Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 349 of 389 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 5822
Like Tree518Likes

Thread: Introduce yourself

Hello Everyone, I am Kaushik from Chennai (India) as my user name suggests I am a big Manchester United fan. I love football Cricket and Formula 1. My favorite cricket players are Faf du Plessis, AB de Villiers and Virat Kohli. Looking forward to share my views and opinions and have some fun. Thank you.

Hello Fellow Cricket Lovers, I am Suyash from Patna (India). A complete cricket nut and Love to collect cricket videos and make collections. Also watch almost every sport where India is involved. An IT student soon to turn professional. My favorite cricket players are MSD, Bhuvi, Raina, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith(Looks like my cousin). Found this forum after playing fantasy cricket for almost 2 years.Love to chat about cricket with like minded people. Don't get the time to Play Cricket now but i was a fast bowler when i played and a slogger mainly on the off side, rarely played on the leg side.

School Boy/Girl Captain Bleed_Blue's Avatar
    Hello everyone

I saw this forum and being a passionate Cricket fan I thought it was appropriate to join. I am passionate about ODI Cricket and am looking forward to watch my team India in the World Cup and to chatting with fellow Cricket fans on here.

EPT
    Hi, I've lurked around this site and its forums for a while but only now actually the effort in to sign up and possibly post every now and then. I'm a keen follower of cricket all over the world but my favourite teams are Australia (they're my home country after all) and Ireland (always fun to cheer for the underdogs). My name is Alex and I'm a university student in South Australia, studying nanotechnology. I've never really been much of a player of the game, and am definitely more interested in the watching and statistical aspects of it.

International Regular Swingpanzee's Avatar
    Welcome EPT!

Master of the house, keeper of the zoo...
    Quote Originally Posted by EPT View Post
    and am definitely more interested in the watching and statistical aspects of it.

Welcome EPT

If you happened to engage in conversation with a bloke called Burgey you may want to keep that part to yourself
    zorax and Agent Nationaux like this.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Howe_zat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adders View Post
    Welcome EPT

If you happened to engage in conversation with a bloke called Burgey you may want to keep that part to yourself
    Burgey loves stats that back up the players he likes. marc71178 is the ideological numberphobe.
    Join the CW Commentary Discord - https://discord.gg/2cYpfrf

Don't be jealous of the Georgie Pie super smash
    Quote Originally Posted by EPT View Post
    Hi, I've lurked around this site and its forums for a while but only now actually the effort in to sign up and possibly post every now and then. I'm a keen follower of cricket all over the world but my favourite teams are Australia (they're my home country after all) and Ireland (always fun to cheer for the underdogs). My name is Alex and I'm a university student in South Australia, studying nanotechnology. I've never really been much of a player of the game, and am definitely more interested in the watching and statistical aspects of it.
    Very interested to hear about nanotechnology one of these days. Sounds very scary to me if it were to be misused.
    1) Ross is Boss.
    2) See point 1.

Leading the charge against nuances being used in posts.

Overrated XI M Bracewell, Burns, Rahane, Don Voges, Bairstow, Alecz Day, Donovan Grobelaar, Luke Ronchi, Faulkner, Dan Christian, Permaul

cpr
    Its that sort of irrational fear of misused technology that holds back scientific advancement and denies us a PM function IMO.
    Hurricane, zorax, EPT and 1 others like this.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

EPT
    Thanks for the welcome everybody! And yeah it's a shame the bad press that nanotechnology gets sometimes even now, obviously it's gotten a bit better since the times that Prince Philip publicly condemned it without even properly understanding it. Really nanotechnology is just materials science at a very small scale.

Hall of Fame Member HeathDavisSpeed's Avatar
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Very interested to hear about nanotechnology one of these days. Sounds very scary to me if it were to be misused.
    There's a nanotechnology research institute based in Wellington, mate. Plenty of articles on their website to read up about what they do: The MacDiarmid Institute

@EPT - there's a pretty annoying advert on the Discovery Channel over here where some scientist compares carbon nanotube particles to asbestos fibres and basically implies that they're a ticking timebomb because we have nanoparticles of silver in all sorts of things today.
    Last edited by HeathDavisSpeed; 08-02-2015 at 03:18 AM.
    >>>>>>WHHOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH>>>>>>
    Fascist Dictator of the Heath Davis Appreciation Society
    Supporting Petone's Finest since the very start - Iain O'Brien
    Also Supporting the All Time #1 Batsman of All Time Ever - Jacques Kallis and the much maligned Peter Siddle.

Vimes tells it how it is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Vimes View Post
    Heath worryingly quick.
    ~~~~Categorically not Heath Davis~~~~

EPT
    Quote Originally Posted by HeathDavisSpeed View Post
    @EPT - there's a pretty annoying advert on the Discovery Channel over here where some scientist compares carbon nanotube particles to asbestos fibres and basically implies that they're a ticking timebomb because we have nanoparticles of silver in all sorts of things today.
    Wow, that kind of thing certainly doesn't help. Sure there are scenarios where nanoparticles can be toxic to the human body, but certainly not in commercial products as far as I'm aware. Kind of annoying that there are still adverts like that around.

What sort of nanomaterials are you working with?
    The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

EPT
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins View Post
    What sort of nanomaterials are you working with?
    I'm currently in-between the first and second year of my degree so nothing yet sadly - we don't start nanotechnology related lab work until this year, last year was all group projects and presentations (not complaining about doing less of those for a change this year).

International Regular Swingpanzee's Avatar
    Such a tosser.

Thread Information