cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 386 of 389 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 5821
Like Tree518Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

  1. #5776
    Cricket Spectator YCCCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Headingley
    Posts
    32
    Just joined so am in the process of having a look around.

  2. #5777
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by YCCCfan View Post
    Just joined so am in the process of having a look around.
    Hi. Do how do you see Yorkshire doing in the coming season? As a Lancashire fan, I can only hope they don't do well at all
    And come what may we're unstoppable
    'cause we know just what we are
    Yeah we know just what we are
    - Oasis, "Stay Young"

  3. #5778
    Cricket Spectator YCCCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Headingley
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by andmark View Post
    Hi. Do how do you see Yorkshire doing in the coming season? As a Lancashire fan, I can only hope they don't do well at all
    We as a county are in a transitional period ( well that's what we are told ) so a 3rd or 4th spot at best for us. I can't see anything other than another Surrey championship again this year. I'll personally miss our games at OT this coming season, especially as the hotels completed. It was great watching last year from the balcony with a glass of wine in hand.

  4. #5779
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by YCCCfan View Post
    We as a county are in a transitional period ( well that's what we are told ) so a 3rd or 4th spot at best for us. I can't see anything other than another Surrey championship again this year. I'll personally miss our games at OT this coming season, especially as the hotels completed. It was great watching last year from the balcony with a glass of wine in hand.
    Yeah, the Roses matches are always a good occasion. I'm inclined to agree regarding Surrey as well unfortunately.
    YCCCfan likes this.


  5. #5780
    Cricket Spectator YCCCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Headingley
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by andmark View Post
    Yeah, the Roses matches are always a good occasion. I'm inclined to agree regarding Surrey as well unfortunately.
    Even with so many players on England duties they have such strength in reserve, Morkel is an absolute beast. I reckon you'll bounce straight back.

  6. #5781
    International Captain SillyCowCorner1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    7,122
    Quote Originally Posted by YCCCfan View Post
    Just joined so am in the process of having a look around.
    Welcome
    Bijed likes this.
    Symmetry is beauty, beauty is truth. Breaking symmetry means breaking truth.

  7. #5782
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by YCCCfan View Post
    Even with so many players on England duties they have such strength in reserve, Morkel is an absolute beast. I reckon you'll bounce straight back.
    Thanks, and yeah Morkel is a quality player. I reckon he'll have a great season as Cook will for Essex. It'll be fun to see them face each other.

  8. #5783
    Cricket Spectator YCCCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Headingley
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by SillyCowCorner1 View Post
    Welcome
    Cheers appreciated

  9. #5784
    International Debutant GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Flight 643
    Posts
    2,233
    Welcome. Fully agree about how good Morne still is
    Bijed likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikey View Post
    Usman probably figured he could use the zing bails to deflect the ball over the fence
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrat Garlick View Post
    glad to not have found out the real name of GoodAreasShane, as it allows me to keep imagining that at club cricket his mates shout "good areas, GoodAreasShane"

  10. #5785
    Cricket Spectator YCCCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Headingley
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodAreasShane View Post
    Welcome. Fully agree about how good Morne still is
    I stood next to him at Scarborough last season & he's a giant of a man. The thought of facing a ball from him is not something I'd relish. Thanks for the welcome

  11. #5786
    U19 Cricketer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    409
    I am a fan of cricket. HATE the shorter forms of the game, they are fake cricket, they are a blight on the game and ideally would not exist. TEST CRICKET ONLY.

    Look forward to discussing test cricket and first class cricket with you all.
    harsh.ag likes this.

  12. #5787
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Test_Fan_Only View Post
    I am a fan of cricket. HATE the shorter forms of the game, they are fake cricket, they are a blight on the game and ideally would not exist. TEST CRICKET ONLY.

    Look forward to discussing test cricket and first class cricket with you all.
    Hi Test Fan. Thankfully, most in this forum agree with the sentiment that test cricket is the best form of cricket, although I'd just quickly say that I believe using all-caps to shout is against forum rules haha. Still though, you'll find discussion on all test matches on here, so yeah, I hope you enjoy it here. Welcome
    Last edited by andmark; 16-03-2019 at 06:11 PM.

  13. #5788
    U19 Cricketer
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    409
    All caps is considered as shouting, I used all caps because it is something I wanted to shout as emphasis on how I feel about the issue. I think the rule is about using all caps as whole posts.
    harsh.ag likes this.

  14. #5789
    International Captain andmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    63*
    Posts
    5,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Test_Fan_Only View Post
    All caps is considered as shouting, I used all caps because it is something I wanted to shout as emphasis on how I feel about the issue. I think the rule is about using all caps as whole posts.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I was just being cautious just so you didn't accidentally walk into a rollicking or anything haha. Don't worry, and again welcome.

  15. #5790
    International Debutant GoodAreasShane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Flight 643
    Posts
    2,233
    Welcome. Good to see another South Australian here



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Introduce Yourself :)
    By Genelia in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 303
    Last Post: 28-09-2006, 05:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •