Want to know all the real important questions in life?
Then take this simple challenge. Basically, put your music player on shuffle, then ask a question. The song title is an answer to that question - obviously kinda cryptic, which is where the fun is, because you now get to interpret it. For each new question, press forward to get another song.
What do you think of me, iTunes?
Kent - Livräddaren
- Hm. I save people's life? Well, I can make it easier when I help other people with maths...
Will I have a happy life?
Don't Stop - Jim Stärk
- OK, so I won't try to commit suicide. Good advice, that
What do my friends really think of me?
Still Lost - Tom McRae
- That one is easy. I'm so out there with maths and cricket that I'm completely lost.
Do people secretly lust after me?
To Let Myself Go - Ane Brun
- If I dare to be myself, then perhaps...
How can I make myself happy?
Mid-Life Krysis - Travis
- Says it all, doesn't it...
What should I do with my life?
Self-Servin' Society - Paddy Casey
- Obviously go into some kind of voluntary work.
Why must life be so full of pain?
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- Mhm. There's love somewhere at the end of the tunnel
Will I ever have children?
Pancake - Tori Amos
- I feel like someone is evading the question...either that, or my wife-to-be will have a very flat, round baby
Will I die happy?
Spiralling - Antony & The Johnsons
- That sounds ominous.
Can you give me some advice?
Language of Fools - Tom McRae
- Yep, but it's in a language no one but businessmen understands
What do you think happiness is?
If You Buy The Blue One - Bertine Zetlitz
- The full line "If you buy the blue one - you'll get one for free". So drug addiction, then