Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Drunk Stories/Adventures..!

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar

Icon10 Funny Drunk Stories/Adventures..!

Share em .. Share em.. Its worth a lot of laugh so share em.. It could have happend to you or you witnessed it happening to your friend/friends.

Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

Well, here's a simple one.

On Saturday night, as I was hopping out of my kit-up, I couldnt' get the jeans off my feet, sorta all crumpled up around my ankles. So I tried to stamp them off, stepping on them and lifting my feet, so that I didn't have to bend over to do it because chances were that I probably would have fallen over if I had've had to have done that.

Then the next morning when I go to get my wallet and phone out of the jeans, find my phone screen all smashed...wonder how that happened?
    Last edited by vic_orthdox; 13-07-2005 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    Share em .. Share em.. Its worth a lot of laugh so share em.. It could have happend to you or you witnessed it happening to your friend/friends.

Now this thread is COOL

I'll Start it off..

Well This took place at my first week at work in melbourne @ spencers street (near spencer street station).. it was a friday .. and we had a pretty good week at work. Anyway work got over early around 4 and it was happy hour time soon.. So the boss handed everyone a good amount of free drink vouchers at the pub beside work.. So we got drinking straightaway.. and i started of by guzzling down some quick beers.. i thought it was getting quite late as it was dark in the pub and i couldnt tell the time.. so i tried to make an excuse to leave as i had promised my best friends id be back home in time so we can go clubbin that night.. the excuse didnt work and i got up to go to the toilet only to realize how wasted i was because i was sitting all this time, i couldnt tell.. When i was back the girls brought tequila and rum and coke.. and i succumbed to peer pressure so as to not being out drunk by the girls ( who drank very slowly so it made it look like we were on the same level ) I thought sipping it slowly would help me not get as wasted by the end..
    Anyway a few of the girls made excuses to leave so i took my opportunity.. and stumbled outside without looking too stupid (i believe).. It was really bright outside and someone said the time was only about 5:30 so i had been only drinking for an hour and a half.. (it was peak office leaving time right now).. Suddenly i had an urge to throw up.. what followed lasted a little longer than i expected.. and i must have looked really stupid because it was only 5:30 pm when most people only leave work to start happy hour.. The girls offered to help me to the station but i refused saying im okay.. ( even though i was far from okay ) and i dragged my feet to the station by holding onto anything possible for support , while managing to try and act like everything is totally okay.. It takes about 25 mins from the station to my friends house where i live.. I decided to take a short nap.. bad idea.. i thought i woke up a little while later.. only to notice it was pretty dark outside and the train was going in the opposite direction.. i was in a 'passed out state' on the train for 5 and a half hours.. meaning i was on the train while it went from the city right till the end of the line , back and forth back and forth.. i got off at my station.. and was still feeling pretty dazed.. my friends were laughing at me all night..

Haha. That's classic Lord!

I've already told this one somewhere else, but I guess it needs to be reprised.

My 18th birthday was on a Sunday, but on the Saturday the day before I played cricket and we won a bit early. After about 4 cans at the club, raced home to get changed and then headed out to the pub. Because it was my birthday the next day, I wasn't allowed to pay for anything, and the guys from the cricket club were just feeding pots into me.

Then one of the guys come over with a round of shots. "Oh dear..." I thought to myself, and that left me feeling a bit worse for wear. Then after a few more rounds, another guy came back from the bar with another round of vodka shots. By now I was starting to feel it pretty bad.

In another pot or two's time, the rest of the guys decided it was time to move on, and funnily enough had bought me another beer just before that. So I had to skull that last pot - and it was all over. I briskly walked out the front and had a "Lightning and Thunder" into the gutter.

Next Tuesday at training, I find out that everyone else was doing shots of water - only mine was vodka

^ lol hahahahahahaha...

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    On Saturday night, as I was getting undressed to go to bed (by myself, no naughty stories here )
    Now THAT is sad. I feel terrible for you...............

Sorry guys, no drunk stories here. My mates, well, different story...........
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat
    Now THAT is sad. I feel terrible for you...............

Sorry guys, no drunk stories here. My mates, well, different story...........
    Are you making fun of me?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Are you making fun of me?
    Nah, just sad the day at 18 year old can go home alone. Obviously it happens and certainly did to me but at 18, I'd just started Uni - it didn't happen often.

Quote Originally Posted by Top_Cat
    Nah, just sad the day at 18 year old can go home alone. Obviously it happens and certainly did to me but at 18, I'd just started Uni - it didn't happen often.
    I thought that the rest of my post implied that I was in the sort of condition that made going home with a companion very very unlikely.

