.

It sounds to me like she's a bit of a control freak.
    "What is this what is this who is this guy shouting what is this going on in here?" - CP. (re: psxpro)

R.I.P Craigos, you were a champion bloke. One of the best

R.I.P Fardin 'Bob' Qayyumi

Member of the Church of the Holy Glenn McGrath

"How about you do something contstructive in this forum for once and not fill the forum with ****. You offer nothing." - theegyptian.

I'm not following anyone back to Australia, the plan is to stay here for two years or so, I've got an apartment near Holland Grove; a nice area and can cover the rent easily by myself. Might take the advice in the thread, tell her she's free to go back (even though she has no place to stay in Aus) but I'm staying. I've made a few friends here at work so it's not like I'll be lonely.

Don't want to end the relationship 6 months after a big move but what the hey, I'm as scared of marriage as Ikki is.

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Honestly, just tell her straight up, "I love you baby doll, and as much as I'd love a regular supply of ass each night, I won't stop you from leaving because your happiness is what matters to me. Our relationship is based on trust, respect, and support. And I support your decision, whatever it may be. But I just want you to know, no matter where you are in the world, a part of you will always be right here *point to heart and stare into her eyes* with me."

Honesty and communication is often the best policy in these situations, people make things too complicated by beating around the bush.
    Last edited by Turbinator; 30-09-2012 at 01:07 AM.

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    Not sure I would want to date a girl who allowed herself to be called baby doll.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    I got great enjoyment in going to the game and shouting "WHY THE **** ISN'T THIS GAME BEING PLAYED AT THE BASIN?!>!?!?" to reasonably significant cheers from the sparse crowd
    Proudly against the bring back Bennett movement since he is injury prone and won't last 5 days.

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Depends on the way you say it. Have to be smooooooooth with it.

Cricketer Of The Year Hurricane's Avatar
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    Honestly, I'm so disenchanted with the idea of marriage or something like that because of a lot of things that have happened with people I know that I wouldn't even think of settling unless I was really damn sure it'd work out.
    Read this thread. Lots of people saying no-one expects to cheat or get divorced but guess what happens.

Thread Information