Page 151 of 246 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3687
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Girl Trouble

International Captain thierry henry's Avatar
    She's probably cheating tbh.

That's probably a not-cool thing to say but it's what came to mind ffs

I love the vast array of responses.

For what it's worth, GIMH's answer was the correct course of action. Questioning my manhood also a valid response.
    Stedders' Supported XI (in batting order)
    NJ Kruger, *SM Katich, LA Carseldine, MEK Hussey, Mohammad Ashraful, NT Broom, AA Noffke, +Mushfiqur Rahim, Mashrafe Mortaza, DE Bollinger, WAP Mendis.

CricketWeb Black!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NUFAN View Post
    I think Ponting forgot to take his Swiss Ulti-Vites when he was on 99 not out.
    RIP Fardin.

Cricketer Of The Year ripper868's Avatar
    A simple "That's Ok, I'm off to the pub/wine bar/strippers with (insert friend who she dislikes) and (insert hot single female) for a few so i'll probably be to busy/wasted to chat anyway...enjoy your melanoma!"

That'll ensure a long lasting happy relationship.

Dr Ripper.
    Parmi

Avatar now by choice. 5-0 in the Ashes and all.

Pinball Champion!
    Thats actually a crock of BS, if you're investing emotional time in someone who can't be bothered to spend 20 seconds on the phone to you because they are playing in the sand or something, then you need to go and find someone that will.. I've just had a go at my girlfriend for going 3 days without texting me.. Thats not because I'm being needy, its because I'd like to know if she is still alive and is giving her S/O a bit of thought.. If you are in a relationship its not too much to ask..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    Right chaps...not strictly Girl Trouble in line with the rest of the thread, but feel like having a spew anyway...

Basically, added this girl from my class as a friend on facebook about 3 months ago just as a general gesture of friendship ro whatever, as you do. She finally got around to accepting my invitation today, and sent me a message saying "Hi do I know you?". This is fine, I have no face picture up on facebook etc... and I don't often speak to her anyway, so I replied saying who I was and so on and she apologised. However, I remembered she was doing one of the same assignments as me, and in an attempt to make small talk I asked her how her research was going and if she had found any decent sources etc... She replied and said she had found some good ones, so I said something like "oh well done, sounds good". Now bearing in mind that the question set as part of this assigment requires what is effectively a yes or no answer I asked her which side of the fence she came down on....Her response reads as follows...

I think that you should find out for yourself instead of adding me on facebook just so you could pump me for my research.
    Feel like messaging her back telling her to **** off quite frankly, what a crazy bitch.

Yeah, that sounds pretty ridiculous.

I'm assuming you're not an incredibly annoying person. No evidence for that line of thought tbf.

She may be unsure of your aims and is saying that to make you think twice, just in case you are "pumping her for research"*. That's the only reason I'd be that rude about it.

* I also would have avoided such innuendo-laden phrasing.
    "Your averages, captain, coaches and players can probably survive incompetence over a relatively short series, so if youíre going to be rubbish, make sure itís against Pakistan, Sri Lanka, New Zealand or someone."

Quote Originally Posted by Howe_zat View Post

I'm assuming you're not an incredibly annoying person. No evidence for that line of thought tbf.

She may be unsure of your aims and is saying that to make you think twice, just in case you are "pumping her for research"*. That's the only reason I'd be that rude about it.

The thing is, I haven't asked her for any of her sources. I did not ask her for her answer and neither do I want it. I've asked an incredibly straight forward question out of politeness and curiosity, and she's responded like that. How much of a crackpot do you have to be to react so defensively, just lighten up ffs.

Has now deleted me as a friend...probably in my best interests that she has tbh, as this isn't the behaviour of someone of sound mind imho...but wtf anyway.

wtf indeed.

How old are you both, Sledge, if you don't mind me asking?

wtf indeed.

How old are you both, Sledge, if you don't mind me asking?
    I'm 23, I'm not entirely sure how old she is, but I assume 20-21. Both in our final year of Uni in any case, so can't be too far off that estimate.

Yeah, in that case we'll conclude this one as "better off without". Could have put it down to an immature outburst if she were, say, 17, but that's pushing it.

Yeah, in that case we'll conclude this one as "better off without". Could have put it down to an immature outburst if she were, say, 17, but that's pushing it.
    It's a strange case, as in person on the odd occasion I have spoken to her she has seemed quite pleasant, no obvious signs that she was anything other than normal. But yeah, in any case, this is one definitely best placed in the "discard" pile.

Cricket Web Staff Member Burgey's Avatar

Can confirm he in fact is an incredibly annoying person

/infraction?
    WWCC - Loyaulte Mi Lie
    "People make me happy.. not places.. people"
    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." - Samuel Johnson

"Hope is the fuel of progress and fear is the prison in which you put yourself" - Tony Benn

#408. Sixty three not out forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgey View Post
    Can confirm he in fact is an incredibly annoying person

/infraction?
    You're a ****.

/infraction?

cpr

Bold presumptions to take IMO.

Personally would've responded suggesting you've done your own research thanks, and are quite happy to get your usual good grade, was just a polite question, and told her how likable you thought she was (or something along those lines, offer a compliment and take it away), make her feel like a bit of an arse. She probably wont care if she's stuck up her own rectum, but at least you can walk into the next lecture as the innocent victim of her neurosis (well you are anyway, but not in her mind)
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Thread Information