Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 381 of 389 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 5826
Like Tree522Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmJo View Post
    Morning, I hope this answers your questions.

New member joins site
    They did.

Immediately starts feuds with other newbies that have handfuls of posts
    Nope, another member called candy girl picked on me stating I was 'cas' without a shred of evidence. So, there is a problem with Candygirl, scarlett and Cas??????

Said newbies claim this feud spans across multiple forums and that they're trying to avoid the drama that they have just created
    I never did, I have no clue as to the nature of the feud or the person who it's about or with. I feel I have been caught up in something and considering I’m the only one left here out of the three then maybe admin have acted swiftly??????

New member posts almost exclusively in OT
    Because another member is trolling me or, are we talking about candygirl? I want to post exclusively in the cricket section!!! I will and have posted amicably if questions have been raised.

New member gets confrontational with established members at the first opportunity
    Nope, not got confrontational. I have provided answers to all the questions and just wondering when all this will stop? I have neither been confrontational or abusive whatever the problems here on CW I hope it get’s sorted out.

New Member goes out of their way to prove they're a 'real person' via pics/FB profile/overload of personal information that no one asked for
    Nope don't care I wanted to stay gender neatral, I'm here to make friends and chat about cricket nothing more. Haven't done anything and don't feel I need to prove anything.

Gets extremely defensive when accused of being a multi/troll
    No I haven't, I have been assertive and nothing more merely made my point.
    Embarrassing
    zorax and Shri like this.

I mean if the goal is to drive away new posters we're doing a mighty fine job of it.

If a new poster can't introduce themselves in this thread without being accused of being a multi or whatnot then we're going to drive people away because regardless of EmJo's origins the treatment she's gotten in this thread has been abominable.

It's time people start giving others a chance to prove they're a terrible person instead of jumping to that conclusion immediately.

EmJo may or may not be who her opponents claim she is but other members on this board shouldn't harass her unless/ until she starts becoming another blocky. If you suspect she's a multi then report her posts, block her and move on. Don't start forum drama in the "introduce yourself" thread specifically designed for new members to introduce themselves.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Stephen campaigning hard for the dire blow-in vote for BOTM
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Stephen campaigning hard for the dire blow-in vote for BOTM
    Well I need someone's vote.

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    I mean if the goal is to drive away new posters we're doing a mighty fine job of it.

If a new poster can't introduce themselves in this thread without being accused of being a multi or whatnot then we're going to drive people away because regardless of EmJo's origins the treatment she's gotten in this thread has been abominable.

It's time people start giving others a chance to prove they're a terrible person instead of jumping to that conclusion immediately.

EmJo may or may not be who her opponents claim she is but other members on this board shouldn't harass her unless/ until she starts becoming another blocky. If you suspect she's a multi then report her posts, block her and move on. Don't start forum drama in the "introduce yourself" thread specifically designed for new members to introduce themselves.
    Things you thought you'd never say.........I 100% agree with you stephen.!!

As an "introduce yourself thread" this is a fekking disgrace tbh the last god knows how many pages. If this is the first stop for a noobie they'd take one look and think **** this place.
    OverratedSanity likes this.

Banned
    Or maybe they'll see we are not welcoming to people who are not trying to fit in. I was plenty welcoming to trundler, sillycow etc.

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Not sure why they have to 'fit in'.

There's only one rule and it's don't be a knobhead, a rule that's been flouted time and again by seasoned posters such as yours truly.
    zorax and OverratedSanity like this.

Elm, he do brood. And Oak, he do hate. But the Willow-man goes walking, If you stays out late.
    Several mods have stated to me off forum that they're 99% sure Emjo is a Cas multi. Just ftr

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post

Thankyou but sadly for me I will not post here again. I am very upset this is happening. I seem to fall into the bracket of mid twenties women who are not welcome here and are harassed relentlessly. My advice for anyone joining here is don't. I have no idea who cas is and can quite visibly see new members have always been challenged with being them.

As soon as Candygirl put the seed of doubt without any evidence people made up their minds. I joined here and wanted to stay gender neutral. As I was challenged with being another user I put my facebook page up so people can see me and send friends requests and chat to me. I'm sorry my security settings are very tight. Yep, I'm not the best looking person on the planet and being accused of 'catfish' I feel is a compliment in certain respects. It's so easy to just say they are a Freud and point the finger this is the internet and we don't have to be accountable for our actions. No one has asked me any questions about my Love of Huddersfield town or my home town of Mirfield but it doesn't matter. Anyone new is instantly guilty of something and must be trolled relentlessly.

I am not part of the scarlett, Cas and candygirl ring of hate and being honest, which female would call themselves 'candygirl' on male dominated forums, that just reads, come and get my dick boys???? The truth of the matter I am a first year secondary teacher away from my home town, friends and family and living in a new city so I just wanted to join a sports forum about cricket. I had no idea it would be this bad. I can see this is a male dominated forum which is why I wanted to stay gender neutral, until candygirl started referring to me as she. No one has ever asked me about myself or my love of Huddersfield Town or my home town of Mirfield surely find some facts before sentencing?

I have answered all the accusations and I have not been aggressive or negative. Just please treat me and any new people with respect.

EmJo.

zorax likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shri View Post
    Or maybe they'll see we are not welcoming to people who are not trying to fit in. I was plenty welcoming to trundler, sillycow etc.
    How have I not tried to fit in? If it wasn't for candygirl everything would have been fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Not sure why they have to 'fit in'.

There's only one rule and it's don't be a knobhead, a rule that's been flouted time and again by seasoned posters such as yours truly.
    General rule of any forum?

Are there any pics or info on this cas, scarlett or candygirl?

Shri likes this.

This sort of tribalistic ganging up on the noob is an invariable characteristic of basically every human community tbh though it's true we should be more welcoming to new members. Not everyone's going to fit in that easily *cough*
    trundler isn't annoying at all. He's quality. -TJB
    Yea trundler is the new Bijed. Good addition. - Zorax
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitj View Post
    trundler is the coolest member to join the forum in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by trundler View Post
    This sort of tribalistic ganging up on the noob is an invariable characteristic of basically every human community tbh though it's true we should be more welcoming to new members. Not everyone's going to fit in that easily *cough*
    Yes, but the thing is, people like you make good posts and are interesting contributors.

This EmJo person is making shitposts that (by some remarkable coincidence) are nearly word for word copies of posts made by Cas, who was of course chastised for being generally obnoxious and irritating.
    zorax, trundler, Shri and 1 others like this.

Thread Information