Cricket Player Manager
Page 5 of 349 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by jot1
    I am a PA for a motor concern and volunteer at a shelter for abused woman and children.
    i knew you were very into human rights, didnt know you volunteered. great stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    Corey, 26 year old Adelaidian and cricket tragic. I'm an intel analyst for South Australia Police (Sexual Crime) and in the minority of people who actually loves his job. I have a science degree majoring in chemistry and will hopefully start another degree soon (likely to be psych).

I'm a musician in my small windows of spare time, play cricket and love to cycle and generally stay fit. I also read as much literature as I can and papers relating to my work. Total computer nerd from WAY back (I program and use an alternative operating system, Linux) I also like good complex movies as well as stupid comedies (Zoolander, as everyone who contributed to my Zoolander Tragics thread will know).

I'm a bit of a politics nut too but more along understanding how all sides work rather than following a particular politician or ideology. I'm also a head-in the-clouds Piscean.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

*Getting information, Please Hold...*

Information on this user:

Username: NikhilN
    Born: New Delhi, India.
    Loves: Cricket
    Hates: Unknown
    School: Woodbridge High School(Going into his Sophomore year)
    Sites visited often by this user: Cricketweb, PlanetCricket, Cricinfo, Nationstates

We were not able to gather more information about this user. Thanks for using the "Introduce yourself" thread.
    liveyalifenikhilsway@hotmail.com -MSN

Quote Originally Posted by Cricinfo
    Hello and welcome back
    Rain has stopped and palyers are back in the middle
    Play is about to stop

Quote Originally Posted by NikhilN
    *Getting information, Please Hold...*

Information on this user:

Username: NikhilN
    Born: New Delhi, India.
    Loves: Cricket
    Hates: Unknown
    School: Woodbridge High School(Going into his Sophomore year)
    Sites visited often by this user: Cricketweb, PlanetCricket, Cricinfo, Nationstates

We were not able to gather more information about this user. Thanks for using the "Introduce yourself" thread.
    **Getting additional information on NikhilN from CW's Bureau of Information**

Loves: Changing screennames
    Hates: Not being able to do that anymore

"The optimum human population of earth is zero." - Dave Foreman

And another 'Nikhil' presents himself...

Nikhil Patil,19,Mechanical Engineering student...Music afficiando..."Iron Maiden Rules"...other favorite bands are Backstreet Boys,Metallica,Dream Theater,Guns N Roses,Megadeth,Pink Floyd,Bon Jovi,Green Day,Ststem Of A Down etc

I love F1,Football,Tennis,WWE and Cricket...love to play Badminton and Tennis...

Favorite Players/Athletes:M Owen,M Schumacher,T Henman,R Dravid,A Agarkar,S Gerrard,Shawn Michaels,Milan Barros,Luis Garcia,R Schumacher...etc

Favorite Teams:Liverpool FC,Ferrari F1 Team,Australian Cricket Team,Real Madrid

Favorite Movies:Pirates Of The Caribbean,Matrix Trilogy,LOTR Trilogy,Harry Potter Series,Shawshank Redemption,Minority Report,All Modern Animation Movies..etc

Favorite Actors/Actresses:Johnny Depp,SRK...Charlize Theron,Alicia Silverstone

That doesn't cover everything but quite enough
    Member Of AAAS

Supporter of:
    Liverpool FC
    Ferrari F1
    Iron Maiden (Bombay.Feb 1st,2008...I was there)
    UP THE IRONS !!!

Schumie is the man.
    Yeh Ralf is the man
    February 10th 2009 <3
    Rest In Peace Fardin
    Rest In Peace Sazza

Pinball Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by PommieMacGill

Used to be a die-hard Cricket fan but I hung up my boots about one-third of the way through last season. I used a be a Leg-Spinner, hence the name PommieMacGill and I played at a fairly high-standard, representing Leicestershire and Under 15 and Under 16 level. I guess I just lost a lot of motivation and confidence after I wasn't selected for the Under 17 squad which I thought I should have but hey, that's the past and that's me, very boring really.
    Not that boring.. I'm about the same age and it's happening slowly to me (legspinner as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    Don't like using my iPod dock. Ruins battery life too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Thanks Dick Smith. Will remember to subscribe to your newsletter for more electronic fun facts.

Craig, just turned 24, live near Stockton-on-Tees, north-east England. I'm basically a lazy genius with a tinge of eidetic memory thrown in. Will go on some computer course in a few months along with learning to drive.

