Cricket Player Manager
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stalkers..

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar

Stalkers..

Freaky i must say if it happens/ has happend to one of you.. I had a couple incidents in the past but it was easy to figure, those were more of a confusion between a crush and too shy to approach.. but right now im getting paranoid with this current one..

Any incidents for people here..? whats the views and thoughts and all.. there are some really sad cases.. and there are some legit cases which people are just too shy to approach and they take this option of 'stalking' as a way of getting to know a person ...

I find them funny when its being done to my friends of because how pathetic it is.. In one case in melbourne when i was meeting up with my gorgeous chic friend at flinders station i was a bit late.. and she called me up atleast 10 times on the train sayin shes getting freaked out cause an old man was lurking around.. i found it amusing and wanted to see it for myself.. so when i arrived at flinders station, we walked around a bit in city.. because i guess i wanted to see if he was really that pathetic.. and yes he did.. he followed us all around and used to hide behind trees or sit on benches when we stopped.
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

In like Year 7, a mate who had, lets call it an overactive imagination, used to tell us how he had this stalker, because this girl kept on following him home from the train station. I think the girl did sorta like him, but that's completely negated by the fact that she had to follow him home to get to her own house. In fact, he even gave her the wonderful title "stalker girl".

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    Okay but did she do any more than follow him to her own house?

i was once followed by a group of japanese tourists who thought i was ian thorpe

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    Okay but did she do any more than follow him to her own house?
    Haha, not that he could prove anyways. That's where the "overactive imagination" came into play. Not that he ever lied, but he'd just make such a big deal out of it. It was Year 7, haha.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer Tom Moody's Avatar
    Since I've been regularly stalking people I've lost five kilos. It's great!! You really should try it. It's done wonders for my self-esteem.

People say that I must be a stalker sometimes, because I'm one of those people who is really good with names and faces. So often when I see people I recognise, I'm not afraid to say "Hi" even if I know they probably won't remember me.

Then I reel off their address, their siblings ages and names, mother's hair colour, what they ate for breakfast, phone number, job...

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    In USA it is a different situation,When you look at some one,They respond with "What are you looking at?" I have never stalk some one or never been stalked,

Only once Where I stalked this girl only to find out that she was going to her boyfriends house>:
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    In USA it is a different situation,When you look at some one,They respond with "What are you looking at?" I have never stalk some one or never been stalked,

Only once Where I stalked this girl only to find out that she was going to her boyfriends house>:
    Oh, so you've only stalked someone once then.
    I know a place where a royal flush
    Can never beat a pair

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox
    People say that I must be a stalker sometimes, because I'm one of those people who is really good with names and faces. So often when I see people I recognise, I'm not afraid to say "Hi" even if I know they probably won't remember me.

Then I reel off their address, their siblings ages and names, mother's hair colour, what they ate for breakfast, phone number, job...
    You should be ashamed, vic_orthdoxavier
    "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FaaipDeOiad
    Oh, so you've only stalked someone once then.
    Yes only once,Why stalking some one I would just go and say what ever i want infront of them rather then stalking them.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    You do know what stalking is don't you Bob?
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Cricketer Of The Year Robertinho's Avatar
    Yeah I think he does. I mean, go and say whatever he wants to get off his chest than have some secret crush on them and follow them around.

But you never know with Bob...

Plasmanaut on Fire Champion!
    cant say i have ever been stalked, or stalked anyone else
    Member of CW Green
    Kerry O'Keefe - Worlds funniest Commentator

International Vice-Captain KennyD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    What would you have done if this girl hadn't gone to her boyfriends house. What if she was, as they say, "available"?
    Quote Originally Posted by SupaFreak2005
    Well Simon and Xavier hit on all the females but the ladies all want Kenny :naughty:
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    all 3 of them?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information