International Regular King_Ponting's Avatar
    F*k i have tooo many to tell. Most of which involve being told the next day by mates about what i did or didnt do the night before................ As minors might be using this i best not tell these stories here ey.

^ its arrite mate.. im sure they have heard stories.. as long as you can keep it clean or use other words we know to describe things

Keep it clean? Do u mean leave out the sexual undertones? Cause if i do that then its not really that funny?

EDIT: I just read some of the explosions in london thread and i decided that i will post my drunken stories
    Last edited by King_Ponting; 14-07-2005 at 11:39 PM.

Story one... Location: Somewhere in Perth Date: Early this year.

Okay i'll kick this one off. It combines both cricket and drinking and the results will astound you.....

Alritely then. Well one of my mates had a gathering of about 15 people. I brought along 2 700ml bottles of beam black and my other mate has a f*kload of home brew connected to a tap. Well anyways a bbq kicked off the night and then the heavy drinking started. Everyone was pretty much totally maggot and myself and two mates knocked off the bottles of beam within 30minutes taking shots. Not a very smart idea but anyways. Yeh everything was going good and after the bourbon was knocked off we decided to get into the home brew. After drinking the home brew and haing skulling contests with the beer. During this skullfest a massive yakfest occured with about 3 guys and 2 chics yaking all over themselves and passing out lying in there own yak....... yuk i kno. I was feeling reasnably lightheaded myself and i decide to fuk looking after everyone and decide to socialize. Well anyways i had my eye on this one blonde chic and one thing followed another..... and yeh well anyways a room was found and one thing followed another.

It was at this point that a car rolled up in the front driveway and it just happend to be my mates paresnts who didnt know that there son was having a gathering. Well from all accounts, as i did not see this, His parents walked out the back yard and saw the 5 people which had passed out and yacked on themselves then after seeing that there son was ne of them, went apsolutely psyco. The result was a lot of phone calls made to parents to pick up there intoxicated adolescents. Well now as i was in a room at the time........ i can report on the following events. As we were in the act...... the door opened and well as you can guess it was my mates mum and yeh there was a shout of wtf . As i was too drunk to realise i simply said Hey Mrs........... But the chic i was with noticed and eh well extreme embarrasment occured both on my behalf as well as hers.

Well as i was slepping at my mates house cause we had cricket the next morning, after everyone had left cept for 3 guyswho were also in my cricket team, we decided to get some sleep for the game tommorow.

In the morning 2 of the guys and myself were still drunk when we woke up. I know wtf? And as i was the captain of that team i had to play and convinced the other guys that they had to play cricket as well. Well after waking up at 7.30 and the game started at 8 a 10 minute get up and go was in order and we arrived at 7.45 just i time for me to do the toss and send the opposition in. As i am a bowler and two of my mates who were also bowlers who had been drinking last night took the field a feeling of nausea overcame me and i yaked right there on the field. Well anyways after a "you alrite mate" from the coach i marked my run and chose the end. I opened the bowling still feeling seedy and believe it or not a actually got the ball to swing the most i ever had, albeat at about half my usual pace. Well anyways duirng my first over the opposition tried to have a big swing at me and it resulted in a skier straight to point. Well anyways to cut a long story short the three guys who had been drinking bowled the opposition out for 33!!!!!!!!!!! My figures were 4 overs 3 for 8

The other two guys 5 overs 4 for 5
    and 4 overs 3 for 9. The opposition was bowled out in 18 overs for 33

The other bowler used was completely sober and hangover free and his figures wer 5 overs 0 for 11.

Well anyways it was our turn to bat and i strapped the pads on. Along with my other mate and opened the batting. My opening partener was the only guy which didnt wake up still drunk and it showed. He faced the first ball and it dissapeared to the boundary. He then took a single which brought myself on strike. My first ball i didnt even see it and it was just a blur as it went thru to the keeper. Next ball was speared into my body and hit me and f*k it hurt. Third ball i attempted to play a cover drve to a ball on legtump and was given out LBW. Well anyways my opening partner had a huge partnership with the number 3 and we ended up declaring after 30 overs with the score at 254 for 1 with my opening partner scoring 159* off about 90 balls and the other batsman scoring a good 65*. Now this guy had been out drinking with me last night as well.

Ok so at the end of the game we ended up beating them outright.

To summarize
    Drunk bowlers Figures 3 for 8
    3 for 9
    4 for 5

Batsman who had been drinking heavily the night before
    Duck
    159*

And thats the longest post i have ever made

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information