Thread: A Tribute....

Icon1 A Tribute....

My life is catagorised into different types of times that I've spent.

Times that I spent with my parents, times I spent with my friends, times I spent with my siblings, times I spent playing, times I spent with my girlfriend(Who? Even I don't know ?-D ), times I spent being Internally Happy, and many many more.

Out of these, one of, if not, the most significant times I spent was the time I spent with Sudeep Popat, who always treated me like his younger brother.

Popat Bhaiya(hindi for elder brother), its a well known fact that you are a highly respected and precious member of CricketWeb. You're extremely mature and converse in english as if it is your mother tongue.

You have a spirit for journalism which you've proved with your work done as a member of the CricketWeb Staff. Its always a joy reading your match reports and expert opinions.

People who know you closely know you for your caring and affectionate nature. You've done a good job of representing your state Gujrat and also India, and we Indians really feel proud when people get good impression about you and say "Ghosh! Indians aren't that bad..actually they're really good!". I wish I could also lift India's name the way you've done.

I respect you for your frank and brave nature. You have a girlfriend and you are open about it. If someone asks something about her e.g. her name you tell it. And she is the only woman in your life, and we know that there will never be any other woman. Your wife will be really lucky to have you as her husband, and you both will form an Ideal Couple.

I have seen the messages containing my reference posted by you while I was away. I am wordless.

I once phoned you and from the conversation I inferred that you are soft spoken. Who doesn't like guys who are soft spoken?

I looked at your photo and was delighted to see that you are a rare combination of Beauty and Brain.

Nice, honest, intelligent, dedicated, serious, cute, jovial, rare, sincere, loving; these words just aren't enough to describe you.

You are leaving CW forums as you have a career to pursue. You can check CW every now and then, but it won't be that easy, and you know it.

All the best for the future. God loves you, and you love everyone. May you get in life what you(Not her ;-), she's already yours).

We will chat soon - and I will give you some tips regarding living in a dorm. Living in a dorm has its own special charm, and I know that you'll make the most out of it.

After the first week of July I don't know how much I will be at CW but I will be at MSN frequently.

Oh, Tame bahu bahu bahu bahu.......(infinite times) sarah cho! Hu tane prem...oops I mean respect karoon chu.

All the best!
    Yaju.

P.S. - The Aryan has something to say.

{The Aryan}

ARE YOU READY FOR A VIBE????

COME ON EVERYBODY COME AND SALUTE WITH ME!!!!

Salutaions to The Legend of blah blah....

{/The Aryan}

See you soon !
    Last edited by yaju; 22-06-2005 at 04:15 AM.
    Yaju
    Self Proclaimed World's Greatest 12th Man.

I like wasting homo sapiens' time - like the way I wasted yours just now.

Quote Originally Posted by 5N1p3R j0C|<
    Why are you wasting time your reading others' quotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DD
    <quack>

How touching.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Chopper Challenge Champion! Roulette Champion!
    awesome yaju,
    "Matt Damon"

What better way to offer tribute than to respect the green dino keeping him as your avatar...
    Member Of AAAS

Supporter of:
    Liverpool FC
    Ferrari F1
    Iron Maiden (Bombay.Feb 1st,2008...I was there)
    UP THE IRONS !!!

Yaju u brought a tear to my eye... And everything you said is true... Sparky is a very loved member of CW and without him something will be missing... Everyone will miss u Sparky, and yes including me.. tho maybe not with the Randy statements, but u know i dont take it seriously, and yes love is blind lol... Gonna miss you hun... Be safe.... And goodluck for the future, i know you will do well in everything you do...
    Love Sammie *hugs*
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Quote Originally Posted by yaju
    My life is catagorised into different types of times that I've spent.

Times that I spent with my parents, times I spent with my friends, times I spent with my siblings, times I spent playing, times I spent with my girlfriend(Who? Even I don't know ?-D ), times I spent being Internally Happy, and many many more.

Out of these, one of, if not, the most significant times I spent was the time I spent with Sudeep Popat, who always treated me like his younger brother.

Popat Bhaiya(hindi for elder brother), its a well known fact that you are a highly respected and precious member of CricketWeb. You're extremely mature and converse in english as if it is your mother tongue.

You have a spirit for journalism which you've proved with your work done as a member of the CricketWeb Staff. Its always a joy reading your match reports and expert opinions.

People who know you closely know you for your caring and affectionate nature. You've done a good job of representing your state Gujrat and also India, and we Indians really feel proud when people get good impression about you and say "Ghosh! Indians aren't that bad..actually they're really good!". I wish I could also lift India's name the way you've done.

I respect you for your frank and brave nature. You have a girlfriend and you are open about it. If someone asks something about her e.g. her name you tell it. And she is the only woman in your life, and we know that there will never be any other woman. Your wife will be really lucky to have you as her husband, and you both will form an Ideal Couple.

I have seen the messages containing my reference posted by you while I was away. I am wordless.

I once phoned you and from the conversation I inferred that you are soft spoken. Who doesn't like guys who are soft spoken?

I looked at your photo and was delighted to see that you are a rare combination of Beauty and Brain.

Nice, honest, intelligent, dedicated, serious, cute, jovial, rare, sincere, loving; these words just aren't enough to describe you.

You are leaving CW forums as you have a career to pursue. You can check CW every now and then, but it won't be that easy, and you know it.

All the best for the future. God loves you, and you love everyone. May you get in life what you(Not her ;-), she's already yours).

We will chat soon - and I will give you some tips regarding living in a dorm. Living in a dorm has its own special charm, and I know that you'll make the most out of it.

After the first week of July I don't know how much I will be at CW but I will be at MSN frequently.

Oh, Tame bahu bahu bahu bahu.......(infinite times) sarah cho! Hu tane prem...oops I mean respect karoon chu.

All the best!
    Yaju.

P.S. - The Aryan has something to say.

{The Aryan}

ARE YOU READY FOR A VIBE????

COME ON EVERYBODY COME AND SALUTE WITH ME!!!!

Salutaions to The Legend of blah blah....

{/The Aryan}

See you soon !
    Blimey! This is heart-stirring stuff, Yaju. Thanks, mate.

However, I'd like to stress the fact again that I'm not leaving permanently, . I'm going away just for a semester, and even during which I'll try and show up twice or thrice a month, as per time permitting.

Why do you have the dino though?! But then again, I guess after this post, maybe you can keep it.
    "The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

Give Sudso the dino back.
    Or something.

RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990 - 15/4/2006

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    great work yaju lad, really fantastic

Yaju,great Dino modification...looks really spiritual

Quote Originally Posted by nikhil1772
    Yaju,great Dino modification...looks really spiritual
    What has he done to Eddie's avatar now?

Refreshingly Unconcerned With The Vulgar Exigencies Of Veracity
    he has made it spiritually enlightened