cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 6 of 389 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree518Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    Hi all, the name's Xavier. I'm 17 and at the moment i'm living in Washington Gardens, st. Andrew, Jamaica.

I'm currently in my final year of high school. I'm doing exams at the moment so I won't be around much till mid June ideally. Anyway, my focus is on the science subjects. I intend to either be a medical doctor, professional athlete(maybe with the West Indies, can't be that hard huh?) or someting in the field of technology.

I'm a huge sports fan. My favourites are cricket, baseball and association football. I'm also into basketball, American football and tennis along with a whole host of sports. Currently I have a huge proclivity to watch sports programs such as Fox Football Friday, Baseball Tonight, FSW Report and Sportscenter. I also like late night talk shows.

I haven't played cricket for quite a while. I plan however to rectify that in the summer. This year I've been busy with a national schools' quiz show. The team made it to the quarter finals and lost just like last year to the same school who in turn lost again to the school that defeated them in the previous season who went on to become champs again. I plan however to do something about that next year. I had an opportunity to make the team for that QF match but I didn't feel prepared to do justice to myself. Didn't matter in the end. I plan to return for at least one more season with two players from this years starting team returning too I think we have a good chance. My spot is virtually locked. I just have to perform.

I'm a regular on CW I suppose. I usually visit the CWXI, WCC (where I manage the newly formed Gauteng Lions), OT and I browse around CC sometimes. Oh yeah I'm a huge Star Wars, LOTR and video game fan. I'm not geeky or nerdy but I do act weird. Surprisingly it works well with my peers.
    Sir Alexander Chapman Ferguson = Greatest Ever Manager
    "One from ten leaves zero." - Eric Williams, former T&T PM
    Member of Cricket Web Green
    Member of Northside Power

R.I.P Fardin Qayyumi

Cricket Web Content Updater roseboy64's Avatar
    That seems a bit long huh? That's most likely the longest for me on CW.

International Debutant
    Hehehehe.

Hi. My name is Darren, 26, hobbies are going on the computer and on Cricket Web, cricket and trying to save up enough money for XP Pro. I need it badly for my work.....I like watching Celebrity Circus-I like it when they fail, Super Nanny-when not much else is on, the cricket on TV..

I liked the HP movies, waiting for the time available to go and see Star Wars 3. Like reading cricket books, favourite would be Justin Langer's Power of Passion.

Am also currently on a completely random site(random is my mode today...) if anyone wants to know the random site of the day, just ask.

I'm living in Sydney, NSW, Australia, quite happy atm.

International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    I'm Arunava, 19 year old Indian living in Melbourne. I study InfoSys at the University of Melbourne.
    Obviously, my interests include cricket, but other than that my life revolves around music and the like. I also enjoy reading and am interested in politics...

Quote Originally Posted by Sudeep
    **Getting additional information on NikhilN from CW's Bureau of Information**

Loves: Changing screennames
    Hates: Not being able to do that anymore

More information gathered on NikhilN

Loves: Using Sudeeps avatar
    Hates: The fact he can't use it.
    liveyalifenikhilsway@hotmail.com -MSN

Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Hello and welcome back
    Rain has stopped and palyers are back in the middle
    Play is about to stop

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    Eyy people.. im Reuben aka lord/lord_of_darkness.. live on the North Shore of Auckland , New Zealand.. where compared to the rest of the auckland, the grass is greener, the people are better and the girls are one of the finest..

Doing my first year of Commerce/Business ( i think kurt aka nibbs and me are the only Commerce people so far)..I dont pay that much attention to my studies.. only when necessary.. because im involved in everythin apart from studyin mainly sports my cricket..i hope to play for new zealand one day replace the useless paul wiseman (i swear by his name) right arm offie.. and i have no thoughts of giving up however tough the path might be. I love soccer,rugby and basketball too. Reading books is a rarity for me, and when i actually do read once in 5/6 months i come across some pretty damn good reads. I Love my partyin.. organizing them..i love the ladies (gods finest creation), always out to please em..People say im an alcoholic..but i just love my alcohol and i tank up mainly in the weekends. I am bit of a personality people say, much more in my younger days.. its eased now.. i know a lot of people on the shore from drug dealers, to gang members to hustlers, to hackers, brainiacs, to rich people to poor folk..and ill be knowing a few cops soon as some of my friends are in the police academy.

I hope to be playing professional cricket when i grow up.. but my other dream to achieve while playing cricket i guess is to open a pure hip hop club either here in auckland or in melbourne..the best anyone would ever have seen..(So you might see me in a few years in a fur coat with a medallion on a gold necklace haha.. just say your from CW.. V.i.p status on) the club would would be a cafe and a recording studio during the day time.

I love my music.. i listen to rap and a bit of hip hop and rnb almost 24/7.. i love my Uk garage to the core too.. and reggae,soca,ragga,reggaeton,jazz and gospel.. i appreciate all kinds of music though may it be rock,death metal,pop,60',70's etc..

Ive been with Cricketweb for 3 years now.. and its been 3 top years.. ive met a whole lotta good people from all walks of life and from all around the globe sharing the same passion for cricket.. and ive made some real close friends too. Im lovin it...Also the Co-Chairman of CWXI Cricket with Liam.. so new members feel free to come signup! one of the biggest things to hit the masses of CW... and if your new and in OT drop in the lounge!
    Last edited by lord_of_darkness; 21-05-2005 at 09:13 PM.
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

Cricket, Lovely Cricket Pratters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    Doing my first year of Commerce/Business ( i think kurt aka nibbs and me are the only Commerce people so far
    Very bad Lord. Very very bad. hmphhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by NikhilN
    More information gathered on NikhilN

Loves: Using Sudeeps avatar
    Hates: The fact he can't use it.
    Deface, not use - that's what you tried, twice.
    “If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a nonworking cat.” - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_darkness
    Doing my first year of Commerce/Business ( i think kurt aka nibbs and me are the only Commerce people so far
    Plus one.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydl
    Am also currently on a completely random site(random is my mode today...) if anyone wants to know the random site of the day, just ask.
    say, darren, what's the random site of the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

I'm 25 from Wellington/New Zealand. I'm a Analyst/Programmer for a company in Wellington and as you all know I own Cricket Web. Also engaged and will be getting married in 10 months.

...and I'd love to work and live in the UK at some point.

I am 38 and feeling old reading every one elses age. I run a couple of small businesses. I am a dog behaviourist, so spend most of my time driving to peoples homes to help them with their dogy problems. (I own a rotty)
    I am a big supporter of my football team the Kangaroos, Aussie Rules for those that think football is soccer. They are getting flogged today and I feel like sobbing

I love to read and collect Cricket books, so love to play the trivia games on the Cricket forum. In Australia people like me are called 'Cricket Tragics'.

I am married and have three boys. 11,3 and 1. I need 7 more for a Cricket team.

I hope to come to the old dart one day and watch the Ashes and some Tennis at wimbleton.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Simon's Avatar
    better add something to this aye...
    im Simon, 20... im from australia, live in wagga, previously in canberra...
    support the brisbane broncos and love the harry potter and james bond series.
    favourite bands are Oasis, MB20, Sugar Ray among many...
    and Australia WILL qualify for the 2006 Football world cup

SJS
    Virus 2 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by archie mac
    I am 38 and feeling old reading every one elses age.
    What ??

* wheels away to continue preparations for his retirement*

Quote Originally Posted by SJS
    What ??

* wheels away to continue preparations for his retirement*
    How old are you SJS?

Page 6 of 389 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information