Most of my life at the moment revolves around Scrabble, I think I'll be playing competitively for the rest of my life. I go the gym 2/3 times a week and occasionally play a bit of cricket, but not particularly bothered about playing for a team, the nearest club practice sessions clash with the Scrabble club anyway.
    World Scrabble Champion 2014. National Scrabble Champion 2009, 8th, 11th and 5th in 2009/2011/2013 World Championships, gold medal (team) at Causeway, 2011 Masters Champion
    Australia’s Darren Lehmann is a ‘blatant loser’ insists Stuart Broad
    Countdown Series 57 Champion
    King of the Arcade
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in public:
    Reply from mods to my prank bans in private:

MSN - evil_budgie @ hotmail.co.uk

International Coach
    I'm Halsey, 16, I love cricket bla bla bla.

I play to a fairly high standard and am a Leg-Spinner (I really hope that what happened to PM and Rich doesn't happen to me...) I'm supposed to be able to bat a bit too (lower order slogger), but so far this year my average is a measly 12 (it was 6 before today).

Music is another love, rap music in particular. Favourite artists being Tupac, Dre, Snoop, Eminem (Encore excluded, which I'll forgive him for as most of it leaked so he did it again quickly which is why its rushed), and while I wasn't a great Biggie fan I can respect him for what he was and likes some of it. Anyone around probably around 6 months ago will know I find The Beatles massively overrated. Favourite 3 albums being Doggystyle, The Chronic, All Eyez On Me.
    MSN - tomhalsey123@hotmail.com

Manchester United FC: 20 Times

R.I.P. Sledger's Signature, 2004-2008

I'm Colin(preferd to be called aussie here thought ) & i'm 16 years old, cricket is my favourite sport without doubt. I'm am also a patriot England supporter & huge fan of my home teams Lanchashire & Manchester United and the great australian cricket team.

Known around for my ability with the ladies

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Pratters's Avatar
    Top thread this and believe should be stickied.

I am Pratyush, 22, and a huge sports fans. Love the basketball, cricket, tennis, football and many more sports..

I support India ofcourse, it being my home nation but I am an ardent supporter of South Africa in cricket and Barcelona in football as well.

Also, I am a huge fan of moies, specially those having De Niro and Pacino and all weird mob movies.

I have finished by bachelors in commerce and puruing my masters in Finance through distance learning. Also, I am learning about manufacturing and how to run a business with my cousin in his steel factory and my father's cement factory. So life is very exciting because of all the learning which I want to culminate into me establishing my own business in the long run.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steds
    nah, I respect your love of maths, Håk. Ever since you taught me Spearmans Rank
    We all know Spearman's rank, how he ever played so many times for NZ I'll never understand.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    I'm Sean, 19, currently living in Sydney.

I study arts (history major) at Uni with a mind toward doing graduate law down the track a bit. I like sport obviously, particularly cricket, and I also rather enjoy AFL and football. I also like the other usual stuff... music: Nick Cave, Tom Waits, a fair slice of punk, blues and other assorted oddities; film: I'll watch anything, but I'm a sucker for middle of the road arty sort of stuff, along the lines of Scorcese, Kubrick and Fincher; literature: George Orwell, Norman Mailer, other assorted masculine politically orientated fiction; and television: Six Feet Under, news, sport, The Simpsons, Family Guy etc. I also follow politics fairly closely, and am a fairly strident ALP supporter along with having a general interest in politics aside from the issues themselves. By this I mean that I occasionally veg out on the couch and watch Question Time for fun.

There you have it. I've probably forgotten some stuff.
    I know a place where a royal flush
    Can never beat a pair

I'm Oliver, 18 years old and an engineering student

I'm a cricket nut, but I also play hockey, soccer and tennis...well actually I don't play anything at the moment because I've got a bung knee (had ACL reconstruction almost 6 months ago)

Qualities: Wit, good looks, charm, personality....those are what I lack
    I'm more known to be far too sensible and level headed with a complete inability to let myself go

Playing guitar, listening to rock music, logging on to CW and watching sport on tv take up most of my spare time these days, but I get very little of that because of how much work we get.

I'm currently spending way more time on OT than CC, but thats mainly because NZ aren't playing.

My name is Joanna but everyone calls me Jo. I am 24 and live in Gauteng, South Africa. When I was younger Shane Warne signed my T-shirt and I fell in love with him and as a result cricket. I am a PA for a motor concern and volunteer at a shelter for abused woman and children. Reading is my passion, sci-fi and romance are favourites. I love music '60s to '80s rock mainly. I also love formula 1, Schumie is the man.
    Don't tell me he texted you as well...

Page 5 of 349 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread Information