Thread: Lets see where it goes from here.

Icon1 Lets see where it goes from here.

For the time being this is my last post as my vacations are coming to an end and I am leaving for Manipal on Friday.

I don't know when will my next post be. I could be after a few days, a few weeks, a few months, or a few years. But I'll post again. And I want to post as a regular member.

I left CW last year as I was taking a break. I wasn't happy with my behaviour, and wanted to relax so that I could make some changes in myself.

At Manipal I used to access net after two-three weeks. Everytime I browsed the net, I also browsed CW, especially its forums. I guess they are really addictive.

Last December I came home for vacations. I logged on once and searched the forums.

This June I logged on, searched, and started posting, though I must admit that Sudeep used to pressurise me a lot.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Though people complained about OT losing quality, I didn't feel so. Just stay away from CW for a while and then you'll realise that these forums still have quality.

Some people criticize nibbs for the threads that he creates. I don't mind that as nibbs is only trying to entertain us, and there is no harm in that. Guess his implementation isn't that good. I also went through the same phase that nibbs is currently going through, and when I felt that I wasn't going the right way I decided to leave the forums so that when I'll return as a more mature and an entertaining poster. I don't know how successful I was, but I know that there are still miles to go.

nibbs, I am not asking you to leave. I like you for what you are and your intentions(i.e. if you are trying to entertain us). You have the potential to be a legend at CW forums, and I know that you can do it.

Piper, congrats for reaching 3,000. Without a doubt you are indeed the most loved member at CW(). I pray to god that you recieve a husband who is loving, caring, affectionate, jovial, sweet, charming, wise, and most importantly love you more than you love yourelf - and you love yourself a lot! If you find one do tell me.

Soap Sud. Soda Pop. Sudso. Sparky. Popat. Spuds. Suds. Mega-ha! Popat. Popatji. Illuminator. Gujju. Gudhedhu. Themara pasa.... badi buddhi che. Pops. Sudeep. How to thank you I just don't know, so I won't!

Eddie Uncle, I enjoyed every bit of the time that you spent here. You are one of my inspirators.

I really missed you Andre.

Pratyush, Steds, Sriram, Alex, Jamee - I really enjoyed the conversations that I had with you. Looking forward to more such conversations in the future!

SJS ans masterblaster - All the best!

ash_chaulk - Though you don't start many threads - the ones that you start are always good.

SupaFreak2005 - Hey Siva, we didn't communicate much this time, but I wish that we get to do that sometime soon.

Broncoman - You were the first person to flirt with Piper, and soon others followed suit! Though our relations haven't been good previously, but that doesn't matter to me. What matters is that you are a well liked person here - and you deserve it. I always remember you when I see Tommy Haas.

Vic_orthodox and Boy Brumby - Sorry don't know you much, but you are highly respected and enjoyable members here, and also popular.

James - I wanted to start a Tribute Thread in your name, but then I realised that I am not a staff member anymore !

Liam, Neil and Corey - Really a good job with the forums moderation. I wish I could learn a thing or two from Neil's cat-like sharpness.

Vishnu - Didn't converse with you much this time around, but hope to catch you on Yahoo! soon.

sledger - You are one of the most prominent members here and I sometimes feel that you are a bit underrated.

Adamc - Sorry I didn't give you the promised prize. I never expected a guy as fast as you.

Reuben - Mama's boy! Your threads are good, and no wonder they span many pages.

Nikhil - What about the song ratings? You are an adrant Indian Cricket fan and I hope to converse with you again.

Marc - What to say I know, but how to say I don't know. Unfortunatly you bring life to the forums by the amount of criticism that you recieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold
    I'll be back!

Lets hope to see you all soon!
    Yaju
    Self Proclaimed World's Greatest 12th Man.

I like wasting homo sapiens' time - like the way I wasted yours just now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5N1p3R j0C|<
    Why are you wasting time your reading others' quotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    <quack>

Target Champion! Stuarts Xtreme Skateboarding Champion!
    Come to England for the 2012 Olympics - we can take the Mickey out of the French.

Take care, Yaju - look forward to hearing from you real soon.
    Nigel Clough's Black and White Army, beating Forest away with 10 men

International Captain Agent TBY's Avatar
    orz

You're taking The Aryan too, or he'll stay amongst us?

All the best with the studies. Spend more time studying, than making prank calls.
    "The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

Ah take care dude.

You are COOL

See ya Yaju, will you be on MSN?
    Or something.

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

You shall be missed, again.
    liveyalifenikhilsway@hotmail.com -MSN

Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Hello and welcome back
    Rain has stopped and palyers are back in the middle
    Play is about to stop

Quote Originally Posted by yaju
    Piper, congrats for reaching 3,000. Without a doubt you are indeed the most loved member at CW(). I pray to god that you recieve a husband who is loving, caring, affectionate, jovial, sweet, charming, wise, and most importantly love you more than you love yourelf - and you love yourself a lot! If you find one do tell me.
    Thank you for ur very kind and beautiful words yaju.. I hope that happens to me too... I dont think i love myself.... that much
    Im sorry to see that u are going..... again
    Gonna miss u hurry back wont u?
    Loves u *hugs*
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    aw man, didnt realise yaju was going....so soon after his return, best wishes dude.

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    Reuben - Mama's boy!
    What.?!?
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

Take care, yaju.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Thread Information