Cricket Player Manager

Thread: Karl Pilkington

International Regular twctopcat's Avatar

Karl Pilkington

Was wondering if there are any listeners of XFM here at CW. It's a London based radio station and its saturday afternoon programme featured Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and the Mancunian Karl Pilkington. Absolutely hilarious but am still undecided whether Karl is actually a genuine person or some sort of character. Some classic humour for any Office fans.
    R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi (Cricket Player)

'Last one on drugs is a queer,' yells portillo..
    Hope is a good thing, maybe even the best of things. And no good thing ever dies......
    Self appointed president of the KPPAS

Pinball Champion!
    Get the Politics DVD.. Not only does Karl Pilkington actually exist, but there is a full on interview.. its possibly the funniest thing since Peter Kay's "You cant make f****g ninety-niners with f******g crunchies" outburst..
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

International Regular twctopcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeveldt
    Get the Politics DVD.. Not only does Karl Pilkington actually exist, but there is a full on interview.. its possibly the funniest thing since Peter Kay's "You cant make f****g ninety-niners with f******g crunchies" outburst..
    Yeah i've seen that too, i know he is an actual person but some people think it is acting. I don't care, the guy is awesome. And all that.

Pinball Champion!
    He was absolutely hilarious on the Ricky Gervais show

Karl Pilkington Facts
    At the age of seven, Karl found his first love at school, Zoe Harris. This relationship consisted of Karl nodding his head at her in the mornings and saying "alright". It ended when Karl put a hole through Zoe's dress at a school disco

Despite his lack of interest in sports, he did once score a goal for his school football team, though this was due to his being pursued by a bee. It stung him after half-time.

Karl's parenting advice is to "sort of look after it [the child], feed it, make sure it's got shoes and that, but let it roam about".
    Karl told Russell Brand when they did a few shows together on BBC radio that he has been diagnosed with restless leg sydrome due to eating too much ice cream as a kid.

He also ran a mobile disco with friend Colin Makin called "Pilkie's Makin Music". In addition to playing records he would also offer prizes to the audience, such as cigars or a pair of tights - basically whatever he could find in his parents' dressing table.

Snails can sleep for thirteen years, although "only the tired ones".

If we didn't invent the aeroplane "we'd probably have grown wings by now".

Karl believes that because jellyfish are 97% water, we should "give 'em another three percent and make 'em water - it's more useful".

Thread Information