Thread: big bruvs

big bruvs

time to lower the standards of this forum...

whos been watching big brother (UK)
    I'm ashamed to say I've become addicted, it's all my flatmates fault of course... actually it seems everyone i know puts channel 4 on at 10pm every night...
    life's a gift thats why they call it the present

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    I have to make the shameful confession that I too am a BB fan. I started off watching 'cos my gf is a big fan, but I'm hooked now. God knows why 'cos they're all such thoroughly disagreeable sorts!

Anthony is possibly the least hateful housemate, but he's altogether too touchy-feely with Craig, who's clearly in love with the Geordie midget. Mykosi seems like a delusional borderline nut job, Derek is a two-faced faux-posh Tory turd, Science is the world's most annoying person, Eugene is a nerd who looks like a chamber-of-horrors escapee & Orlaith can't wait to get her thrups out at any & every opportunity.

Not that I'm complaining, mind....
    Cricket Web's 2013/14 Premier League Tipping Champion

- As featured in The Independent.

"I don't believe a word of Pietersen's book, but then I don't believe a word anyone else has said either."
    - Simon Barnes renders further comment on KP's autobiography superfluous in a sentence

You know what, I watched the first series of the show and really enjoyed it. Since then I've watched all the rest sparingly. The novelty wore off for me very quickly but it is definately better than Celebrity Love Island or any other reality show.

Watched a tiny bit of this years BB and that Science needs a good kicking!
    PommieMacGill.

“Everyday life is only an illusion behind which lies the reality of dreams." - Werner Herzog

Friedrich Nietzsche | Werner Herzog | Joy Division | Ludovico Einaudi | History | Peep Show

I hope Science stays tho, love seeing him wind everyone up. And Eugene is brilliant, he's the biggest geek ever, but very sweet... love the way he talks so enthusiastically about such little things and everyone else is yawning..

Locked up inside my opium den, surrounded by some Chinamen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo
    I hope Science stays tho, love seeing him wind everyone up. And Eugene is brilliant, he's the biggest geek ever, but very sweet... love the way he talks so enthusiastically about such little things and everyone else is yawning..
    Science is good entertainment value, but I'd swing for him if I lived with him!

I think he'll stay as more girls than guys vote & I bet Orlaith hasn't endeared herself to them by parading around half-starkers all the time!

& yes, I am watching now....

Breakout Champion!
    Oh no. Can't escape that ****ing programme

The Aus. version has (had) a guy on it called "Hot Dogs".

"Hot Dogs"...

Pinball Champion!
    This isn't me being racist or degenerating in the slightest, its just a cynical observation, but is this a special "token black" edition of big brother? Quite funny that there are (I think) the same number of black african people as there were in Big Brother SA! I'm quite annoyed that I notice these things, but it's been bugging me for a bit, maybe they get loads and loads of ethnic applicants or something
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

cpr
    dont forget this random selection of the public usually ends up camper than a row of tents

I've caught a fair bit of it, because my best friend is nuts about it, she never stops watching it, and always makes me suffer it whenever i go round..... That geordie t*t wants smacking, as does his little queen of a mate (the betting at work is those two will get it on once they get out)... Science is just as annoying, Makosi wants a slap..... To be fair to kemal he does make me laugh, Derek doesnt annoy me that much (reckon he's got it sussed to win), Eugene is kinda annoying, but in an ok way, he's the type of person i always end up friends with when no one else would..... as for orlaigh, dont see why everyone complains, whenever i've seen it she's been nice to people, yet they all seem to hate her, probably because they know every bloke who's watching is drooling (my friend always tells me off before i've even had chance to let my eyes slip below shoulder level......)
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpr
    dont forget this random selection of the public usually ends up camper than a row of tents

I
    Ah yeah, I remember "random selection of the public"

Thread Information