INCREDIBLE historical coincidences sent in to us by Ross Macpherson:
* Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846; John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
* Lincoln became President in 1860; Kennedy in 1960.
* Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
* Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
* Both were shot on a Friday.
* Both were shot in the head.
* Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy; Kennedy's secretary was called Lincoln.
* Both Presidents were assassinated by Southerners.
* Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
* Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808; Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
* John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
* Both assassins had three names; both names are composed of 15 letters.
* Lincoln was shot at the theatre named Ford.
* Kennedy was shot in a car called Lincoln, made by Ford.
* Booth and Oswald were murdered before their trials.
* Lincoln was shot in a theatre and the assassin ran to a warehouse; Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and the killer ran to a theatre.
from the daily telegraph....